• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will We Live Long Enough To See Bush Become A Saint?

Will we live long enough to see Bush granted Sainthood?

• Yes, The global good far outweighs any reason to wait years and years before granting his sainthood.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, most liberals will die from grief after the demise of the democratic party.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KCConservative
Looks as if dana likes to make biased generalizations about certain types of people. He's no doubt a racist too.
I will definately say that you are an expert on "biased generalizations".

KCConservative said:
Looks as if dana likes to make biased generalizations about certain types of people. He's no doubt a racist too.

No, he is only pointing out that there is a reason for the old saying: "Vote Republican, it's easier than thinking.":lol:

Anyway, Bush could never become a saint because he is not even Catholic (yes I know the whole thread is tongue in cheek anyway). Besides, if they were to open up the sainthood to non-Catholic Presidents, then it would seem that Bush would be well behind Carter in the confirmation process. Moreover, all one has to do is read the Gospels to see that the teachings of Jesus have a lot more in common with liberalism than Republican ideology. ;)

SouthernDemocrat said:
Anyway, Bush could never become a saint because he is not even Catholic (yes I know the whole thread is tongue in cheek anyway).
It only took 52 posts, but someone finally gets it. Good job. :2wave:

KCConservative said:
It only took 52 posts, but someone finally gets it. Good job. :2wave:
So the entire point of your thread was what?

KCConservative said:
Over your head, obviously. :lol:
Pretty much just another pathetic excuse of a thread. Well, I should know better, given your lame track record of completely pointless posts. WEll this is exactly why inbreeding is bad.

jfuh said:
Well, I should know better
Well if you knew better, then why did the thread go over your head? :lol:

No, most of us will not live that long. The American public doesn't have the stamina to win the war on terror.
In 2008, we will elect a John Kerry clone.
:eek:
In 2009, the terrorists will lay waste to America.
Those of us who are lucky will be killed in the attack.

In 2010, the terrorists will attack Europe with poison gas.
The French will not notice.

cnredd said:
This right here is why you're a KCConservative in Liberal clothes...First you write this...

Then 19 MINUTES LATER you write this in another thread...

Ya see?...maybe someone with an iota of debating skills wouldn't contradict themselves in the span of 1/2 hour...

Why is it when someone mentions the Conservative side of the case, you're quick to announce that no final conclusions have been made, but when taking the offense, you're more than happy to make final conslusions yourself?...

There may be plenty of Liberals out there who can objectively debate a topic...

You've clearly shown you're not any of them...:shrug:

I'm glad to see that cnredd's ability (or lack thereof) to analyze and weigh facts is across the board. I don't see any contradiction in what jfuh said. You can claim someone is guilty of something (which is based on opinion) while at the same time recognizing that an investigation is ongoing. No contradiction there.

Room101 said:
No, most of us will not live that long. The American public doesn't have the stamina to win the war on terror.

You frickin' defeatist! Have you no testicles??? Unsheath your sword and stand up to the wrath and wreckless hatred of the muslims! I say: BRING EM ALL ON!!!!!!

Room101 said:

Just goes to show how the propaganda works. Terrorists could attack but we would kick their ***. They pose no real threat to America unless they get a nuke which will never happen.

If anyone poses as a future threat its China and North Korea.

Don't give me that "terrorists are gonna invade" crap. If they could not assemble another major attack on American soil in the past three years they are either waiting or they just can't do it.

Sir_Alec said:
Just goes to show how the propaganda works. Terrorists could attack but we would kick their ***. They pose no real threat to America unless they get a nuke which will never happen.

If anyone poses as a future threat its China and North Korea.

Don't give me that "terrorists are gonna invade" crap. If they could not assemble another major attack on American soil in the past three years they are either waiting or they just can't do it.

Most likely, they are biding their time. Why attack when your full armament isn't complete?

Donkey1499 said:
You frickin' defeatist! Have you no testicles??? Unsheath your sword and stand up to the wrath and wreckless hatred of the muslims! I say: BRING EM ALL ON!!!!!!

Settle down there Donkey. Just venting a little frustration through some harmless rhetoric.

If they do come, I'll be happy to face down the whole lot of them with you at my side. (Actually, if we're gonna face a legion of terrorists, why don't you stand in front of me.) Bring some sandwiches and a couple days worth of clothes, though. I hear they breed like rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom