• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will We Live Long Enough To See Bush Become A Saint?

Will we live long enough to see Bush granted Sainthood?

• Yes, The global good far outweighs any reason to wait years and years before granting his sainthood.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, most liberals will die from grief after the demise of the democratic party.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile, problem: Bush isn't Catholic. :doh

KCConservative said:
Will Dana, Hipster, jfu, kidrocks and disneydude live long enough to see President Bush become a Saint?
Lol, you see bush as a saint? Hahahaha, you're far from hopeless. But thanks for showing just how wacked your mentality is.
Further proof that your posts are nothing but intent to flame. Must suck to be you in real life, seem so bitter, real world too liberal for you? lol.

cnredd said:
From a previous post...

I get accused of being a closet Liberal, which I find insulting, but I realize the issue is not with me, but those accusing(Not you here though...I'm pretty sure you're joking)...

Certain members don't understand that the Mods wear two hats, and the Mod hat MUST be objective...That may clash with a Mod's personal beliefs, but that doesn't stop the obligations and responsibilities...

So while I may agree in my mind that certain Liberals are bullshittin' turds who should be flogged then wiped down with lemon juice, saying so in the public forums is inappropriate...And if someone else says it in the public forums, my personal laughter at it is superceded by my obligation to keep that sort of personal abuse out of discussion...

But some here ONLY see the Moderation...then believe that it MUST be because of my beliefs, and not my obligations...

That is simply a fallacy...

In all fairness, yeah you're a pretty fair guy.

KCConservative said:
Sure, it was meant for a laugh, but what is the difference between this poll and the countless other polls that discuss a Bush impeachment? Those aren't in the basement. Can't the exact opposite question be asked?
I'm not surprised that you can not understand the pointlessness of your post. Sainthood? Come on, nothing but a flaming post.

jfuh said:
I'm not surprised that you can not understand the pointlessness of your post. Sainthood? Come on, nothing but a flaming post.
Meant only to get under your skin, fuh. I see it worked. :2wave:

KCConservative said:
Yes, but that has been changing. See the last two elections. ;)
Hmmm let's see, Bush getting into office by the ruling of the supreme court? Then creating an artificial war to get re-elected? If you base social trends by elections, does that mean that society was all in the mob when electing JFK? Or crooks when electing Nixon? Maybe everyone was getting blowjobs at work when Clinton got elected? Oh wait let me use your favorite wording, perhaps the whole country was full of pathological liars when Clinton was elected, twice?
Perhaps time to get your head out your *** KC.

teacher said:
Yet it's doing well for being only 8 hours old.
Very true, got replaced into the basement within a matter of minutes.

jfuh said:
Very true, got replaced into the basement within a matter of minutes.
Yes, and then the mod explained how I could have done it without it getting sent to the basement. Maybe I'll do that. :2wave:

jfuh said:
Hmmm let's see, Bush getting into office by the ruling of the supreme court? Then creating an artificial war to get re-elected? If you base social trends by elections, does that mean that society was all in the mob when electing JFK? Or crooks when electing Nixon? Maybe everyone was getting blowjobs at work when Clinton got elected? Oh wait let me use your favorite wording, perhaps the whole country was full of pathological liars when Clinton was elected, twice?
Perhaps time to get your head out your *** KC.
I must say, you have all the DNC excuses down pat. Crooked election, artificial war, crooks, liars. You'd think with all of that corruption and illegality, Bush would be impeached and in jail. Hmm, wonder why he's not.

KCConservative said:
I must say, you have all the DNC excuses down pat. Crooked election, artificial war, crooks, liars. You'd think with all of that corruption and illegality, Bush would be impeached and in jail. Hmm, wonder why he's not.

Because there are too many people like you to defend him!

KCConservative said:
Why he's not? Might have something to do with GOP controlling all 3 branches of government? Also there are those like you who even in the face of scandal after scandal you still support this looser.
Let's add then, treason for exposing Plame, Corruption with Abramoff, going to war under false pretenses, then ignoring and discrediting anyone that opposes his ideology, ie firing General Shinzeki.

jfuh said:
Why he's not? Might have something to do with GOP controlling all 3 branches of government? Also there are those like you who even in the face of scandal after scandal you still support this looser.
Let's add then, treason for exposing Plame, Corruption with Abramoff, going to war under false pretenses, then ignoring and discrediting anyone that opposes his ideology, ie firing General Shinzeki.
This right here is why you're a KCConservative in Liberal clothes...First you write this...

jfuh said:
Let's add then, treason for exposing Plame,

Then 19 MINUTES LATER you write this in another thread...

jfuh said:
You do realize that the plame case is ongoing? Why this toss out the back as if it's resolved mentality? Worried that something further implicating will come out?

Ya see?...maybe someone with an iota of debating skills wouldn't contradict themselves in the span of 1/2 hour...

Why is it when someone mentions the Conservative side of the case, you're quick to announce that no final conclusions have been made, but when taking the offense, you're more than happy to make final conslusions yourself?...

There may be plenty of Liberals out there who can objectively debate a topic...

You've clearly shown you're not any of them...:shrug:

KCConservative said:
Will Dana, Hipster, jfu, kidrocks and disneydude live long enough to see President Bush become a Saint?

The question is not whether they will live long enough, its whether Bush acquire sainthood.

Cnredd!

Unless you're Ivan the eee...Then you can't...

Oh come now... Have I really gotten under your skin so much as to insult me in threads that have nothing to do with me? Your man juice is leaking everywhere. Pitiful.

Foolish Jackass,

I think someone today called him a 3rd grader.

Someone did? I do not remember seeing that.

cnredd said:
This right here is why you're a KCConservative in Liberal clothes...First you write this...

Then 19 MINUTES LATER you write this in another thread...

Ya see?...maybe someone with an iota of debating skills wouldn't contradict themselves in the span of 1/2 hour...

Why is it when someone mentions the Conservative side of the case, you're quick to announce that no final conclusions have been made, but when taking the offense, you're more than happy to make final conslusions yourself?...

There may be plenty of Liberals out there who can objectively debate a topic...

You've clearly shown you're not any of them...:shrug:
This is how a moderator responds? I thought you guys were supposed to be above it all, higher standards? Starting to smell like bull.
There's nothing contradictory about my posts.
1) This thread is in basement.
2) White house officials have already be implemented and indicted, and awaiting trial.
3) I point out that the case is not out the back because it's very much alive. Yet in that post I responded to the poster just threw it out as bs.

Yes I'm liberal, I make no secret about it. There are plenty of fundamentalist cons on this site such as aqua and kc that are quite pathetic. They like to shout, so shout right back at them.
Now you claim I'm KCcon in liberal clothing? I beg to differ, I actually post sources as well as rational arguments as opposed to nothing but flame.

Will Bush become a saint? Good question, so I thought I would travel the country to find someone who believed that Bush would become a saint. After several months of crisscrossing the country, I found a couple who worship Bush, and who await for him to be annointed (They think he is Jesus Christ too):

danarhea said:
Will Bush become a saint? Good question, so I thought I would travel the country to find someone who believed that Bush would become a saint. After several months of crisscrossing the country, I found a couple who worship Bush, and who await for him to be annointed (They think he is Jesus Christ too):

Looks as if dana likes to make biased generalizations about certain types of people. He's no doubt a racist too.

KCConservative said:
Looks as if dana likes to make biased generalizations about certain types of people. He's no doubt a racist too.
I didnt know white trash was a race. However, I apologize for posting the picture of you and your sister. :)

danarhea said:
I didnt know white trash was a race. However, I apologize for posting the picture of you and your sister. :)
Is that any way to talk to someone who kept you from getting banned? :naughty

KCConservative said:
Inbred redneck white trash constitute a race? That's news to me.

KCConservative said:
Is that any way to talk to someone who kept you from getting banned? :naughty
What'd you expect, you created this pathetic excuse of a thread that was tossed into the basement within 25 minutes of its creation.
Is it just me or are you standing up for inbred white trash?

jfuh said:
What'd you expect, you created this pathetic excuse of a thread that was tossed into the basement within 25 minutes of its creation.
Is it just me or are you standing up for inbred white trash?

True. As was explained by the moderator, the thread was perfectly fine with the exception of referencing particular member names in the poll. I was told that I could rewrite the poll, exclude the personal references and it would stay out of the basement. Which I still may do. With regard to standing up for "white trash", sure I'll stand up for them. Not sure what that has to do with the topic or why dana chose to select this particular type of person to denegrate, but whatever floats your boat. :roll: Tell us why you hate these people.

Back
Top Bottom