• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Trump do something completely 'outrageous'

Will Trump do something completely 'outrageous' to win the Nov election?

• No, he knows where the line is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but nobody can do anything

• Depends on what you call outrageous

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Like, start a conflict, push out vaccines that are not fully tested, block mail-in voting, etc.

Bob Woodward's upcoming book on Trump is called 'Rage': CNN Exclusive - CNNPolitics

"I bring rage out," Trump told Woodward and Costa. "I do bring rage out. I always have. I don't know if that's an asset or a liability, but whatever it is, I do."

That same 2016 interview inspired the title "Fear" for Woodward's 2018 book, when Trump said that "real power is, I don't even want to use the word, fear."

Woodward's first book on Trump made headlines detailing the extraordinary measures taken by those in his inner circle to prevent him from acting on what they viewed as his most dangerous impulses. In it, then-chief-of-staff John Kelly was quoted as calling the White House "crazytown," then-Defense Secretary James Mattis said the President had the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader," and his former personal lawyer John Dowd is quoted as calling Trump a "liar" and telling the President he could not be interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller or he would end up in an "orange jumpsuit."

Like, start a conflict, push out vaccines that are not fully tested, block mail-in voting, etc.

absolutely

he will likely do more than just one of these things

He will irresponsibly & without regard do whatever he think it takes, in the same manner he handled the Covid crisis.

I suspect the responses here, will reflect this.

He already is doing crazy things. He is going to get worse and worse.

His drooling fans won't care, but the smart people will.

E0B78742-0A46-48D9-B314-8BAA8810CB65.jpg

Trump 2020 strategy!

6AD575AC-124B-45FE-B27B-FECD6A2DBFF4.jpg

Yes, on an almost daily basis trump will do his best to create chaos, point fingers at others, call folks names, lie, distort the facts, lie, slow down the mail, lie, and then deny he lies.

I expect complete insanity from trump and his supporters.

Ummmmm, the left have been saying this four years now.

Back
Top Bottom