• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will We Live Long Enough To See Bush Become A Saint?

Will we live long enough to see Bush granted Sainthood?

• Yes, The global good far outweighs any reason to wait years and years before granting his sainthood.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, most liberals will die from grief after the demise of the democratic party.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Will Dana, Hipster, jfu, kidrocks and disneydude live long enough to see President Bush become a Saint?

Bush a saint? Hardly. I'd rather Rush Limbaugh was to become a Saint. He's done a lot for Americans, but the left (who supposedly cares about americans) just doesn't recognize it.

[Moderator Mode]

Basement...

C'mon KC...You know better...

[/Moderator Mode]

Donkey1499 said:
Donkey Mode

C'mon cnredd... have sum fun!

Donkey Mode
And I put it in the exact place where the fun should be had...

Donkey1499 said:
Did you like the whole [Donkey Mode] thing? I was mocking you, if you didn't guess that yet. Hardy har har!
If that was mocking, you can do better...

Unless you're Ivan the eee...Then you can't...

cnredd said:
If that was mocking, you can do better...

Unless you're Ivan the eee...Then you can't...

I could do better.... you're right on that.
What you don't like Ivan? I find him hillarious, in a childish sort of way. I think someone today called him a 3rd grader. Hmmm..... I'll have to look that up.

Donkey1499 said:
I could do better.... you're right on that.
What you don't like Ivan? I find him hillarious, in a childish sort of way. I think someone today called him a 3rd grader. Hmmm..... I'll have to look that up.
Somebody did...

I said it was an insult to third graders...:cool:

cnredd said:
Somebody did...

I said it was an insult to third graders...:cool:

Ah! yes, now I remember. Good job ol chap! Now, what do YOU think about Bush being a saint? Huh, Mr. Redd, the one with phomps under his name!

cnredd said:
Basement...

C'mon KC...You know better...
Sure, it was meant for a laugh, but what is the difference between this poll and the countless other polls that discuss a Bush impeachment? Those aren't in the basement. Can't the exact opposite question be asked?

KCConservative said:
What is the difference between this poll and the countless other polls that discuss a Bush impeachment? Those aren't in the basement. Can't the exact opposite question be asked?

Shhhh..... don't tell anyone this, but I think cnredd is just a closet liberal.

Donkey1499 said:
Ah! yes, now I remember. Good job ol chap! Now, what do YOU think about Bush being a saint? Huh, Mr. Redd, the one with phomps under his name!
No caps please...:2wave:

Bush a saint?...Far from it...

Presidents are never saints...Presidents are only asked(forced?) to do the job before them...The circumstances upon which they decide are predicated on two things...New circumstances that were there before the President came into office and circumstances that have been thrown onto him by the previous Presidents...

Neither one affords any President sainthood...

cnredd said:
No caps please...:2wave:

Bush a saint?...Far from it...

Presidents are never saints...Presidents are only asked(forced?) to do the job before them...The circumstances upon which they decide are predicated on two things...New circumstances that were there before the President came into office and circumstances that have been thrown onto him by the previous Presidents...

Neither one affords any President sainthood...

Agreed then. Rush Limbaugh would make a better saint, though.

KCConservative said:
What is the difference between this poll and the countless other polls that discuss a Bush impeachment? Those aren't in the basement. Can't the exact opposite question be asked?
Personal references...

Mentioning other members is an invitation to take matters personally...Instead of picking out a party or group of people who think a certain way, you picked ou individual members on this forum...

If you rephrased the poll without the personal references, it would've stayed...

cnredd said:
Personal references...

Mentioning other members is an invitation to take matters personally...Instead of picking out a party or group of people who think a certain way, you picked ou individual members on this forum...

If you rephrased the poll without the personal references, it would've stayed...
I see. I gotcha. Can we remove the references and return it to the Poll section or should I rewrite a poll question?

cnredd said:
Personal references...

When are you gonna stop being a closet liberal and tell the truth? If you even are cnredd! You could be an evil reincarnation, perhaps!

It's been nearly 2000 years, and Caligula still isn't a saint. I think that says a lot about Bush's chances.

Donkey1499 said:
When are you gonna stop being a closet liberal and tell the truth? If you even are cnredd! You could be an evil reincarnation, perhaps!
redd is a conservative through and through. I think you have his elephants confused with Simon's

Donkey1499 said:
Shhhh..... don't tell anyone this, but I think cnredd is just a closet liberal.
From a previous post...

cnredd said:
I think some here get annoyed when I go the objective route on certain topics...The Liberals want to say, "Hey!...Let me rant and get this off my chest without obstruction!"...And the Conservatives want to say, "Hey!...You're suppose to be towing the party line!"...

Some think the debate is supposed to be "I yell at your party, then you yell at my party, then I yell at you, then you yell at me, then I'll change the subject, then you yell at me about something new, then I'll yell etc."...

They equally treat objectivity as a monkey wrench thrown into the debate...:shrug:

I get accused of being a closet Liberal, which I find insulting, but I realize the issue is not with me, but those accusing(Not you here though...I'm pretty sure you're joking)...

Certain members don't understand that the Mods wear two hats, and the Mod hat MUST be objective...That may clash with a Mod's personal beliefs, but that doesn't stop the obligations and responsibilities...

So while I may agree in my mind that certain Liberals are bullshittin' turds who should be flogged then wiped down with lemon juice, saying so in the public forums is inappropriate...And if someone else says it in the public forums, my personal laughter at it is superceded by my obligation to keep that sort of personal abuse out of discussion...

But some here ONLY see the Moderation...then believe that it MUST be because of my beliefs, and not my obligations...

That is simply a fallacy...

cnredd said:
From a previous post...

I get accused of being a closet Liberal, which I find insulting, but I realize the issue is not with me, but those accusing(Not you here though...I'm pretty sure you're joking)...

Certain members don't understand that the Mods wear two hats, and the Mod hat MUST be objective...That may clash with a Mod's personal beliefs, but that doesn't stop the obligations and responsibilities...

So while I may agree in my mind that certain Liberals are bullshittin' turds who should be flogged then wiped down with lemon juice, saying so in the public forums is inappropriate...And if someone else says it in the public forums, my personal laughter at it is superceded by my obligation to keep that sort of personal abuse out of discussion...

But some here ONLY see the Moderation...then believe that it MUST be because of my beliefs, and not my obligations...

That is simply a fallacy...

I am joking! I can tell by the phomps under your name that you, sir, are a right winger!

Donkey1499 said:
I am joking! I can tell by the phomps under your name that you, sir, are a right winger!
I'm on the "right side of the aisle", but not a "right-winger"...

I get accused of being a Liberal by those Conservatives who believe that anything less than 100% lockstep is treason...90% won't do for them...:shrug:

cnredd said:

I get accused of being a Liberal by those Conservatives who believe that anything less than 100% lockstep is treason...90% won't do for them...:shrug:

Tell me, cnredd. Are your phomps loyal to you? Will they defend you against Kelzie the Vegan Queen? Where is she anyway? I haven't seen her all day!

cnredd said:

Welcome to my world...fortunately, the IQ of all these people combined is less than the Wattage of an easybake oven....so it really makes little difference what they think.

Back
Top Bottom