• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Zimmerman's Past Come Back to Haunt Him?

Good for him.
More citizens should be concerned about their community.

NW volunteers don't shoot people walking thru the neighborhood. They wait for the police.

Its a small complex.. three streets.. The police would have located TM without George's "help"... unless TM passed thru and went out the back entrance to the other complex.

NW volunteers don't shoot people walking thru the neighborhood. They wait for the police.

Its a small complex.. three streets.. The police would have located TM without George's "help"... unless TM passed thru and went out the back entrance to the other complex.
Stop trying to spin it sharon.
He wasn't on NW that evening.

Stop trying to spin it sharon.
He wasn't on NW that evening.

Well he says he was.. and as soon as he called NEN.. he was in that role.

I don't think its George's past that will come back to haunt him.. I think its his lies.

His story.. begins before 7 PM and it is shot full of lies.

Last edited:
Listen carefully to her testimony.. She said NW weren't vigilantes.. She said when in doubt, call the police.. She didn't say follow and confront.

I see you changed the topic of discussion. I don't blame you, as you were caught making **** up.

But, she did say George would be the eyes/ears of the police. If someone ran, it's fine to follow from a safe distance to continue to observe and provide information to the police, according to Wendy.

She also said she recommended George for a COPS position, which he turned down. Seems maybe he wasn't as interested in acting out his cop fantasies as you keep fantasizing that he was.

Wendy said that NW volunteers can defend themselves from people that attack them. That defense can include shooting. So, again. Wrong!

To nobody in particular: Would you please supply links to support your claims?

Thank you.

Wendy said that NW volunteers can defend themselves from people that attack them. That defense can include shooting. So, again. Wrong!

Everyone has the right to defend themselves.. even black teens..

But, there was NO threat to George or property when George began following TM instead of waiting for the police. There was NO criminal activity.. That's why George called NEN instead of 911.

Some people are always looking for an excuse to act out... or exert their "authority".. They go looking for trouble.. and when they screw up royally they play victim.

Your mother, sister, grandmother could be responsible NW volunteers... It doesn't take attitude, guns or aggression.

But, there was NO threat to George or property when George began following TM instead of waiting for the police. There was NO criminal activity.. That's why George called NEN instead of 911.

Some people are always looking for an excuse to act out... or exert their "authority".. They go looking for trouble.. and when they screw up royally they play victim.

Your mother, sister, grandmother could be responsible NW volunteers... It doesn't take attitude, guns or aggression.

We know your opinion. as one sided as it is.

Yes, anyone could be a NW volunteer.
A private citizen not associated with NW can by the eyes and ears for the police.
A private citizen can look into things that look out of place.

What you continue to do is put all the blame on GZ. TM also played a role in what transpired and both made decisions that escalated the event.

I agree. Which is why when Trayvon and George first came in contact, George indicated he reached for his phone to call 911. There was now a threat so NEN was no longer appropriate.

So, now we are in agreement. Even a NW volunteer, at least according to Wendy, can defend themselves (posbily to include shooting) from an attacker (Trayvon).

Well he says he was.. and as soon as he called NEN.. he was in that role.

I don't think its George's past that will come back to haunt him.. I think its his lies.

His story.. begins before 7 PM and it is shot full of lies.
We know what you think and we know it isn't based in reality.
So you can stop with your silliness anytime.

He didn't say he was on NW sharon. That is your spin.

I agree. Which is why when Trayvon and George first came in contact, George indicated he reached for his phone to call 911. There was now a threat so NEN was no longer appropriate.

So, now we are in agreement. Even a NW volunteer, at least according to Wendy, can defend themselves (posbily to include shooting) from an attacker (Trayvon).

Why did George reach for his phone? The threat level hadn't changed and there was still no criminal activity.. GZ knew the police were on their way.

Why didn't the moron speak instead of going for his phone/gun?

Black kids also have the right to defend themselves, buck...

We know what you think and we know it isn't based in reality.

I don't parse like an excon or jailhouse lawyer.. and I am not interested in convoluted excuses to pursue and kill unarmed teens.

Why did George reach for his phone? The threat level hadn't changed and there was still no criminal activity.. GZ knew the police were on their way.

Can you say for sure if GZ said, "NW, what are you doing?", that TM would not have done the same thing he did without GZ saying NW.

Didn't the two did exchange words?, then something happened to esculate. My hunch is TM threw a punch.
Both made bad decisions.

I don't parse like an excon or jailhouse lawyer.. and I am not interested in convoluted excuses to pursue and kill unarmed teens.
And again.
We know what you think, and we know it isn't based in reality.

Can you say for sure if GZ said, "NW, what are you doing?", that TM would not have done the same thing he did without GZ saying NW.

Didn't the two did exchange words?, then something happened to esculate. My hunch is TM threw a punch.
Both made bad decisions.

My hunch is that George grabbed at TM's hoodie.. Trayvon had no agenda.. He wasn't hunting black burglars.. He was talking on the phone and walking home... which thousands of teens do every single day.

Why did he reach for his phone? The individual he had reported on was now confronting him almost certainly in an angry manner.

Why did he reach for his phone? The individual he had reported on was now confronting him almost certainly in an angry manner.

You mean the individual that was just walking home from the market and was followed by him by car THEN on foot in the dark.....that guy?

I alw

Because George is remarkably stupid.. The police were on their way.. and instead of speaking, idiot George fumbles for his phone/gun.

You mean the individual that was just walking home from the market and was followed by him by car THEN on foot in the dark.....that guy?

I alw

Yes, the individual whose activities were suspicious to George (and most others) decided to do something other then the wise decision - knocking on a door, calling the police, getting home, getting out of the area.

Yes, the individual whose activities were suspicious to George (and most others) decided to do something other then the wise decision - knocking on a door, calling the police, getting home, getting out of the area.

Suspicious to George?

Who was more suspicious?

A teenager with a hoodie walking a night looking about .....

Or a adult man following a teen walking alone at night on car then on foot?

One is normal behavior.

The other is what a mugger would do.

Suspicious to George?

Who was more suspicious?

A teenager with a hoodie walking a night looking about .....

Or a adult man following a teen walking alone at night on car then on foot?

One is normal behavior.

The other is what a mugger would do.

Both were acting suspiciously to the other. The difference is one was on the phone with NEN and had the police on the way. The other was allegedly scared, didn't do anything to get out of the situation and, apparently, assaulted the other guy as evidenced by a broken nose, injuries to the face and head and a sore back. Which was the normal behavior again?

Both were acting suspiciously to the other. The difference is one was on the phone with NEN and had the police on the way. The other was allegedly scared, didn't do anything to get out of the situation and, apparently, assaulted the other guy as evidenced by a broken nose, injuries to the face and head and a sore back. Which was the normal behavior again?

Georges "perception" o f suspicious was what relatively normal behavior for a teen boy.

Georges actions were more of a creepy ass stalker.

Georges "perception" o f suspicious was what relatively normal behavior for a teen boy.

As a teenager, I never walked slowly in the rain looking at/in houses in an area that has seen a lot of crime. I don't know what they do in your part of the world, though.

They were both suspicious to the other. The way they handled it is the issue. Calling the police is probably the better option. Failing that, getting out of the area would be my second choice.

He ran where George's car couldn't follow.

George was treated with aspirin.

Martin's behavior was also relatively normal for someone casing out a neighborhood to plan a burglary or worse.

You're only saying that because you know what he didn't know. If Martin had been planning on raping Jenna or Selma or Jeannee or Jane, Zimmerman would've been a hero. You cannot convict someone for not being psychic.

Back
Top Bottom