• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Zelensky grace State of Union with an address?

This guy definitely has a serious problem. Seriously. It get the impression the forum does not consider pro Russian arguments a violation of the spirit or letter of the laws of the forum. Otherwise they would have addressed that. Maybe it is time he takes up with the FBI

He shouldn't imo be jumping in on peoples exchanges and sullying their characters in a bid to spread , what is infact, his own hostility towards others
Oh, shoo.

Can't spend all day on your prevarications.

Reads, you got caught out making yet another false allegation about another member of the forum and when outed for it make yet another one :rolleyes:

. It's what you do and is not conducive to any chance of reasonable discussions, so you should just take your own advice and " shoo"

Either way you got caught out doing what you claim , falsely, that others are doing.

You never backed your claim about Juin.

Where did he object to Zelenskys use of army gear?

Post 41.......are you going to address it or just double down?

Dec 5th I was hit with a warning and three points. The mod was correct. I had gone ballistic. I am not complaining. But I try to give such fellows a wide berth.

Dec 5th I was hit with a warning and three points. The mod was correct. I had gone ballistic. I am not complaining. But I try to give such fellows a wide berth.

Either way he got caught out yet again for making accusations about posters that are demonstrably untrue. Best not to keep on discussing any sanctionings he is responsible, at least in part, for, save to say they end up endangering/ jacking the thread.

Best to just show the prevarications he comes up with for the junk they are and leave it at that

Why not? Vladimir Zelensky, Defender of Khiev already graced the European Union with an address a few days ago. And it was a hit. To see all those Euro politicos reduced to tears. That was how powerful that delivery was.

I have this feeling Senile Joe will spring a surprise on us. At some point in his State of the Union address the cameras will pan to Kiev and the man of the hour will fill the screen. And he looks the part. Gone are the fancy suits. It is full guerilla outfit, complete with a shadow of a beard, and tired sleepless eyes. Only a beret to complete the Che Guevara image.

I will be watching intently
1646277003231.png

That is an exhausted man.

May he be granted strength and endurance. Putin lives in a palace; he lives in a bunker. Let us hope and pray he lives...to carry on the fight as long as Putin is alive. Then have the satisfaction of attendng Putin's funeral.

May he be granted strength and endurance. Putin lives in a palace; he lives in a bunker. Let us hope and pray he lives...to carry on the fight as long as Putin is alive. Then have the satisfaction of attendng Putin's funeral.

Preach it.

Back
Top Bottom