• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wing-nut's of the week

I am considering being thankful that Trump gave a bunch of them permission to show themselves.

I'm not doubting the veracity of the claims but when I have fact checked these in the past some were found to be stretching and straining to be 100% accurate.

Why are cocaine orgies scary to you?
Why was that the issue that McCarthy called Cawthorn out for?

All his prior batshit utterance didn’t register………why this?

So the rapist can say, "Your Honor, I committed no crime. I merely provided "an opportunity for that woman, no matter how young or old she is, to make a determination about what she's going to do to help that life be a productive human being,"

Meet the Biden administrations new "misinformation Czar" Nina Jankowitz, here singing a song about misinformation by Republicans like she is Mary Poppins. She will be the one designated to be overseeing the new Biden ministry of truth office in the Dept of Homeland security.

Talk about wing nuts!

And here is Peppermint Patty from the Biden White House defending this nut.

Reactions: PoS
I think we should also give a honorable mention to White MAGA Man.

Lol, it's not me whoi finally decided Madison went to far when he mentioned those.

Think, man. Don't just emote.

You said you were scared, I what just wondering what you find scary about cocaine orgies

I am considering being thankful that Trump gave a bunch of them permission to show themselves.
Aww, do you still see Trump in your sleep again?

Back
Top Bottom