• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump fire Mueller? If he does - Impeach?

• Total voters
I'll send a Potus Pence a handwritten congratulations card. Tell him to spend ten hours a day in prayer and solitude.

For Trump a crying towel door prize. Putin can look forward to a new Trump Moscow Tower and BFF resident there.

And Mueller gets a framed copy of the Constitution.

Youse guyz can take your kool refreshments to the whozegow during visiting hours for the whole gang of your guyz in there.

No problem thx. Peace on earth and goodwill toward everyone. Almost everyone anyway. You yourself might want to moderate your posts btw.

So, you don't think president Pence will actually be worse than Trump when it comes to right wing values and working toward them? And you accuse me of drinking the kool-aid? By the way, even your lefty friends are afraid of Pence's policies becoming law.

Yes. It does.

But it doesn't seem like this has anything to do with the Trump campaign. It seems like this has everything to do with Manafort and Gates' activities in trying to hide their Ukraine lobbying money from the government, trying to launder it.

Exactly... And this has been pointed out to Tangmo a number of times.

Exactly... And this has been pointed out to Tangmo a number of times.

Quite true, yet it seems to refuse to go in and synthesize some neural connections. :shrug:

So, you don't think president Pence will actually be worse than Trump when it comes to right wing values and working toward them? And you accuse me of drinking the kool-aid? By the way, even your lefty friends are afraid of Pence's policies becoming law.

The scolding post is heavy on you, you and your. It drags itself down further with more questions that are leading and therefore have their own answers built in to begin with. I said mix the koolaid but drinking it would not surprise anyone over here.

The majority of voters did not vote Trump-Pence-Putin but we don't always get what we want no matter who 'we' may be. I'll take Pence over Putin -- er, Trump -- any day. Pence just cancelled or postponed his trip to the ME because of Trump and Jerusalem -- Pence found out he wuz going to get hollered at a lot over there if he'd gone. Pence taking responsibility of his own decisions should he become Potus is sobering to a guy who's already more sober than Trump the teetotaler and who unlike Trump keeps the lid on the nuclear button.

Kindly also shout out a list of my "lefty friends" plse thx. Inquiring minds want to know.

Quite true, yet it seems to refuse to go in and synthesize some neural connections. :shrug:

I haven't commented on your avatar until now but it looks like Red Square in America. Covering it perhaps.

Jus connecting the dots thx.

The connected dots say foremost American Conservatives want to make the USA more like Putin's Russia than the other way around. Youse reach way back and past 1776 in what youse want to grab from then and put into the present to impose. Trying to shred the Constitution in the process is quite a reach.

Last edited:
The scolding post is heavy on you, you and your. It drags itself down further with more questions that are leading and therefore have their own answers built in to begin with. I said mix the koolaid but drinking it would not surprise anyone over here.

The majority of voters did not vote Trump-Pence-Putin but we don't always get what we want no matter who 'we' may be. I'll take Pence over Putin -- er, Trump -- any day. Pence just cancelled or postponed his trip to the ME because of Trump and Jerusalem -- Pence found out he wuz going to get hollered at a lot over there if he'd gone. Pence taking responsibility of his own decisions should he become Potus is sobering to a guy who's already more sober than Trump the teetotaler and who unlike Trump keeps the lid on the nuclear button.

Kindly also shout out a list of my "lefty friends" plse thx. Inquiring minds want to know.

I haven't commented on your avatar until now but it looks like Red Square in America. Covering it perhaps.

Jus connecting the dots thx.

The connected dots say foremost American Conservatives want to make the USA more like Putin's Russia than the other way around. Youse reach way back and past 1776 in what youse want to grab from then and put into the present to impose. Trying to shred the Constitution in the process is quite a reach.

You are really behind the times and not informed well at all. Not only did Trump win the election but the ONLY reason he won was because three blue states voted him President.

You are really behind the times and not informed well at all. Not only did Trump win the election but the ONLY reason he won was because three blue states voted him President.

I'm way ahead of you cause I face straight on what youse rightwingers won't admit, i.e., it wuz Ma and Pa Kettle who put Trump over the top in the three blue states. It's the deep dark secret of the Jolly Trumpeteers.

th

Ma and Pa Kettle Are The Trump Base

Ma and Pa also provided the solid and overwhelming base in the red states. Yes, Ma and Pa Kettle don't know it but the happy couple wuz instrumental to make the electoral colors map look like Red Square in America.

Ma and Pa Kettle have their tags saying they're approved voters. Voters who don't like Trump get the opposite treatment -- tagged and bagged. Wait till Ma and Pa find out what everyone else finds out about Donald Trump, which is that they wuz robbed. Swindled. Bamboozled. No matter cause no one ever accused Ma and Pa Kettle of being ahead of the game. Or in it.

I like the persistence over there of posting to me rather than to the topic. It helps make my every day a good day around here thx.

Last edited:
I'm way ahead of you cause I face straight on what youse rightwingers won't admit, i.e., it wuz Ma and Pa Kettle who put Trump over the top in the three blue states. It's the deep dark secret of the Jolly Trumpeteers.

Ma and Pa Kettle Are The Trump Base

Ma and Pa also provided the solid and overwhelming base in the red states. Yes, Ma and Pa Kettle don't know it but the happy couple wuz instrumental to make the electoral colors map look like Red Square in America.

Ma and Pa Kettle have their tags saying they're approved voters. Voters who don't like Trump get the opposite treatment -- tagged and bagged. Wait till Ma and Pa find out what everyone else finds out about Donald Trump, which is that they wuz robbed. Swindled. Bamboozled. No matter cause no one ever accused Ma and Pa Kettle of being ahead of the game. Or in it.

I like the persistence over there of posting to me rather than to the topic. It helps make my every day a good day around here thx.

Insulting the American voters is what helped Clinton lose.

My spidy senses tell me Tump is going to fire Muller. Trump thinks he's untouchable and can do whatever he pleases. In his mind he ****s gold. What did he say when he was still a candidate?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." :roll:

Judging those who make excuses for his behaviour, I agree with him. Fortunately, not all fall victim to brainwashing/propaganda. So there might be a silver lining to this travesty of a Presidency.

Bring on president Pence! I love it! Go ahead and take Trump down. I double dog dare you.

If Trump was improperly elected with illegal help from our main foreign adversary and colluded to do so - Pence was elected on the same ticket with the same Russian help involving the same crime. He should go also.

My spidy senses tell me Tump is going to fire Muller. Trump thinks he's untouchable and can do whatever he pleases. In his mind he ****s gold. What did he say when he was still a candidate?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." :roll:

Judging those who make excuses for his behaviour, I agree with him. Fortunately, not all fall victim to brainwashing/propaganda. So there might be a silver lining to this travesty of a Presidency.

It is interesting how many people on this board post as to what Trump thinks.

Theres no need fire him....Mueller will auto destroy. Slowly but surely, he is being discredited.

Theres no need fire him....Mueller will auto destroy. Slowly but surely, he is being discredited.

Robert Mueller is in the honorable and effective tradition of Eliot Ness. Two lawmen versed in the law and what it takes to enforce the laws.

Capone lost each time he tried to do the impossible, i.e., buy Ness, intimidate Ness or outfox Ness. Trump and Capone have the same minority of admirers and each of 'em have contempt of the law. Ness was supervised by a U.S. Attorney (for Chicago) and Mueller's boss is the deputy AG who was the longest serving U.S. Attorney (Baltimore).

Both Trump and Capone are born losers. Each fought the law and the law won or, as in the present going forward, the law is winning. Americans go for the rule of law always.

Robert Mueller is in the honorable and effective tradition of Eliot Ness. Two lawmen versed in the law and what it takes to enforce the laws.

Capone lost each time he tried to do the impossible, i.e., buy Ness, intimidate Ness or outfox Ness. Trump and Capone have the same minority of admirers and each of 'em have contempt of the law. Ness was supervised by a U.S. Attorney (for Chicago) and Mueller's boss is the deputy AG who was the longest serving U.S. Attorney (Baltimore).

Both Trump and Capone are born losers. Each fought the law and the law won or, as in the present going forward, the law is winning. Americans go for the rule of law always.

It will definitely suck when your *honorable and effective* Mueller turns out...as nothing more than a partisan hack job.

Apparently, you fail to understand that any evidence obtained via fraudulent or illegal means that it is forever tainted.

If Trump was improperly elected with illegal help from our main foreign adversary and colluded to do so - Pence was elected on the same ticket with the same Russian help involving the same crime. He should go also.

What happens is when you make a new batch of kool-aid it is properly proportioned but, the more you drink it down, the more concentrated stuff is left at the bottom and hence you have reached the point where you are drinking more concentrated kool-aid. I actually love the fact that all you have left in this world is making fermented kool-aid.

It will definitely suck when your *honorable and effective* Mueller turns out...as nothing more than a partisan hack job.

Apparently, you fail to understand that any evidence obtained via fraudulent or illegal means that it is forever tainted.
You'd have a point, if there was evidence anything illegal had been done by the special counsel. You don't have an ounce, so this is just hyperbole you need to be true.

It will be interesting to watch how you guys defend the fuhrer, when all the evidence is presented of what a crooked POS he is as president is reported to the Congress by Mueller.

What happens is when you make a new batch of kool-aid it is properly proportioned but, the more you drink it down, the more concentrated stuff is left at the bottom and hence you have reached the point where you are drinking more concentrated kool-aid. I actually love the fact that all you have left in this world is making fermented kool-aid.

That makes no sense to any sane, rational thinker.

Partisan as in Mueller being a Republican?

And what "evidence" do you think was "obtained via fraudulent or illegal means?"

Trump is toast if he fires Mueller. The outcry would be ginormous.

That makes no sense to any sane, rational thinker.

And a sane rational thinker believes that not only will Trump go down but Pence will go down to? Then what? We have another election? We declare Hillary the winner? Is that what is in the constitution? If your one in a gazillion chance comes through then Paul Ryan becomes president or the Republican Congress might vote on it. Or, do you have a stronger batch of fermented kool-aid?

We might have more than just a hint as to why Republicans are turning up the hysteria over Mueller.
Stay tuned for the sound of another shoe dropping:
White House Counsel Knew in January Flynn Probably Violated the Law – Foreign Policy
And the White House counsel ADVISED the President the day BEFORE Mr. Trump tried to cajole Comey into dropping the Flynn investigation.

That leaves no gaps or holes in any timelines.
Blammo, obstruction of justice, undeniable.
Trump has gotten away with this kind of behavior his entire life because he neither knows nor cares what's legal or illegal, he could just hire some
shyster lawyer to make it all go away or pay some token settlement* (the latter known as "standard operating procedure for GETTING PAID" when you work as a contractor on ANY Trump projects)
He still has shyster lawyers now.
Mueller's people, on the other hand, are skilled attorneys and they will tear Trump's shysters a new a-hole.

Will fire Mueller - Yes

Will fire Mueller - No

Will fire Mueller - unsure-other

If Mueller fired - Impeach Trump Yes

If Mueller fired - Impeach Trump No

Impeach Trump- Unsure -other

If Trump fires Mueller --do not pass go, do not collect your billionaire money, just go straight to jail. Or just leave the White House. I don't really care, but you cannot allow a tyrant like Trump to continue occupying the White House if he fires everyone who's looking into him.

If Trump fires Mueller --do not pass go, do not collect your billionaire money, just go straight to jail. Or just leave the White House. I don't really care, but you cannot allow a tyrant like Trump to continue occupying the White House if he fires everyone who's looking into him.

Trumps a " tyrant " ?? Any examples or proof or are you just venting ?

Back
Top Bottom