• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wind, Thunder, Rain, Tornadoes....

Luke Skywalker

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...... for the Northeast tonight - extending up into Maine (where I live)......

Really blowing outside right now....

I can stand the first three, but me hates tornadoes....

We're not supposed to have those things this far north - what gives?

Is FEMA up and running yet? I'd bet if it hits DC it will be. It was shut down last week, we had an emergency training course that was cancelled.

What gives is that many people are dumb enough to build communities in hazardous places. Like all the dumb ****s in California, sat around waiting for the big one. "Hey, look! A fault line! Let's build a house here!"

Morons.

I shrugged.

Sorry about that.

Did you make it through okay?

stay safe. i also hate severe weather. hoping that this one passes you by.

Did you make it through okay?

We had ice on the deck railings at 0730 this morning! Cold wind, too! Too early for this! :eek: How's your area?

Greetings, JC. :2wave:

We had ice on the deck railings at 0730 this morning! Cold wind, too! Too early for this! :eek: How's your area?

Evening Polgara :2wave:

Ice?!!! It just rained here, I didn't even know about storms in the Northeast. I should turn on the news from time to time. :lol:

Yikes! Where's that global warming when you need it? Good evening, Polgara.:2wave:

Ice?!!! It just rained here, I didn't even know about storms in the Northeast. I should turn on the news from time to time. :lol:

Good evening, JCC.:2wave:

Long time no see. All well?

Good evening, JCC.:2wave:

Long time no see. All well?

Yes all's good, low drama. Surprised the Lions are doing better than the 'Skins so far, but I think things will get better for RG3. How are you?

Yikes! Where's that global warming when you need it? Good evening, Polgara.:2wave:

The people who study these things cannot agree on what caused the problem, so they substituted data to make it fit their theory! All is well now...

Good evening, Jack. :2wave:

Yes all's good, low drama. Surprised the Lions are doing better than the 'Skins so far, but I think things will get better for RG3. How are you?

All well. I'm enjoying some unexpected time off with the shutdown, but we're all happy and healthy. Redskins can move into a first place tie in NFC East by beating Dallas Sunday night.:peace

Nah, it would just ruin a nice day for you! :mrgreen:

I'm in the northeast too. No tornadoes here though. Whenever I hear that on the weather, I ask myself what are the chances of a tornado actually affecting me in this part of the country? I think the odds are with us. I know we've had some very small ones in the past though. :)

Back
Top Bottom