• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Drop Pence?

Will Trump Now Drop Pence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you post on a message board, and imply publicly that Pence should be replaced, you need to be ready for criticism.

Pence’s feelings need to be taken into consideration as well. Not just yours. And Pence cannot help, or change, the fact that he is a white male. You were implying he should be replaced by Haley because Haley is female, and is “better looking” than Pence, apparently to male voters?

This is the entire topic of the thread.

When posters use “Trump voters” or “liberals” instead of “you,” they are making generalizations, which are unjust to others who have not made those statements.

You are on a debate board. You need to be prepared for posters to use the word “ you.” The poster is addressing the views you expressed, not making unrelated personal comments.

I am not interested in Pence's color, or his feelings since he's not here anyway; nor with obvious attempts to derail the topic by discussing me, not the topic.

So what benefits if any, would Trump have by changing horses at this point?

I am not interested in Pence's color, or his feelings since he's not here anyway; nor with obvious attempts to derail the topic by discussing me, not the topic?

The topic is liberals, such as Uptower, insinuating that Trump should “spice” up the ticket by dumping a white male in favor of someone with a different colored skin or gender.

Uptower does not see this as racist.

And Uptower should note that I didn’t use the word you in this post.

Very unlikely. He's probably stuck with Pencil.

I could see him making a sudden switch to Tom Cotton, however. Cotton is trump with a brain.

The brain of a tadpole, maybe

The topic is liberals, such as Uptower, insinuating that Trump should “spice” up the ticket by dumping a white male in favor of someone with a different colored skin or gender.

I never mentioned race, am not interested in it in regards to this topic and do not see the relevance. Just leave me out of it and answer the question:

So what benefits if any, would Trump have by changing horses at this point? Seems like he's doing fine with his base as it is.

I never mentioned race, am not interested in it in regards to this topic and do not see the relevance. Just leave me out of it and answer the question:

So what benefits if any, would Trump have by changing horses at this point? Seems like he's doing fine with his base as it is.

None.

The premise of the entire thread is racist, that’s what I’ve been trying to get across.

Trump is orange, does that spice up the ticket?

None.

The premise of the entire thread is racist, that’s what I’ve been trying to get across.

Trump is orange, does that spice up the ticket?

Where did the OP mention race?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

NO!

Of course, Ms. Haley would be a perfect choice for 2024, though.

But our great President will stick with Vice President Pence, for he realizes that showing ingratitude to Vice President Pence would infuriate many of Mr. Pence's fans, who might then just decide to sit out the election.

So it will be Trump-Pence.

Sadly, of course, it won't make a difference.

Come January, we will have Kamala Harris as the de facto President of the United States of America.

there are too many variables in play right now to predict who is going to win. Harris ran a pathetic race to gain the presidential nomination. She isn't very bright and she has fascist cravings. Let's see what happens

No way, Pence is the biggest butt kisser of them all.

that is a few steps up from what Harris has done to get political appointments

many lefties look at how someone fills an ethnic or racial quota first-then worry about their merit or ideas.

many lefties look at how someone fills an ethnic or racial quota first-then worry about their merit or ideas.

Considering the current resident in the WH...and his track record proves it...your comments on intelligence, merit, and ideas are ludicrous.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Considering the current resident in the WH...and his track record proves it...your comments on intelligence, merit, and ideas are ludicrous.

so Pence was picked based on race or ethnicity first and foremost?

Probably. White Christian male...absolutely

Horsecrap. Most of what dems do these days is to pander to ethnic special interest groups

so Pence was picked based on race or ethnicity first and foremost?

Race and religion and submissive attitude. He was a nobody....no one to shine and compete with The Donald's limelight.

I cant image The Donald ever choosing a woman or a person of color for a VP. Take a good hard look at his revolving door of closest 'advisors' and find much color. And the women are only in traditional communications roles...mouthpieces for him, saying what he tells them, as he expects.

Pence is already implicated in the Trump crimes, it's how Trump operates. Now they are stuck with each other, because Pence knows where the bodies are buried.

Race and religion and submissive attitude. He was a nobody....no one to shine and compete with The Donald's limelight.

I cant image The Donald ever choosing a woman or a person of color for a VP. Take a good hard look at his revolving door of closest 'advisors' and find much color. And the women are only in traditional communications roles...mouthpieces for him, saying what he tells them, as he expects.

I know what you mean ... Hillary's running mate was definitely competing with Hillary for the limelight ... :lamo

He's the Follower in Chief. So, I say yes.
Nope.
He can’t afford to lose the Christian Right (as strange as that association sounds).

NO!

Of course, Ms. Haley would be a perfect choice for 2024, though.

But our great President will stick with Vice President Pence, for he realizes that showing ingratitude to Vice President Pence would infuriate many of Mr. Pence's fans, who might then just decide to sit out the election.

So it will be Trump-Pence.

Sadly, of course, it won't make a difference.

Come January, we will have Kamala Harris as the de facto President of the United States of America.

I agree. Ms Harris will probably be the de facto Pres in January. I certainly hope so; it will come as a great relief for us pro-US foreigners who would like to see competent leadership in your country.

No, because that will piss off his most loyal supporters and it would mean he would have to admit he was wrong... something a narcissist NEVER does.

Obama is a narcissist. He kept Biden both times. never admitted he was wrong to pick sleepy Joe.

Obama is a narcissist. He kept Biden both times. never admitted he was wrong to pick sleepy Joe.

Trump is always blaming someone else. Never did Obama day “I take no responsibility” like your idiot trump has done numerous times. No comparison, trump is a dirt bag and has no class like Trump supporters. Trump supporters are either retarded or support corruption.

there are too many variables in play right now to predict who is going to win. Harris ran a pathetic race to gain the presidential nomination. She isn't very bright and she has fascist cravings. Let's see what happens
You need to learn the definition of fascism;

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

That describes what Trump has been doing with all his EOs, sending federal troops into our cities, and bullying his opponents.

You need to learn the definition of fascism;

That describes what Trump has been doing with all his EOs, sending federal troops into our cities, and bullying his opponents.

It seems fascism has been redefined in the eyes of Trumpers to mean anything except what we all know it means. In their desperate attempt to avoid being compared to Nazis, the Trumpies have even declared fascism to be Left Wing.

No one ever accused these folks of being smart.

I know what you mean ... Hillary's running mate was definitely competing with Hillary for the limelight ... :lamo

Why dont you connect those dots for us, in the context of the thread and what I posted.

Hillary had no such ego or narcissism as The Donald displays, nor bias towards men, women or people of color....so?

Seems like a cheap, not even close to relevant, shot to me.

??? And that's why he won both times :doh

And that Biden is about to replace The Donald :doh

Um.....where was he 'wrong?'

Back
Top Bottom