• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

William Chelsea Webb

7forever

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Strangers things have turned out to be true.

Webb Chelsea William.

This is the closest I've gotten so far. It's a possibility.

While I realize this is a big ask - how about some context? Or in other words, what are you on about now Dr. Ambiguity?

There's an art to this. It just takes time and a careful eye. IT'S A RUMOR....MARK.

Well then why should anyone even care if it's just a rumor?

People have shown an interest in it. A lot of talk about it, so I decided to take a look.

People have shown an interest in it. A lot of talk about it, so I decided to take a look.

and your opinion on the subject is? (besides , you took a look).

What are you saying regarding the subject?

There's an art to this. It just takes time and a careful eye. IT'S A RUMOR....MARK.

What's a rumor? All you have done is post some pictures with zero context and no explicit claim.

So you're suggesting that Webb Hubbel might be the father of Chelsea? Truth can be stranger than fiction.

So you're suggesting that Webb Hubbel might be the father of Chelsea? Truth can be stranger than fiction.

We don't know if that is what he is suggesting. 7forever seems incapable of making a specific claim, supplying proper context, etc, etc, etc,... All we can do is speculate and quite frankly if this is so unimportant that 7forever can't be bothered to clearly state what it is he is on about I can't be bothered to speculate.

It doesn't seem obvious like Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra. It would take a ton more photos of Hubbell. She definitely looks a bit weird. I'd also like to see a recent pic of Hubbell's daughter.

More pictures of a young Hubbell are needed. Like usual, there's a lack of evidence necessary to make a conclusion.

Is there a point to this pointless excercise?

Chelsea could not possibly look anything more like a mix of Bill and Hillary.

/thread

Conspiracy thread FAIL

Is there a point to this pointless excercise?

Chelsea could not possibly look anything more like a mix of Bill and Hillary.

/thread

Deinately a mix of Hillary and somebody. Not so sure about Bill.

She doesn't resemble Bill much at all.

The Cobains are a profound example of prepotency. Frances, almost exclusively looks like her father Kurt, and I'm sure she thanks God every day for that. Chelsea does resemble her mother but nothing like the Cobains.

Prepotency | Define Prepotency at Dictionary.com

Back
Top Bottom