• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will You be Buying Obama's Book?

That is because he got up 5 hours earlier than Obama every day and made time for golf.

Please refrain from posting silly crap in this forum. You clearly have no business in a serious debate.

Trump showed that POTUS is a human being and does not need teleprompters for every single word spoken like both Obama and Biden need. Trump also showed POTUS can laugh - like Reagan did. Obama and Biden lie and exaggerate and do not know the meaning of sarcasm.
You seem to have forgotten Trump's speech where he made the statement that during the civil war the North took over airports. He blamed the teleprompter.

I asked you, Do you believe Trump is leaving Biden a united country? You said, No, but it is better off than what Obama left Trump.
This post was your answer. So we are better off because Trump doesn't use a teleprompters as much and Trump can laugh like Reagan.

I do not see how that united the country.

Nice play on words, but WRONG.
Not a play on words. Fact.
Do not include the 3 Trillion stimulus COVID bill in there.

Besides, it is Congress that runs up deficits, not presidents.

Your boy Obama was up there too and he did jack-s*** as president -
- Very likely, if Trump had not lied about the true dangers of COVID-19 from Day One, and put more effort into fighting the deadly virus rather than denying the growing number of Americans sickened and dead, and spreading deadly disinformation, the monetary cost of the pandemic would be much lower.

- The president signs all spending bills. The buck stops with him. Derp.

- Obama inherited a crashing economy. His administration’s borrowing/spending was imperative to save banks, the auto industry, and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. If Obama hadn’t acted, literally 10’s of millions of jobs would’ve been lost (many, forever), millions of Americans would’ve lost their homes.

Trump, on the other hand, inherited a growing economy and shrinking federal deficit, and went on a spending spree which included a tax law benefiting the richest Americans businesses with massive permanent tax breaks, while giving temporary crumbs to the rest of us. I won’t even go into the tens, or even hundreds of millions of dollars spent on Trump’s many weekends/vacations at his own properties (money in his pocket), rallies, trips to NK to visit is boyfriend, etc..
Yes, Obama and Biden did a fantastic job by allowing over 60 million Americans to become infected with the H1N1 flu. They were just lucky it was not as deadly ad COVID, otherwise we would have had10s of millions of deaths. Obama did NOTHING to curb H1N1.
There is no comparison between Obama’s handling of H1N1 and Trump’s utter failures in handling the Coronavirus pandemic. Only a complete hyper partisan moron would dare attempt to do so.
Covid, covid, covid. What the hell else could Trump have done? Not much more than democratic president Woodrow Wilson did, when he lost over 60 million people during the Spanish Flu, beginning in 1918.
Did Wilson lie to Americans about the spread and lethality of the Spanish Flu? Did Wilson deliberately spread disinformation about the virus? Did Wilson contradict medical experts because the truth could hurt his re-election chances? Did Wilson attack state officials who acted to save the lives of their citizens, again, to protect his chances for re-election? Did Wilson publicly mock individuals for following medical experts advice?
I beg to differ.
You're not differing. You’re spewing fantasies and lies.
Trump was undoubtedly one of the best presidents that the US has ever had.
You are entitled to believe whatever fantasies you choose. History will record facts.
At least he did not spy on anyone's campaign. Disgraceful what Obama and side-kick Biden did alleging Russian collusion.
Again, you are entitled to believe whatever fantasies you choose. History will record facts.

There is no doubt that recorded history will not be favorable to Trump. Maybe the only justice Americans who have lived through the post-truth era of Trump will receive.

Hell no.

Who the hell wants to read anything written by that bumbling democratic president that entered the White House in the poor house; leaves office as a multi-millionaire? That was his prime purpose.

He certainly did not leave Trump a united country.
No, I use newspaper to start my charcoal

It’s on the “to read” list. Dismissing it out of hand simply because you don’t like the guys is pretty stupid if you ask me.

Nice play on words, but WRONG.

Do not include the 3 Trillion stimulus COVID bill in there.

Besides, it is Congress that runs up deficits, not presidents.

Your boy Obama was up there too and he did jack-s*** as president -

View attachment 67305445

Yes, Obama and Biden did a fantastic job by allowing over 60 million Americans to become infected with the H1N1 flu. They were just lucky it was not as deadly ad COVID, otherwise we would have had10s of millions of deaths. Obama did NOTHING to curb H1N1.

Trump listened to the great Fauci and was let down big-time. Fauci was the one who told the US that masks were not necessary back in February.

Covid, covid, covid. What the hell else could Trump have done? Not much more than democratic president Woodrow Wilson did, when he lost over 60 million people during the Spanish Flu, beginning in 1918.

I beg to differ. COVID is a definite problem, but Biden has told us all that he has a master plan to heavily reduce COVID infections and deaths. I figure he'll end up with at least 50 million American deaths before the end - and he will not be able to blame Trump for 59.75 Million of the COVID dead.

Trump was undoubtedly one of the best presidents that the US has ever had.

At least he did not spy on anyone's campaign. Disgraceful what Obama and side-kick Biden did alleging Russian collusion.

The president signs off on every penny spent...

No, because I generally don't read books.

Cite one that was an obvious farce like yours. There are other forums for your silly posts. Use them.

Oh OK, I'll get right on that [NOT] great piece of stupid advice. Go look at your asinine, stupid posts, dude. Talk about a farce.

Who the hell do you think that you are telling others to post elsewhere? Why TF don't you leave as we were doing fine before you joined here?

I did not even see your many insulting, teeny-like posts until today because you did not bother to use the NOTIFY SYSTEM (place a "@" before the user's name like this - @jcgriff2 somewhere in the post and I'll be notified - or QUOTE me, which also generates a notification to me).

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Are you able to keep up with me here so far with me) -- i.e., I'm not going too fast for you, am I? Just asking as I now know that ass-holes like you have such problems in everyday life and do not get the help that you often need.

Continue your never-ending rants about other citizens in their own countries. You'll eventually make so many friends this way that you may be invited to stay over with them.

So, last question - what are your questions/problems that you now experience? Make a list and try to get through each item on the list. Also, ask yourself why you are such a dick. The answer will obviously elude someone like you.

Oh OK, I'll get right on that [NOT] great piece of stupid advice. Go look at your asinine, stupid posts, dude. Talk about a farce.

Who the hell do you think that you are telling others to post elsewhere? Why TF don't you leave as we were doing fine before you joined here?

I did not even see your many insulting, teeny-like posts until today because you did not bother to use the NOTIFY SYSTEM (place a "@" before the user's name like this - @jcgriff2 somewhere in the post and I'll be notified - or QUOTE me, which also generates a notification to me).

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Are you able to keep up with me here so far with me) -- i.e., I'm not going too fast for you, am I? Just asking as I now know that ass-holes like you have such problems in everyday life and do not get the help that you often need.

Continue your never-ending rants about other citizens in their own countries. You'll eventually make so many friends this way that you may be invited to stay over with them.

So, last question - what are your questions/problems that you now experience? Make a list and try to get through each item on the list. Also, ask yourself why you are such a dick. The answer will obviously elude someone like you.

You sound pretty irate. You should really get some counseling to deal with your anger issues.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

PS: Biden won the election.

Cite one that was an obvious farce like yours. There are other forums for your silly posts. Use them.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off, both of you. Stay exactly on topic or expect to be removed from the thread. DO not talk about each other, do not call each other names, do not tell each other where to go or what to do. Don't even look at each other.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off, both of you. Stay exactly on topic or expect to be removed from the thread. DO not talk about each other, do not call each other names, do not tell each other where to go or what to do. Don't even look at each other.

@dncc - my sincerest apologies to you. Definitely not some of my finer posts or days on this forum . . . - John

Back
Top Bottom