• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Zelensky grace State of Union with an address?

Excellent post, Juin.

Ukraine's ability to survive the shooting war, is in large part dependent upon Zelensky winning the PR/Media war. So far, he seems to be doing that. It helps that Zelensky would seem to have what many believe is the more righteous hand. And without doubt, Zelensky is courageous! But regardless, he has proven himself deft in image, media, and PR themselves.

And Russia just bombed a radio station, they probably know it well. let's see how Musk's internet works, that could be useful for communication

Zelensky needs to win the PR war in order to win the shooting war . . .
Zelenskiy won't win the shooting war but Putin may well, afterwards, lose HIS PR war. Most importantly at home if he turns Kiev into another Grosny.

No amount of fakes will prevent images of that from coming out even in a state controlled media with all other outlets strangled by now.

maybe Tucker Carlson can give the rebuttal.

You got that right!

Tucker just went into "retro-cover-up" mode, telling his listeners how 'the liberals' & 'democrats' are trying to portray him as supporting Putin.

He made no mention of Putin/RT using one of his episodes as pro-invasion propaganda. Nor did he make mention of Trump disseminating pro-Putin/pro-invasion RT propaganda through his email list.

Excellent post, Juin.

Ukraine's ability to survive the shooting war, is in large part dependent upon Zelensky winning the PR/Media war. So far, he seems to be doing that. It helps that Zelensky would seem to have what many believe is the more righteous hand. And without doubt, Zelensky is courageous! But regardless, he has proven himself deft in image, media, and PR themselves.

No doubt about that. If politics were football then hands down Zelensky is Maradona. Or Pele for those who do not care for Diego Armando Maradona's personal failures and shortcomings.

And Russia just bombed a radio station, they probably know it well. let's see how Musk's internet works, that could be useful for communication

I've interestingly seen reports that, I believe the State Department, was earlier working with Zelenski on his communication network in regards to things like the events we now see.

It is not his nation. It is more accurately a disputed nation. But he has a better claim west of the Dnieper.

ooooo puleeeeeeze
Supporting Russia is not a good place to be right now!!
Take a look at what is happening

Excellent post, Juin.

Don't be fooled Chomsky. Juin has been an ardent Putin supporter and propagandist since he joined DP.

I would know. I've been posting every day in this particular forum since 2013.

Tucker just went into "retro-cover-up" mode, telling his listeners how 'the liberals' & 'democrats' are trying to portray him as supporting Putin.

He made no mention of Putin/RT using one of his episodes as pro-invasion propaganda. Nor did he make mention of Trump disseminating pro-Putin/pro-invasion RT propaganda through his email list.
he's a disgusting lying pig.

Supporting Russia is not a good place to be right now!!

Maybe I dont like to be in good places.

Take a look at what is happening

War is hell. I also have a long memory. I know exactly what will happen if the shoe was on the other foot. Same thing. Back in 2014 it was Poroshenko's turn to unleash his panzers on the separatists in Donbass.

Zelenskiy won't win the shooting war but Putin may well, afterwards, lose HIS PR war. Most importantly at home if he turns Kiev into another Grosny.

No amount of fakes will prevent images of that from coming out even in a state controlled media with all other outlets strangled by now.

It seems the old adage,

" . . . the pen is mightier than the sword . . . "

may have to be changed to,

" . . . the mouse & Go-Pro . . . "

;)

CF "Arab Spring" or "George Floyd"!

Nothing in the world is more powerful than an idea . . .

Don't be fooled Chomsky. Juin has been an ardent Putin supporter and propagandist since he joined DP.

Give it a rest! Your paranoia has been at dangerous levels for a while.

I'm not familiar at all with this particular poster.

But I respond to a post based upon the post's inherent merits.

I'm not familiar at all with this particular poster.

But I respond to a post based upon the post's inherent merits.

Thanks. I am baffled at being incessantly stalked by a poster intent on supposedly smoking me out. The fact of the matter is that I tell everyone I am a certified Trumpist, a Tucker Carlson devotee, a Greg Gutfled devotee, and before that a Bill O'Reilly devotee. And I defend the Russian side all the time. Gee. Maybe I should paste that on my avatar that way the gentleman can be saved the energy of stalking me around

Other than Russia, who is disputing Ukraine's sovereignty? Belarus?

Is it less a disputed territory if there is only one other disputant ?

I was referring to the obvious objection to Zelenskiy's(sic) military garb, as donned.

There was no objection from the OPer about " Zelenskiy's(sic) military garb". That is something you just pulled out the air so you could make a charge that he was " rather childish"

Why not? Vladimir Zelensky, Defender of Khiev already graced the European Union with an address a few days ago. And it was a hit. To see all those Euro politicos reduced to tears. That was how powerful that delivery was.

I have this feeling Senile Joe will spring a surprise on us. At some point in his State of the Union address the cameras will pan to Kiev and the man of the hour will fill the screen. And he looks the part. Gone are the fancy suits. It is full guerilla outfit, complete with a shadow of a beard, and tired sleepless eyes. Only a beret to complete the Che Guevara image.

I will be watching intently

Where's the objection ?

Last edited:
It seems the old adage,

" . . . the pen is mightier than the sword . . . "

may have to be changed to,

" . . . the mouse & Go-Pro . . . "

;)

CF "Arab Spring" or "George Floyd"!

Nothing in the world is more powerful than an idea . . .
........depends on who's having it though and what it's made of.;)

I'm sure Chomsky can make his own decisions free from your ongoing McCarthyism :rolleyes:

There was no objection from the OPer about " Zelenskiy's(sic) military garb". That is something you just pulled out the air so you could make a charge that he was " rather childish"

With all the busy threads in the forum it beats me why people latch onto threads they profess a distaste for. Believe it or not, I got three points from mods due to that fellow. And guess what? here he is again!

I'm sure Chomsky can make his own decisions free from your ongoing McCarthyism :rolleyes:

This guy definitely has a serious problem. Seriously. It get the impression the forum does not consider pro Russian arguments a violation of the spirit or letter of the laws of the forum. Otherwise they would have addressed that. Maybe it is time he takes up with the FBI

With all the busy threads in the forum it beats me why people latch onto threads they profess a distaste for. Believe it or not, I got three points from mods due to that fellow. And guess what? here he is again!
You lie.

nuff said.

Yet he had time to call Biden this morning, and also the E.U, to say nothing of his extensive morning interview with CNN?

Zelensky would jump at the opportunity to speak directly to Congress & the American People.

War, or no war, PR is a huge part of his leadership. Zelensky has shown he has great chops in this regard, and he realizes he needs to win the PR war if he is to win the shooting war. So far, he's been kicking Putin's ass in the media, and that's in large part why he's garnered unprecedented support from NATO, the EU, and the world. SOTU would be his highest & possibly most effectual stage.
It's not the time or place. This is our President's hour, not Zelensky's.

You lie.

nuff said.

You never backed your claim about Juin.

Where did he object to Zelenskys use of army gear?

Post 41.......are you going to address it or just double down?

Oh, shoo.

What has the guy being called out on a lie have to do with your quoting the post of the call.

Can't spend all day on your prevarications.

It must be terrifying to have the Russian army on your doorstep and have absolutely no way to find out what is going on. Hopefully, the internet is still working?

Back
Top Bottom