• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will there be violence tomorrow at any of the polls?

Will there be violence at any of the polls tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Do you think there will be violence at any of the polls tomorrow? Sees like a great way to garner national attention and go out with a bang for a nut job.

Last edited:
Without a doubt, somewhere there will be.

Unfortunately, YES......and elsewhere too. -----" Stand By"

The polls suggest it will be calm, but should we get another 2016 I think we're past *****hats.

KNPQP2NC4RAA5I6TIDQET3FLUQ (1).jpg

My guess is some self-appointed "poll watchers" are gonna get stomped.

Do you think there will be violence at any of the polls tomorrow? Sees like a great way to garner national attention and go out with a bang for a nut job.
I'm 99% sure there will be some violence at at least one polling location.

Hopefully minor and easily contained to protect the other voters.

I say no violence.

You can quote me on this.

Probably so, Trump and his enablers are pretty much encouraging intimidation if not outright violence.

Sadly, most people are thinking from one side... but sides have crazies!

I'm going to guess... if its before polls close, Trump crazies will get the mass media attention... after polls close it will be a mix to keep folks tuned in while waiting on the numbas.

Short answer: Yes, but very little.

Any large scale violence will come later in the week as the election results devolve into chaos.

I say no violence.

You can quote me on this.
You are right. Any violence that can be associated with Trump would work against his already stated game plan. The courts will NOT respect a violent revolutionary.

Hard to imagine no violence anywhere tomorrow.

I think that violence in the polls is pretty dumb, but I am assuming that it will be low enough that the media won't report on it.

Of course, there will be violence. That's how Antifa/BLM operate. Heck, there was Antifa/BLM violence at the polls today. Didn't the Trump hating media tell you about it?

Definitely violence tomorrow at the North Pole; at the South Pole, not so much I think.

Of course, there will be violence. That's how Antifa/BLM operate. Heck, there was Antifa/BLM violence at the polls today. Didn't the Trump hating media tell you about it?
There are also right-wing groups that encite violence

If someone living in a democrat city, comes out and says they voted for Trump, there will be violence.

Back
Top Bottom