• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wisconsin Cops Murder Black Man

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I cannot think of any other way to describe this.

WARNING: this video is extremely graphic.

Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin appear to shoot a man seven times in the back at point blank range after he ignores commands. We’re no other non-lethal methods considered, @KenoshaPolice?

Now, granted, the victim did all the wrong things here. I will not argue differently. However, shooting him in the back was clearly uncalled for and will certainly lead to murder charges against the cop.

I see nothing wrong.Listen to the cops or suffer the consequences

And now the reich wing will show their true faces. Just remember this when they scream about persecution.

I see nothing wrong.Listen to the cops or suffer the consequences

No, shooting someone in the back is never OK. And, I am sure the cop will spend a few decades in prison leaning that lesson the hard way.

The highest prison population, cops shooting people in the back, ‘murica show that machismo

Now, granted, the victim did all the wrong things here. I will not argue differently. However, shooting him in the back was clearly uncalled for and will certainly lead to murder charges against the cop.

Unless the guy was going for a gun in the car, there doesnt seem to be reason to shoot him

Shocking!! Watching it, the only thing that could exonerate the cop is if the guy was reaching into the car for a gun.

Unless the guy was going for a gun in the car, there doesnt seem to be reason to shoot him

Watching the video it looked like he was reaching for something

Suicide by cop is a selfish act.

The crime rate in Kenosha is only slightly above the average for Wisconsin. They had 4 murders last year. If they were as homicidal as Baltimore, they would have had 54 murders.

The cops in Kenosha are conditioned to a certain level of compliance and serenity from the residents. On the whole, these residents are 1/13th as homicidal as Baltimore.

It's amazing how stupid people are nowadays.. Especially cops, there's cameras everywhere, yet this kind of thing happens weekly, ON CAMERA!!

With the police I'm guessing there's something else besides stupidity going on here.. Entitlement? Feeling of being untouchable? Above the law? Us against them mentality?

BTW all should scare the hell out of all Americans, regardless of color.

It's amazing how stupid people are nowadays.. Especially cops, there's cameras everywhere, yet this kind of thing happens weekly, ON CAMERA!!

With the police I'm guessing there's something else besides stupidity going on here.. Entitlement? Feeling of being untouchable? Above the law? Us against them mentality?

BTW all should scare the hell out of all Americans, regardless of color.

Yes, it is not hard to see that this is Nazi crap. Of course, the Nazis will support it. But, I suspect most normal people were disgusted by what the video depicted.

Shooting a black man in the back is a Nazi act.

If you reach into a car as police are trying to arrest you, there is a near 100% chance you will be shot. You are using blacks as fodder in your political cannon by implying this is ok to do when it isnt. If you tell people this is acceptable you are going to get other people shot. You pretend to be the anti racist as you gleefully sit there and encourage behavior that will with 100% certainty get more people shot by police. If you arent a racist we should see you post that people should obey the police during arrest to save their lives. I bet you wont though. You'll encourage more of this behavior so that you can use the deaths of minorities for political gain. That's true racism. In it's purest form.

As long as I've been alive, it has NOT been allowed to reach for something during a traffic stop. You snowflakes need to learn some common sense. And shooting someone in the back is not an automatic murder charge. If the guy was reaching for a gun, the cops didn't have to wait for him to turn around before they shot him.

If you reach into a car as police are trying to arrest you, there is a near 100% chance you will be shot. You are using blacks as fodder in your political cannon by implying this is ok to do when it isnt. If you tell people this is acceptable you are going to get other people shot. You pretend to be the anti racist as you gleefully sit there and encourage behavior that will with 100% certainty get more people shot by police. If you arent a racist we should see you post that people should obey the police during arrest to save their lives. I bet you wont though. You'll encourage more of this behavior so that you can use the deaths of minorities for political gain. That's true racism. In it's purest form.

There is no justification for shooting a guy in the back. As for the rest of the ignorance written above, try reading the op.

Here, let me help you.

Yes it looked like that type of motion, but we will have to wait for the stories

The "he was reaching for something" is the current apologist talking point. I've watched that video a dozen times. He was not reaching, but he sure did fall over pretty fast after being shot in the back 7 ****ing times.

Wouldn't it be prudent to understand the events leading up to the incident before rushing to judgement?

Fortunately, the man did survive

Wouldn't it be prudent to understand the events leading up to the incident before rushing to judgement?

No.Lets blame the cops.Burn down the city then blame Trump.haha

Back
Top Bottom