• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wisconsin Primary thread

What does the comment "And 90% of that [her votes] is from the deep south" [which isn't true, but whatever] supposed to mean then?
He most likely meant that they are just morons, not that they shouldn't be able to vote.

That's nice of you to defend your buddy and all, but you're being purposefully obtuse. Here is a direct quote from him in another thread.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/2016-...ee-bernie-sanders-can-win.html#post1065729774

I'm not being 'obtuse'. You're just wrong.

YOU said that he thinks that "voters in the deep south shouldn't have any say in how the candidate is chosen just because they are from red states".

Most of those are from the Deep South, which will never vote Democratic in a general election.

Where in that quote did he state that they shouldn't be able to vote for their preferred candidate? Nowhere.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I'm not being 'obtuse'. You're just wrong.

YOU said that he thinks that "voters in the deep south shouldn't have any say in how the candidate is chosen just because they are from red states".

Where in that quote did he state that they shouldn't be able to vote for their preferred candidate? Nowhere.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Nor did I say that in the post from a completely different thread he quoted.

:lamo

Talk about grasping at straws.

Back
Top Bottom