• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will we know when civil war is declared?

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I wrote about two months ago, that we are in a cold civil war. Then, last week, I read a journalist say, in my words, that we are ALREADY in a cold civil war.

When we are taught about the WW1, we are told, that the assassination of the archduke, was the start. They did not know this. It is only in hindsight, that it is called the start.

We have young men, ready to kill, answering the call to have troops to counter the BLM communist takeover. They are showing up, JUST as Trump intended, when he had the gun couple at the convention. Trump wants fighting in the streets. And he wants it ABOUT HIM. Frightening percentages of our police and military are part of oathkeepers, and swear to revolt, upon constitutional insult. After extensive interviewing of a highly placed oathkeeper friend, he admitted that all the potential triggers for revolution were LIB stuff. Heading in directions that are deemed Progressive.

The right wing has had a several years long campaign to shift fascisms definition, so that the left is responsible for hitler, mussolini, and all fascists as well as all communists. So, they are blameless, and pure. And they are facing evil. We are Godless. Our chosen leader wanted to hurt God. Qanon, which they increasingly quote, says that libs are eating babies, selling babies, a whole world network. And Trump, has been CHOSEN, to rid the PLANET of the evil of libs, forever.

Will we know when the right wing has declared civil war? As I said, we already have the President, issuing orders to kill. To DOMINATE the blacks OFF the street. To PUT THEM BACK IN THEIR PLACE. To have armed militias, scare libs from protest, for any reason. We have had dissapearings, with no warrant even.

I posit, that only those looking on, from a history perspective, will be able to determine the start of the civil war. In fact, they might determine that we are already in that civil war. And as to whether it is civil war 1.2, or 2.0, that too, will be determined.

I wrote about two months ago, that we are in a cold civil war. Then, last week, I read a journalist say, in my words, that we are ALREADY in a cold civil war.

When we are taught about the WW1, we are told, that the assassination of the archduke, was the start. They did not know this. It is only in hindsight, that it is called the start.

We have young men, ready to kill, answering the call to have troops to counter the BLM communist takeover. They are showing up, JUST as Trump intended, when he had the gun couple at the convention. Trump wants fighting in the streets. And he wants it ABOUT HIM. Frightening percentages of our police and military are part of oathkeepers, and swear to revolt, upon constitutional insult. After extensive interviewing of a highly placed oathkeeper friend, he admitted that all the potential triggers for revolution were LIB stuff. Heading in directions that are deemed Progressive.

The right wing has had a several years long campaign to shift fascisms definition, so that the left is responsible for hitler, mussolini, and all fascists as well as all communists. So, they are blameless, and pure. And they are facing evil. We are Godless. Our chosen leader wanted to hurt God. Qanon, which they increasingly quote, says that libs are eating babies, selling babies, a whole world network. And Trump, has been CHOSEN, to rid the PLANET of the evil of libs, forever.

Will we know when the right wing has declared civil war? As I said, we already have the President, issuing orders to kill. To DOMINATE the blacks OFF the street. To PUT THEM BACK IN THEIR PLACE. To have armed militias, scare libs from protest, for any reason. We have had dissapearings, with no warrant even.

I posit, that only those looking on, from a history perspective, will be able to determine the start of the civil war. In fact, they might determine that we are already in that civil war. And as to whether it is civil war 1.2, or 2.0, that too, will be determined.

I plan to head out of town as soon as I get done voting.

Trump has declared that he cannot lose unless the democrats cheat. repeatedly.

I don't even know if he would need to call them to arms or if they would just jump off as soon as it looks like he lost.

And it could blow up sooner than that, born of some confrontation between trumps caravans and somebody who doesn't think they are funny.

I don't even know if he would need to call them to arms or if they would just jump off as soon as it looks like he lost.

And it could blow up sooner than that, born of some confrontation between trumps caravans and somebody who doesn't think they are funny.

As with every ism, they think as soon as they eliminate the PROBLEM, then life will be grand. Libs are the new Jews. And if given the chance, there will be trains delivering us to ovens. They have lost their moral bearing.

As with every ism, they think as soon as they eliminate the PROBLEM, then life will be grand. Libs are the new Jews. And if given the chance, there will be trains delivering us to ovens. They have lost their moral bearing.

I don't know that its that bad, but it's pretty bad.

We are not on a good arc.

I wrote about two months ago, that we are in a cold civil war.

you are a little slow, I said this 3 years ago

no secret anymore, everyone knows it as it is turning hot

I live in an an almost minority-majority city. I am overinsured so I hope they start burning stuff when Biden loses, but unfortunately the blacks around here seem to somehow manage to conduct themselves peacefully with dignity, composure, and restraint unlike in areas with democratic supermajorities.

I live in an an almost minority-majority city. I am overinsured so I hope they start burning stuff when Biden loses, but unfortunately the blacks around here seem to somehow manage to conduct themselves peacefully with dignity, composure, and restraint unlike in areas with democratic supermajorities.

It is one thing to elect a man that is evil. It is entirely another, to reelect him once he starts calling black dignity the enemy. Blacks will UNINVEST in America if that happens, and to be expected.

It is one thing to elect a man that is evil. It is entirely another, to reelect him once he starts calling black dignity the enemy. Blacks will UNINVEST in America if that happens, and to be expected.

How can they uninvest in America? Your party says they are all dirt poor due to slavery 170 years ago.

The President hasn't ordered anyone be killed.
So who is on the opposing sides of this war? You are really imaginative.

Jeez guys, they have definitely lost their moral bearings, but ovens, really? It would never get that extreme. Probably camps like we had for the Japanese in WWII, or in the worst case a big LIB branded across our foreheads for quick identification.
:shock:

Funny stuff, your side is only one thst has shown willing to be lawless when they don’t get their way, and your side is Constantly harping trump will steal the election, priming all the crazies to explode if he wins.

Some paranoid ranting and out right lies in that post.

I predicted a month ago it would get crazy on here.

I wonder what a civil war would look like.

It's not like we can draw a line in the sand like the Mason-Dixon line and say anything south of the line is this army and anything north of the line is that army.

The "enemy" could, and most likely will, live next door or across the street. They might well be your cousin or uncle.

/sarcasm on
We will know when the South Rises Again"
/sarcasm off.

Funny stuff, your side is only one thst has shown willing to be lawless when they don’t get their way, and your side is Constantly harping trump will steal the election, priming all the crazies to explode if he wins.

We shall see, won't we?

Little spittle on that one. You mad?

Won't be much of a war...lol. Look at the last electoral map...see all that red and blue? Those are the battle lines. Good luck feeding the cities!

We shall see, won't we?

Little spittle on that one. You mad?

Not mad, it was just humorous, given the reasons for the opposite to happen that you didn’t mention.

I wonder what a civil war would look like.

It's not like we can draw a line in the sand like the Mason-Dixon line and say anything south of the line is this army and anything north of the line is that army.

The "enemy" could, and most likely will, live next door or across the street. They might well be your cousin or uncle.
It would only be s fringe thing if it happened, and would fizzle pretty quickly when feds cracked down.

There will never be another U.S. Civil War. That is a fantasy among too many but all but impossible in the U.S. nowadays.

Not mad, it was just humorous, given the reasons for the opposite to happen that you didn’t mention.

Much as your boy projects, it might just come to pass.

Probably best to get it over with while most of the kids are safe at home, right?

Will we know when civil war is declared?

if people start shooting each other large scale over a spray painted game show host with probably a sub-100 IQ, that's when i start considering asking for a transfer.

There will never be another U.S. Civil War. That is a fantasy among too many but all but impossible in the U.S. nowadays.

Yes. But this is stupid people, remember? Q faithful. Trump worshippers.

Since they're stupid, who knows what they think they can get away with?

Yes. But this is stupid people, remember? Q faithful. Trump worshippers.

Since they're stupid, who knows what they think they can get away with?

Trump supporters are no different than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom