• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Winning presidents PICK judge nominees, NOT the losers!

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
When the whacko liberals, & their harlot democratic, & media friends UNDERSTAND that, ..it will be better for everybody, ..& in fact might just help the worthless modern democratic party come up with some real honest agendas on their own that serves the American citizens, ..rather than doing everything they can in a lame ass attempt to smear the current president, & help destroy his presidency!

The gall of some senate democrats saying that;.. "The conservatives have no right to elect judges that help further the advancement of the conservative agenda is illegal, or unjust, ..& even immoral", .....is right out of their own g-damn playbook.

As IF the democratic party, & their leftwing liberal kooks, & nut FRIENDS & media never have attempted to "LEGISLATE LIBERALISM".., because THEY can NEVER hope to win it at the ballot box! Huh huh huh:2razz:

Here's in HOPING for a senate showdown in the nuclear option, ..to remind the senate democrats that the republicans do NOT have to cut deals with democrats for any reason whatsoever, ..except of course the republicans who handwring themselves because they want to be accepted by the liberal democrat establishment as being what they call, "reasonable, & moderate"....so they all can enjoy the good liberal press stories about themselves, & finally be accepted as "honorable" by the beltway media, & mutual admiration mainstream press! (John McCain & the rest of the dirty gutless dozen);)

Hey Democrats, ..START WINNING ELECTIONS,.. & THEN YOU PEOPLE CAN ALSO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS TO HAVE YOUR DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT DECIDE who a supreme court nominee should be.

It IS ALL about persuading the american majority to agree, or disagree with the candidate in the arena of ideas, & ideology.....& I'm sorry but calling the winner a Nazi, a racist, a liar, a terrorist, & promoting the most as.sinine conspiracy theories about him will NOT help you hopeless democrat LOSERS get anymore leftwing liberals on the supreme court.

I know, & feel your pain, & that retarted supreme court judges like Ruth "BAD" Ginsberg loves to help empower American adversaries, & even the suggestion that murderous terrorists should be granted full constitutional rights, & access to the american judicial system in order to be "fair" to those that despise our very form of government;.. DOES hold a high place in your hearts, as does the slaughtering of the unborn innocents whom Ginsberg, & the rest of the liberal whacko supreme court justices believe have NO rights!

When you democrats start winning elections, ..then you can stack the courts as you please, IF YOU HAVE THE SENATE VOTES!

Until then, ..please STFU !:2wave:

galenrox said:
considering the last part of it, you think that it would be ok if a democrat was president and the republicans kept blocking his judicial nominees?

Hi Galen...!:2wave: No, not in this particular case. I know its the repubs that sabotaged her nomination in actuality. That was because they were afraid of her pulling a "Souter",.. Galen.

I doubt strongly that many dems really would have wanted her anyway, but I suppose it is best for the dems to have the repubs take the blame on this rejection, afteral...the repubs deserve it.

There simply was not enough known about Mier's to risk, not to mention the fact that many repubs think Bush is going "soft" on his conservative agenda. To a point it looks like that on occassion, but WE WILL NOT STAND FOR HIM TO BE POLITICALLY ASSASSINATED thru the media, or this witch hunt w/regard to the CIA investigation,... no matter where our ideological split with Bush may be!

Hey, not all of us think he's done everything perfect, ..but we are not gonna pile on Bush to help the liberal vultures attempt to institute liberalism as a way of life imposed upon the whole of society!

Hey Galen, ..thank you for engaging me in question!;)

uhhhh... hate to break this to you, but Bush represents ALL OF US, not just the Republican party.

scottyz said:
uhhhh... hate to break this to you, but Bush represents ALL OF US, not just the Republican party.

True-you need to tell that to the barking loons who claim Bush is not their President:roll:

scottyz said:

Really, ...if that IS the case why have SO many democrats, & liberals make it a point to say that; "HE IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT, as WE did not vote for him"???

Must have slipped your mind, ..huh?:2wave:

galenrox said:
Just think of it this way, those people are to our side what you are to your side, the ****ing dumbasses.

might not be true but that was :rofl :rofl :rofl

bible thumpers are the correct comparison-I am not talking about devout people but the holier than thou screamers and bigots

TurtleDude said:
might not be true but that was :rofl :rofl :rofl

bible thumpers are the correct comparison-I am not talking about devout people but the holier than thou screamers and bigots

Of course YOU know its not true. Since when does "anything" but political correctness ever roll out of a liberal's mouth, ..especially when it helps to invent new focus groups to help empower them at election time?:smile:

Stu Ghatze said:
Of course YOU know its not true. Since when does "anything" but political correctness ever roll out of a liberal's mouth, ..especially when it helps to invent new focus groups to help empower them at election time?:smile:

now now, one of the things we have on the left is a sense of humour (ever see that book about changing lightballs-How many dykes does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer-that's not funny you GD sexist pig :mrgreen:

Galen's funny. As libs come he's OK with me. Besides he isn't a Hillary licking partisan hack like say southern demorat or the Yankees toady

Back
Top Bottom