• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the US Get Hit On or Around 911 this year 2013......

Will the US Get Hit On or Around 911 this year 2013

• Yes on 911

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes Around 911

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pawn Stars

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I was wondering the same thing, M.
And it's Bashar's birthday to boot.

911 is 5 days away and here the we are talking about Striking Syria to Help out some Rebels.....in the mean time beside the threats coming in over Syria. We are also getting threats over other issues. Plus we have the Anniversary of 911 here in our faces.

Will the US get hit on 911? Or around that date this year?

Will Team Obama be on alert this year wherein he failed to do so last year with Benghazi and the 23 Muslim Countries that Rose up, protested us, rioted, and destroyed our properties? All used thru social media.

Well we got hit last year on 9-11-12 in Benghazi.

If we are hit this year, will Obama blame it on a You Tube video ?

Will Obama issue stand down orders to our military after we are hit ?

Well we got hit last year on 9-11-12 in Benghazi.

If we are hit this year, will Obama blame it on a You Tube video ?

Will Obama issue stand down orders to our military after we are hit ?

Heya Apache. :2wave: Well he wont have to worry about running out West Coast to party this time. Erm I uhm mean campaign.

He was just in a meeting in Sankt Petersburg for G20. What was discussed there, and the agreements that were reached, can't be violated so early. The idea of a military intervention has fallen flat at the UN, the G20 and in the opinion polls in the US.
At least when Bush started 2 wars he lied convincingly enough to get the popular support on his side.

So his address, if he wants to give a sensible remark, will be to emulate those opinions.

Re: G.W. Bush.
Evidence seems to be Bush was a lot better community organiser than Obama has been.

Why would this be any different from the past 11 years?

:shock: Wow only 2 people think we will get hit on or around the Anniversary of 911. I thought we would would have way more than that. Course I also thought we would be able to get more than 18 people here at Debate to respond.

911 is 5 days away and here the we are talking about Striking Syria to Help out some Rebels.....in the mean time beside the threats coming in over Syria. We are also getting threats over other issues. Plus we have the Anniversary of 911 here in our faces.

Will the US get hit on 911? Or around that date this year?

Will Team Obama be on alert this year wherein he failed to do so last year with Benghazi and the 23 Muslim Countries that Rose up, protested us, rioted, and destroyed our properties? All used thru social media.

there will most likely be an attempt.
Whether it is successful or not depends on how well planned it is, and how prepared the country is.

I see the country is now ready to protect its embassies. Good idea, but isn't that being reactive instead of pro active? What if the terrorists decide to hit some other target?

there will most likely be an attempt.
Whether it is successful or not depends on how well planned it is, and how prepared the country is.

I see the country is now ready to protect its embassies. Good idea, but isn't that being reactive instead of pro active? What if the terrorists decide to hit some other target?

Mornin DH. :2wave: Well with Lebanon the threat was to go after US Personnel. Iran has told Shia to move out on us if we should attack Syria. So this year.....we may have to worry about both sides of the sectarian divide and not just those tied to AQ and being Sunni.

Isn't 9-11 now some sort of Islamic holiday?

No, it's a Christian holiday. Christians love terrorism.

No, it's a Christian holiday. Christians love terrorism.

I thought it was Hump day.....and all we need to know was whether it was going to be one hump or two. :lol:

But don't worry. Obama is going to give a speech Tuesday about Syria. ;) Course I am sure he will warn all in his weekly address about the Anniversary. ;)

Back
Top Bottom