• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will You Revolt if Trump is Impeached ?

Will you revolt if Trump is impeached ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no need to impeach. Trump will be gone in January 2021.

Trump supposedly said he thinks people will revolt if he is impeached.

Really simple poll question.

Will you revolt if Trump is impeached ? Yes or No

Feel free to add opinions and/or general comments about things like, what the revolt might be like, who you think might or might not revolt and what your or their activities and ultimate goals might be, etc etc.

Thanks.

Being impeached is a legal process so if it happens, then the law was followed. I mean...there is a 0% chance of that actually happening (i.e. being removed from office) but if we are entertaining the notion...

Feel free to add opinions and/or general comments about things like, what the revolt might be like, who you think might or might not revolt and what your or their activities and ultimate goals might be, etc etc.

Thanks.

Trump supporters won't do anything. They'll just sit around complaining. It's what they are best at. Even the tea party was the same thing except outside...

If Trump gets impeached I will dance a jig.

Thanks.

There is nothing to revolt about. Its the gamesmanship of politics. Trump was egotistical enough to challenge the multinationals and their partners in the deep who really run things. America is the one who in the long tun will suffer. The nations intelligence appratus really serves to protect America’s commercial as well as military intetest. Wars are fought over resources, markets, and access.

So with Trump gone, it will be business as usual. The middle class gets the shaft and pays the bills.

I’ll be pushing daisys, and wont get to see the end of the movie. IMO, we will be greatly diminished.

There won't be a revolt. There won't be a civil war. The south won't rise again and there won't even be a riot. There may be the odd three-dozen man alt-right march where some people turn up to point fingers and laugh at them and they scuffle with anitfa.

Here's what will happen:

1. Domestic violence will skyrocket on the night - especially in red states.
2. There will in the following month be a spike in school/mall/black church/gay nightclub shootings
3. There will be more Sikhs and Muslims who get assaulted.
4. Other hate crimes will also temporarily increase.
5. Fat women will scream at Latinos in Walmart.

In short his supporters - at least those few violently minded enough to 'revolt' - will do what they and Trump have done his whole political career: take it out on those whom they perceive as weaker.

Thanks.

I'll be dancing in the streets with a shirt that says "Your Fired!"

Thanks.

Revolt
intransitive verb
1 : to renounce allegiance or subjection (as to a government) : REBEL
2a : to experience disgust or shock
2b : to turn away with disgust

I assume we are talking about a legal and just impeachment . .

of course not, who would be retarded and stupid enough to revolt over a legal and just impeachment. only nutjob wackos would do that

now if he was impeached illegally or over factually false pretenses then yes . . but not revolt has in rebel and rise up, i would just experience disgust

Will You Revolt if Trump is Impeached ?

no, i don't get enough PTO for a revolt. also, i find Trump to be a detestable asshole. however, i think that the best path forward is to defeat him with a good candidate.

Ok , phrase it this way he will never be convicted.

The southern district of new york might not agree with you? Personally I think that is trump's biggest problem. That's where he's going to get hit with all kinds of things, fraud, money laundering, income tax evasion for starters. I personally hopes he finishes his term. Keep poisoning the GOP well with whatever this weeks kool aide flavor is.

No but pay back is something

There won't be a revolt. There won't be a civil war. The south won't rise again and there won't even be a riot. There may be the odd three-dozen man alt-right march where some people turn up to point fingers and laugh at them and they scuffle with anitfa.

Here's what will happen:

1. Domestic violence will skyrocket on the night - especially in red states.
2. There will in the following month be a spike in school/mall/black church/gay nightclub shootings
3. There will be more Sikhs and Muslims who get assaulted.
4. Other hate crimes will also temporarily increase.
5. Fat women will scream at Latinos in Walmart.

In short his supporters - at least those few violently minded enough to 'revolt' - will do what they and Trump have done his whole political career: take it out on those whom they perceive as weaker.

---That IS a type of "revolt". Call it a "soft revolt" or a "rolling revolt" if you like, but if the main component of a revolt outside of a political takeover is widespread violence, then it's a revolt put on by people who are too stupid to plan for the political objective.

And a large number of innocent people will be injured or killed, or will lose everything they have.
What you call "the odd three-dozen man alt-right march", I call the same only multiplied by a factor of a few hundred or more.
If they injure a few Antifa, it's because Antifa wants it that way, but I worry more about convenience store clerks, people who don't look sufficiently redneck, minorities, immigrants, gay people, anyone who doesn't fit their pre-conceived and bigoted notion of "a real 'Murrican".
And it won't just be armed altercations either, people will be attacked by nut jobs driving cars and trucks, run off the road, and there will be widespread arson.

And that is one reason why I always recommend that sensible liberals get a little more comfortable with their Second Amendment rights. This will potentially spill over into people's private homes and places of business, and their family and loved ones will be threatened.

Last edited:

Thanks.

Will you revolt if Trump is NOT impeached?

I already did so on November 6th, at the polls.

I realize that some of you folks who think you're "moderate" are quoted as being fond of another type of "election".

vote-from-rooftops.jpg

Your leaders are fond of talking about it all the time in their speeches and press conferences.

Maybe you should start another thread / poll :roll:

Lets try and stick near to the topic, which is......

Trump said:
....“I’m not concerned, no. I think that the people would revolt if that happened,” he said....

No offense, I just wanted to see and learn about who these "people" are that he was referring to.

Last edited:

Thanks.

This poll should only be for his supporters. It doesn't make sense for anyone else to even feel inclined to revolt.

However, I imagine that there will absolutely be protests, even riots. We would end up seeing an amazing display of inconsistency in standards as applied to both the out-group and in-group.

Thanks.

Hopefully the confederates will split and quit living off the blue states

I already did so on November 6th, at the polls.

I realize that some of you folks who think you're "moderate" are quoted as being fond of another type of "election".

View attachment 67248262

Your leaders are fond of talking about it all the time in their speeches and press conferences.

Another cowardly brave boy who has never fought hand to hand in his life

Thanks.

Define "revolt."

uh, most people won't leave home because they'll miss Hannity.

No, but if this shutdown goes on much longer I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody shook McConnel by that turkey gobbler he’s sporting.

Back
Top Bottom