• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wisconsin Loser Trump Issues Loser Statement on Losing

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Hey, it's not my headline.

So his argument is that this is bs because all of the institutions of conservative and Republican thought that could possibly be against him were, in fact, against him, and none were for him. No talk radio, nobody from the party he claims to want to “unify”, not the voters in the state, not donors, not the very popular Governor or his Lt. Gov., supported Trump. That’s the “only” reason he lost.

Hey Trump, that’s what you call losing. This is what that word means. It means not winning because nobody supported you. Don’t they teach vocabulary at Trump university?

Also, yes, he flat out accused Cruz of illegal activity. No evidence is needed, as we’ve seen countless times from the Trump campaign. Donald is a believer in the big lie and uses the principle relentlessly. It seems to fool plenty enough people most of the time, although not, apparently, in Wisconsin.

Trump is classy you guys. Except when he’s not. Which is all the time.

Yes, a lot of people are against Trump. He has never had the support of a majority of Republicans. So he issues this statement that says that people are against him. Yes, they are against him, and for good reason.

It's a reminder from the candidate to all his supporters (and detractors) that even though he is fighting the long odds, enemies in the power positions of the party, he's not sold out as Cruz has. He's pointing the finger at where this is coming from. AND he's still winning. Got some news for RedState, Lyin Ted the sellout is going to be crushed in NY and CA. He has absolutely no path to 1,237 himself but can only act as a pawn, doing the establishment bidding.

Cruz is their buttboy now. He's taken their money and their support, signed on to allow them to do the usual dirty tricks. The fool still thinks they'll keep their promises to allow him to take a brokered convention.

Yes, a lot of people are against Trump. He has never had the support of a majority of Republicans. So he issues this statement that says that people are against him. Yes, they are against him, and for good reason.

So it's OK for a presidential candidate to come out whining that he lost a state, while he is still ahead in delegates, and not congratulate the other guy who he has congratulated in the past??? Wah, Wah Wah, Go back to your crappy penthouse in Trump Tower you phony. Wisconsinians knew what you were about from the beginning. I saw an interview with Trump while he was in Wisconsin doing a meet and greet and half the time he talked about some new hotel, nothing about his plans for the country. It's like he didn't even try in Wisconsin. The majority are against Trump because he doesn't represent republican values or what the party has traditionally stood for. It's hard to change the direction of the party, if you got nobody on the ground helping you across various states in this country. Trump doesn't have that, Cruz does.

Cry-Baby-Cry-1024x568.jpg

I think he feels like this right now, quick someone change his nappies!

I wonder how soon Trump will act 'presidential' like he said "pretty soon".

If you're calling what Cruz has been doing as acting "presidential" - you might be best to wake up to the fact that what has passed itself off as presidential means, "yup, I've sold you all out you fools".

Trump is a self absorbed narcissitic child, why would anyone expect any different from him?

Trump is a self absorbed narcissitic child, why would anyone expect any different from him?

Yeah, yeah, because you know the man soooo well. :lamo

You have no more clue of what motivates the man than we do what motivates you.

Lol
You think for 1 second that buffoon gives a crap about you or america or anyone but himself.
He is a texboook definition of narcissist.

You know, I've more than once suspected that he has pictures of himself all over the walls of his palaces and likely screams out his own name during sex. I've seen a lot of arrogant, self-absorbed people in my life, but I never recall one as painfully obvious as he is. He makes Obama look humble.

If you're calling what Cruz has been doing as acting "presidential" - you might be best to wake up to the fact that what has passed itself off as presidential means, "yup, I've sold you all out you fools".

I don't see how Cruz is selling anybody out but liberals.

Foreign policy: 'I'm speaking with myself, No. 1, because I have a very good brain,' Trump said. 'And I've said a lot of things.'

Read more: Donald Trump says he has a 'very good brain' and on foreign policy matters he consults with himself | Daily Mail Online

I'm not sure whether that's better or worse than claiming to have foreign policy experience because if you stand on an isolated island in Alaska, you can sometimes see Russia in clear weather.

Well it's a good thing tina fey never ran for President then.

Still though. There is a propensity for party leadership of both parties, to maintain the status quo. and he obviously isn't one who would toe the party line .. which is the real reason leadership is against him.
We can present arguments about his lack of political experience, his brashness, his hubris, his crazy ideas.. but honestly I don't think the party leadership cares all that much about that.. they just want to make sure whoever it is , it is someone who will be party first and everything else second.

I don't see how Cruz is selling anybody out but liberals.

He's signed on to the folks who have hated and opposed him from day one, the power brokers he used to oppose, and he did it for the bucks to fund a shot at power. He sold out because he was getting his ass handed to him. Of course you won't see that, you're blinded by the ABT (anyone but Trump) position you've staked since the beginning.

We see how firm his outsider convictions are. Faced with voter rejection he shows his belly to the power brokers for a shot to become one of them.

He's signed on to the folks who have hated and opposed him from day one, the power brokers he used to oppose, and he did it for the bucks to fund a shot at power. He sold out because he was getting his ass handed to him. Of course you won't see that, you're blinded by the ABT (anyone but Trump) position you've staked since the beginning.

We see how firm his outsider convictions are. Faced with voter rejection he shows his belly to the power brokers for a shot to become one of them.

Actually I see that because Trump is in the race, it is making Cruz look like the most reasonable choice to some members of the party. I would not be opposed to voting for him now as he has shown willingness to work with us, unlike before...Other members are still reluctant. You just can't see that because you see some new people are supporting cruz and you are mad that they aren't supporting Trump. When Trump has probably just as many party insiders supporting him. Or do you just believe Trump conspiracy theory that Cruz is a puppet? If you do, then you are the one that is lost. Because once the second ballot is cast all is up for grabs!

Well it's a good thing tina fey never ran for President then.

Fey said she could.see.Russia.from.her house.

The post you're quoting paraphrases what Palin actually said.

You do know everyone can See and Hear Trump, don't you.:roll:
No one needs to know him any more than what is right in front of them to know the guy is as far from a quality Presidential Candidate as one can get. It will not matter if he or Cruz gets the nomination Trump has already ensured that the GOP will lose the Presidential Election.

Actually I see that because Trump is in the race, it is making Cruz look like the most reasonable choice to some members of the party. I would not be opposed to voting for him now as he has shown willingness to work with us, unlike before...Other members are still reluctant. You just can't see that because you see some new people are supporting cruz and you are mad that they aren't supporting Trump. When Trump has probably just as many party insiders supporting him. Or do you just believe Trump conspiracy theory that Cruz is a puppet? If you do, then you are the one that is lost. Because once the second ballot is cast all is up for grabs!

Seriously? The most reasonable compared to all the other original republican candidates? The ones who were closest to moderates before the rank and file lined up behind Religious Right Cruz, and Simply Right Trump?

From the outset I saw Cruz as a deceitful, snarky, hypocrite; the kind of Christian who thinks anyone who doesn't believe the way he does is not worth a second thought. THAT guy is the most reasonable? :doh

If the Republican Party was looking for "reasonable" (as in status quo all the way) they had plenty of options to choose from.

Last edited:

Wow. Those "new people" are the same ones Cruz has called the enemy of conservative principles and RINOs for the last four years. They are the money machine of the power and control base that have betrayed republican voters for decades. Is that you? You said "us". AFAIK you're not one of them. Cruz isn't either, he's too stupid to realize that grasping this chance at the golden ring of power by selling out makes him just another pawn.

The second ballot is when Cruz ****s his pants, that's when he'll realize he sold his soul to the folks he once opposed for a handful of nothing. The folks he sold out to don't want him as a candidate, once his job as spoiler is done they'll leave him hanging and useless. Two birds with one stone. They'll have frustrated the one outsider in the race and maintained control and power AND they'll have neutered Cruz, exposed him as a weak sellout.

Seriously? The most reasonable compared to all the other original republican candidates? The ones who were closest to moderates before the rank and file lined up behind Religious Right Cruz, and Simply Right Trump?

From the outset I saw Cruz as a deceitful, snarky, hypocrite; the kind of Christian who thinks anyone who doesn't believe the way he does is not worth a second thought. THAT guy is the most reasonable? :doh

That's what some of the party and majority of people in Wisconsin think, but nobody liked Ryan, or Walker too much in general match-ups either. I'm just saying Cruz has ticked up support while Trump barely hits 50% in NYC, his home state. Trump has not increased his lead at all, and he does not have the ground operation Cruz has. Cruz has plenty of people to convince voters to change their minds, and he is just starting with the delegate game as well. I have not seen Trump even attempt to change his campaign. He hasn't done anything to counter the abortion stuff and he hasn't apologized to Ted Cruz for his multiple allegations that he is a criminal. Trump has simply gone radio silent, like a coward, in the past 24 hours with one tweet about yet another rally.:roll: Trump's appeal is rubbing off.

In fact, to me, it looks like Trump is slowing down and not trying at all. Maybe he is thinking that he should take a rest since NYC is a guaranteed win. Still not majorly though. Or maybe the rumors of Trump's sugar rush high is finally crashing.

Last edited:
Wow. Those "new people" are the same ones Cruz has called the enemy of conservative principles and RINOs for the last four years. They are the money machine of the power and control base that have betrayed republican voters for decades. Is that you? You said "us". AFAIK you're not one of them. Cruz isn't either, he's too stupid to realize that grasping this chance at the golden ring of power by selling out makes him just another pawn.

The second ballot is when Cruz ****s his pants, that's when he'll realize he sold his soul to the folks he once opposed for a handful of nothing. The folks he sold out to don't want him as a candidate, once his job as spoiler is done they'll leave him hanging and useless. Two birds with one stone. They'll have frustrated the one outsider in the race and maintained control and power AND they'll have neutered Cruz, exposed him as a weak sellout.

Yes I am a member of the Republican Party, :roll:

That may be your interpretations of events, but if that were to happen then I'd be thrilled to watch it and would cheer on if the delegates choose Kasich over both of them. However, I wouldn't mind voting for Cruz, because I agree with parts of his platform. Trump I don't agree with anything he says.

Yes I am a member of the Republican Party, :roll:

I didn't say you weren't. I said I didn't think you were one of the party elite, a power broker. Are you saying now that you are?

That may be your interpretations of events, but if that were to happen then I'd be thrilled to watch it and would cheer on if the delegates choose Kasich over both of them. However, I wouldn't mind voting for Cruz, because I agree with parts of his platform. Trump I don't agree with anything he says.

Kasich isn't getting the nomination either, he's in it for the VP slot.

I didn't say you weren't. I said I didn't think you were one of the party elite, a power broker. Are you saying now that you are?

No of course not, use reading compression next time. That was a general use of the word us. Meaning that Cruz has shown willingness to work with the party and not just the "elites," whoever they are. Trump has often complained about various Republicans except the ones who like him. Is that someone who should be president or should a president be someone who can learn to like people who don't necessarily like him??? HM.....

Cruz is a smart, disciplined man, Trump is an out of control manchild.

Back
Top Bottom