• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wired Joe

I embrace truth...not spin and nonsense.

Do you embrace the truth that Trump lied to the American people about the virus? He privately acknowledged to Woodward that this was "deadly." He told Woodward that he was downplaying it and he did just that.

That's the truth. Do you accept it?

Why media so silence about this?

We know the drill if it would be Trump!

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump supporters are so gullible you almost feel sorry for them. They get sucked in by every con man and conspiracy theory out there.

Who is responsible of 100 000 of americans death in states run by dem gov dem mayor?

Do you embrace the truth that Trump lied to the American people about the virus? He privately acknowledged to Woodward that this was "deadly." He told Woodward that he was downplaying it and he did just that.

That's the truth. Do you accept it?

Why am I not surprised that fake Christian Trump devotees don't know what a rosary is?
Most Christian denominations don't use rosaries. I was raised in the CoE-the closest thing in the USA to the RC church and we didn't have rosaries. Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Unitarians, AMEs, and the non-denominational "Disco" Christian churches don't.

Trump supporters are so gullible you almost feel sorry for them. They get sucked in by every con man and conspiracy theory out there.
This is coming from someone who actually thinks Biden is qualified to be president?

Did they put batteries in his bunny slippers as well?

If there was some sort of communication device (there wasn't), whoever was communicating with him wasn't doing a great job.

If there was some sort of communication device (there wasn't), whoever was communicating with him wasn't doing a great job.
maybe it was some sort of micro-sized defibrillator ?

Who is responsible of 100 000 of americans death in states run by dem gov dem mayor?
Probably had a lot to do with Trump scrapping the Obama pandemic response team. Why does your side have so much trouble with the buck stopping at the resuolute desk?

3sj9ow.jpg

the-buck-stops-here-harry-s-truman-the-buck-stops-32117850.png

Most Christian denominations don't use rosaries. I was raised in the CoE-the closest thing in the USA to the RC church and we didn't have rosaries. Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Unitarians, AMEs, and the non-denominational "Disco" Christian churches don't.

Biden is a Catholic. He uses a rosary.

maybe it was some sort of micro-sized defibrillator ?

Maybe it wasn't the "real" Joe Biden.
Scientist do wonders with DNA now.

And as for Trump's drug testing, do they test for anabolic steroids?

Cause Trump looked like he was having roid rage

This thread needs more tinfoil.

Which is why we know he has a Rosary.
I don't recall saying otherwise. My wife was raised Catholic. I am pretty well versed on that version of Christianity.

I don't recall saying otherwise. My wife was raised Catholic. I am pretty well versed on that version of Christianity.

Then I guess I have no idea why you posted this to me.

Then I guess I have no idea why you posted this to me.
you claimed many Trump supporters don't know what a rosary is-I essentially agreed because most Christian denominations don't use them

Trump was clearly wired. He snorted so much speed that he was jabbering a 1000 miles an hour and couldn't STFU.

you claimed many Trump supporters don't know what a rosary is-I essentially agreed because most Christian denominations don't use them

I said "Fake Christian Trump supporters". You should read my post again and relax your sphincter. Or are you a fake Christian Trump supporter?

I'm sure that MLM scammers would kill to get the addresses of his supporters, there is a gold mine in that ingnorance!

I said "Fake Christian Trump supporters". You should read my post again and relax your sphincter. Or are you a fake Christian Trump supporter?

doesn't change anything. I am not particularly Christian though

Back
Top Bottom