• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wisc GOP plan on stripping governor power

The Wisconsin GOP plans on stripping gubernatorial powers that they granted Scott Walker .among him the most powerful governor in the US.

Apparently that kind of power is only good for their own party....

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...imit-tony-evers-power-state-rules/1930025002/

They did that **** to the North Carolina governor-elect in 2016 and they're going to do that here if Abrams somehow makes it to a runoff and wins it.

Republican politicians are such crybabies. :thumbdown

They did that **** to the North Carolina governor-elect in 2016 and they're going to do that here if Abrams somehow makes it to a runoff and wins it.

The GOP uses radical political tricks and then pretends to be victimized. I could not be more disgusted by them.

The solution? Just keep voting them out until one day, no more 'R's appear on your ballots, and a sane second party rises from the ashes.

The solution? Just keep voting them out until one day, no more 'R's appear on your ballots, and a sane second party rises from the ashes.

I have been hoping for a resurgence of the bull moose party.

However I think I could get behind the party of the Phoenix...

Sounds good to me.

I thought Republicans were supposed to be all for local control, that is what the Wisconsin GOP stripped when they gained control.

They created a big state all led from Madison...

I thought Republicans were supposed to be all for local control, that is what the Wisconsin GOP stripped when they gained control.

They created a big state all led from Madison...

Democrats have been acting like a bunch of asses in Wisconsin for years. The republicans are doing the best they can to keep the insanity in check.

She's "bleck."

Democrats have been acting like a bunch of asses in Wisconsin for years. The republicans are doing the best they can to keep the insanity in check.

What Republicans, the last true Republican in Wisconsin was Dale Schultz, everyone else are just Koch brothers puppets...

Back
Top Bottom