• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump use "Unequal Jusice for Elites" in 2020? (TDS Trigger Warning!)

Will Trump Use Unequal Jusice in 2020

• Yes he will

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No he won't

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'm going to destroy your post with TDS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Mueller is stalling with the implied threat that he may keep going and to try to "juice" the 2020 election in the Democrats favor.

Now we don't know if and when, or if ever Mueller will do his report. But the mystery to me is how he can conduct an investigation into Trump without tripping on Hillary & Obama administration crimes. I cannot believe it can possibly happen in the USA.

I admit I'm old school. "The FBI always gets it's man", or the new version: "The FBI always traps someone". "Equal justice" or the new version "Some are more equal than others", and of course the old saw "Justice is blind". "No. Justice is blind to crimes of the elite".

So lets assume Trump is impeached in the House, the Senate says GTFO.

OR

Mueller puts his report out and is series of disconnected baloney with nothing to do with Russia.

If Trump is smart, he will become a crusader against the insider justice system of the elites.

It seems everyone is crooked but you and me.

Last edited:
Mueller is stalling with the implied threat that he may keep going and to try to "juice" the 2020 election in the Democrats favor.

I made it that far and could not stop laughing. There is zero evidence to support that sentence. In fact, it requires ignoring what evidence is available to arrive at that conclusion. Did you maybe mean to post this is the Conspiracy Theory section?

I made it that far and could not stop laughing. There is zero evidence to support that sentence. In fact, it requires ignoring what evidence is available to arrive at that conclusion. Did you maybe mean to post this is the Conspiracy Theory section?

I never thought it would go as far as it has. "Justice delayed is justice denied".

True there is zero evidence Mueller will keep going until 2020. But bets were on a wrap up right after the elections, but apparently not.

I never thought it would go as far as it has. "Justice delayed is justice denied".

True there is zero evidence Mueller will keep going until 2020. But bets were on a wrap up right after the elections, but apparently not.

Who made that kind of stupid bet? The average length of time for a special prosecutor/investigator to finish their investigation is over 4 years. Less than 2 would be amazingly fast.

Now we don't know if and when, if ever Mueller will do his report. But the mystery to me is how he can conduct an investigation into Trump without tripping on Hillary & Obama administration crimes.
I cannot believe it can possibly happen in the USA.

I admit I'm old school. "The FBI always gets it's man", or the new version: "The FBI always traps someone". "Equal justice" or the new version "Some are more equal than others", and of course the old saw "Justice is blind". "No justice is blind to crimes of the elite".

OR

Mueller puts his report out and is series of disconnected baloney with nothing to do with Russia.

If Trump is smart, he will become a crusader against the insider justice system of the elites.

It's happening in the court of public opinion already, in my estimation.

Look at all that Trump catalyzed since election, hell since announcing. The MeToo was righteous in the beginning but went overboard, fortunately, dragging down Hollywood/Media elite hypocrisies as it sinks. Then you got the twin but opposing Kavanaugh v Keith Ellison debacles.

What about the idiotic intellectuals in academia creating the environment of left regulated free speech on our campuses... identifying for all to see what has gone askew in American higher ed.

Not least is the media, not honestly credible for many many years now openly one-sided for everyone to see...

Yes, Trump should jump with both feet right into their hot as hell boiling witches cauldron that they have been brewing up for ages. They will be trying to dump it, pouring it all over him in any event. Best if he tosses in the mix his own antidotes along with [the eagle eye] of Newt, other ingredients like following Coulter border policy tips... yeah, Mr. President, use some little of the $700B defense spending on building a defensive wall... you certainly got a pen and a phone, too.

The Muel should have his open-ended investigation strings cut, should be doing that looking into collusion from the other candidate's side... we the people demand it.

So yes, I agree with nearly all you have put out there.

As it now stands, there is a lot of rot and stench to clean up.

Now we don't know if and when, or if ever Mueller will do his report. But the mystery to me is how he can conduct an investigation into Trump without tripping on Hillary & Obama administration crimes. I cannot believe it can possibly happen in the USA.

I admit I'm old school. "The FBI always gets it's man", or the new version: "The FBI always traps someone". "Equal justice" or the new version "Some are more equal than others", and of course the old saw "Justice is blind". "No. Justice is blind to crimes of the elite".

OR

Red:
Let's get one thing straight: Bob Mueller hasn't implied a damn thing. People may be inferring things from what they see/hear, but Mueller speaks in one and only one way: with his indictments. Those indictments are the only things Mueller has said since he commenced his investigation, and nothing in them says or implies anything about the 2020 election.

Imply vs. Infer

Back
Top Bottom