• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Get Over 60 Million Votes?

Will Trump Get Over 60 Million Votes?

• Total voters
Tell That to Trump

He was real sore when he lost the popular vote

It's hard on his ego

It has been very hard on the left's ego. It's been four years now and they still haven't got over it.

He was a part of the Democratic team that brought America back from the last Republican recession. America's best hope is that history repeats itself.
Do you really see enthusiasm and energy when you look at Trump? You're the only one who could, and if you see a man who is fit to be POTUS, well, God bless you.
Make no mistake, this election Isn't about Biden. This coming up is a referendum on Donnie Boy, his record and his character. That's what has the right so scared, that's why they keep calling for Biden to step to centre stage.
I can't wait for the first debate. How about you? I think it'll go so badly for Trump he'll back out of the next one and, barring that Russian bombshell I mentioned, that'll be the final nail in the coffin.

So, you want things to be bad for Americans? That is what you are wishing?

Like he handled the rest of the country only worse. We opened too early well before CDC guidelines were met, we have no contact tracing or fast testing, there is no mask mandate and the results are predictable. Nearly 600,000 cases and we are approaching 15,000 deaths and no end in sight. Our seniors are shocked and surprised that the orange man decided that they were expendable.

TMW200415.jpg

Every country on the planet opened back up and every country on the planet is seeing virus cases increase.

Trump got right at 62 million votes in 2016....I expect that he'll get more this time around....

Whites over 65 were a major Trump constituency in 2016.

In a press briefing August 13, 2020, Trump said, “And the payroll tax — we’ll be terminating the payroll tax after I, hopefully, get elected.”

Access Denied

Ending the payroll tax will make Social Security and Medicate un supportable. If that does not alarm a lot of elderly white Trump supporters, it should, and it will when the Democrats make an issue of it.

Also, a lot of elderly whites who voted for Trump in 2016 have died. In the United States the political situation improves one funeral at a time.

Corona virus kills seniors who would otherwise live to vote. Most of them would vote for Trump, or would have if his mishandling of the pandemic response needlessly killed many of them and changed the minds of others.

LOL. Amazing how you guys will twist facts to your advantage. The facts show that the virus is hitting blacks and Latinos especially hard and especially in the bigger cities. Ask yourself this, are there more white elderly people dying or more blacks and Latinos? Advantage Trump.

Whites over 65 were a major Trump constituency in 2016.

In a press briefing August 13, 2020, Trump said, “And the payroll tax — we’ll be terminating the payroll tax after I, hopefully, get elected.”

Access Denied

Ending the payroll tax will make Social Security and Medicate un supportable. If that does not alarm a lot of elderly white Trump supporters, it should, and it will when the Democrats make an issue of it.

Also, a lot of elderly whites who voted for Trump in 2016 have died. In the United States the political situation improves one funeral at a time.

That is a flat out lie. Ending the payroll tax isn't going to hurt these programs one bit because the money would then come from the general fund. Anyway, the payroll tax is not going to end. How could it? Are the Democrats going to vote to get rid of it?

Every country on the planet opened back up and every country on the planet is seeing virus cases increase.

We can only dream about the numbers of cases that that the other countries call increases. We are still in our first wave and no end in sight.

22102.jpeg

Who has he frauded or conned and how so?

Fraud- Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for '''victims of Donald Trump'''s fraudulent university''' - ABC News
"Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated."

Con (short for confidence trick)- Donald Trump fined $2m for misusing charity for political ends | Donald Trump | The Guardian
"In the agreements, Trump admitted to misusing funds from the foundation, which he dissolved last year, including to pay for a portrait of himself that cost $10,000. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala."

Voted "Maybe. Maybe Not. I Don't Know." Trump will get tens of millions of votes though as the Republican candidate.

Of course he will. You would have to go back to 1924 until you had a major party candidate not receive 10 million votes.

So, you want things to be bad for Americans? That is what you are wishing?

What the hell are you talking about? I said no such thing. I want Trump sent packing, which for Americans is the best possible outcome.
What a dishonest ploy.

Voted "Maybe. Maybe Not. I Don't Know." Trump will get tens of millions of votes though as the Republican candidate.

Of course he will. You would have to go back to 1924 until you had a major party candidate not receive 10 million votes.

The virus is a relatively new Phenomenon

Trumps been in office since you know when

Oh brother(LOL)

Yes it is new. Yes Trump botched the response. Yes senior voters died needlessly. Oh brother! So not funny.

We can only dream about the numbers of cases that that the other countries call increases. We are still in our first wave and no end in sight.

22102.jpeg

ahhhhhhhhhh, the cherry picked graph.

Fraud- Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for '''victims of Donald Trump'''s fraudulent university''' - ABC News
"Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated."

Con (short for confidence trick)- Donald Trump fined $2m for misusing charity for political ends | Donald Trump | The Guardian
"In the agreements, Trump admitted to misusing funds from the foundation, which he dissolved last year, including to pay for a portrait of himself that cost $10,000. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala."

What does that have anything to do with voters?

That is a flat out lie. Ending the payroll tax isn't going to hurt these programs one bit because the money would then come from the general fund. Anyway, the payroll tax is not going to end. How could it? Are the Democrats going to vote to get rid of it?

Social Security is financed through a dedicated payroll tax. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent of wages up to the taxable maximum of $137,700 (in 2020), while the self-employed pay 12.4 percent.
How is Social Security financed? | Press Office | SSA

You are saying that it does not matter what Trump says because he can't make it happen. I think it does matter, because it is what he wants to happen.

Social Security is financed through a dedicated payroll tax. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent of wages up to the taxable maximum of $137,700 (in 2020), while the self-employed pay 12.4 percent.
How is Social Security financed? | Press Office | SSA

You are saying that it does not matter what Trump says because he can't make it happen. I think it does matter, because it is what he wants to happen.

You are just flat out lying. Obama nixed the payroll tax and the funds were replaced with the general fund. Same thing is happening now. There will be no shortfalls to the programs. But, if you really want to be serious, locking down the country, what leftists want, will explode unemployment figures and there will be losses to SS and Medicare due to people not working. And that is what you are for, having losses to the programs by upping the number of unemployed. That actually will result in losses to the programs.

Like he handled the rest of the country only worse. We opened too early well before CDC guidelines were met, we have no contact tracing or fast testing, there is no mask mandate and the results are predictable. Nearly 600,000 cases and we are approaching 15,000 deaths and no end in sight. Our seniors are shocked and surprised that the orange man decided that they were expendable.

TMW200415.jpg

Is Trump president of Florida? Is Trump in the business of testing? We want to track down people in their homes and o cellphones now like China and Korea? Masks are working well in California now, eh?

Please STOP with the Goebbelian lies.

Yes it is new. Yes Trump botched the response. Yes senior voters died needlessly. Oh brother! So not funny.

Trump did everything he, as President, should have done and could have done.

Those senior voters? Are you talking about the seniors that Cuomo deliberately killed?

Now you want to blame Trump for what the governors did. How pathetically dishonest of you.

Trump did everything he, as President, should have done and could have done.

Those senior voters? Are you talking about the seniors that Cuomo deliberately killed?

Now you want to blame Trump for what the governors did. How pathetically dishonest of you.

Opinions vary

I believe you are in the minority

Back
Top Bottom