• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wins For Armed Self Defense

I don't recall any mention of an AR there was however mention of an AK-47. See you guys don't know one from the other. And also no mention of firing down the street except by you.
Where do you suppose those rounds went when he missed?

Yes. Or do you prefer they come back and get even?
I'm not talking about any nebulous "them" I'm referring to the idiot firing rifle rounds into the dark. You do know those projectiles don't just vanish when they miss their target, right? Of do we need a lesson in physics as well as basic gun safety?

I'm not talking about any nebulous "them" I'm referring to the idiot firing rifle rounds into the dark. You do know those projectiles don't just vanish when they miss their target, right? Of do we need a lesson in physics as well as basic gun safety?
Not saying they do vanish, but then, he just might know where they were going since he was the one there and not you.
Apparently the police were okay with where they went.

Back
Top Bottom