• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wins For Armed Self Defense

SMTA

Tsuyo Ketsu no Anna
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Nice to see self defense situations where armed Americans saved lives

Well good to see! At least it wasn't an accident like these resent shootings of family members.

Nice to see self defense situations where armed Americans saved lives

Case #1, 93 yr old man kills robber is 3 months old and they apparently threatened him with a fishing pole.

Boo hoo hoo
1F53D329-9C24-44C5-8DC7-3BADBB1ADF77.jpeg

Case #1, 93 yr old man kills robber is 3 months old and they apparently threatened him with a fishing pole.
What does 3 months ago have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure he was still 93. And I don't see anything about any fishing pole/s, and I did look at some other article about it.

What does 3 months ago have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure he was still 93. And I don't see anything about any fishing pole/s, and I did look at some other article about it.
How many people were killed by guns in that 3 months?

Statistically insignificant usually
Everyone has to make a choice

What stats do you have that show the figures to be "insignificant"

Or are you just pulling that assertion from your @ss ?

What stats do you have that show the figures to be "insignificant"

Or are you just pulling that assertion from your @ss ?
Ho hum
Common sense
You should try it sometime

And that effectively shows why gun fetishists and anti gun people disagree.
I get damn tired of overly emotional anti-gun people constantly wringing their hands and attacking decent gun owners as murdering scum when some low-life kills somebody somewhere
None of them give a give a shit about thousands of abortion deaths, deaths related to alcohol, or to drugs.
Just hypocrisy and bullshit.

Because firing down the street with your AR never goes wrong.

DERP>
I don't recall any mention of an AR there was however mention of an AK-47. See you guys don't know one from the other. And also no mention of firing down the street except by you.

I don't recall any mention of an AR there was however mention of an AK-47. See you guys don't know one from the other. And also no mention of firing down the street except by you.
That's because he posts lies and bullshit

Back
Top Bottom