• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wired Joe

Now this is a conspiracy risen to a whole new level.

Why media so silence about this?

We know the drill if it would be Trump!

My daughter posted that on FB (which will probably soon remove it). Not hard to photoshop a picture. But it is suspicious that his team wouldn’t submit to a electronic inspection.

My daughter posted that on FB (which will probably soon remove it). Not hard to photoshop a picture. But it is suspicious that his team wouldn’t submit to a electronic inspection.
On YouTube too - video of him trying to hide the wire.

On YouTube too - video of him trying to hide the wire.
I’m not saying it’s not possible but even video can be doctored. I’m not willing to jump on the bandwagon without collaborating evidence. Don’t expect any to be produced. This sorta game can be flipped to make Trump look bad also.

There was no wire.

If there were, Biden would have done a lot better. For example, they would have told him what to say when asked about packing the court.

Anyway, here's a Trump supporter laying this "wire" nonsense to rest.

There was no wire.

If there were, Biden would have done a lot better. For example, they would have told him what to say when asked about packing the court.

Thanks.

It wasn't a wire....it was rosary beads. Biden wears rosary beads to remember his son, Beau.....(2:10 on video)

i guess that Biden did ok if election interference professionals are trying to explain away his performance. perhaps they should argue that Tweety acted like a complete moron because someone got him in the arm with an invisible micro stupid dart. those are a thing, you know. a lot of people are saying that, believe me. the micro stupid dart is plucked from the invisible South American jungle rose, and is rubbed on the skin of the rare Dendrobates imbecilus frog. they are rare because they are so stupid that they forget to breathe, and generally only have a lifespan of two levels of Frogger.

Why media so silence about this?

We know the drill if it would be Trump!

We know what those were! Those were shrunken 5G towers installed by Bill Gates to spray trump with chemtrails every time trump yelled last night. 😁

He wears them on his shoulder?
It wasn't a wire....it was rosary beads. Biden wears rosary beads to remember his son, Beau.....(2:10 on video)

Are you talking about the wrinkle in his shirt? If so, see post #7.
I'm talking about where he reached inside his suitjacket and clearly pressed something on his front right shoulder.

Resorting to conspiracies...

giphy.gif

There was no wire.

I'm impressed that you're embracing the truth.

I wonder if you also admit the truth that Trump lied to America about the severity of the virus.

I'm talking about where he reached inside his suitjacket and clearly pressed something on his front right shoulder.

I wouldn't put too much significance in that....he could've just been straightening that wrinkle in his shirt.

Oh no, someone photoshopped some shit, that must mean exactly what the Cultists had queued up before the debates took place!

I'm impressed that you're embracing the truth.

I wonder if you also admit the truth that Trump lied to America about the severity of the virus.
I embrace truth...not spin and nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom