• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the supreme court decision help or hurt the gop in the midterm?

With respect:

They prepared for this by further stealing their states' election laws and such. And they stole the supremacist court so they can rule by law and disorder.
Shall I reiterate? GW Bush instead of Al Gore squandered the Clinton Boom and Surplus into the pockets of rich people because of his tax cut, was put into the housing bubble.

Now when Hillary Clinton would have been fine for the times, we get Mein Fuhrer, and the Theocratic contingencies.

With respect:

They prepared for this by further stealing their states' election laws and such. And they stole the supremacist court so they can rule by law and disorder.
We had to go Hillary-Trump (-2, 5) instead of Sanders (7). Jeb Bush is a (0) too.

We had the New Moon, it would have been the sure thing.

At least we have Biden (10) and can go a new direction with Barbara Lee (16) who's four years younger and Gavin Newsom (7) in 2028, because of his Saturn Return for 2024. Newsom will have the New Moon in 2028 if Democrats hold 2024. Don't run Kamala, she's a (-14) don't run Cruz (-10) for her in 2028 (that was my plan)!

Last edited:
Very little impact now only because the economy is the more pressing issue.

If inflation was not dominating the country, the Democrats would likely keep control in Congress…

jmo
Which is not Democrats' fault and should not be a reason for voters to vote Republican, who will only make it worse.

Both Biden and Pelosi said yesterday that this is the most important issue in November. Now they just have to really make it be....but it's the Dems we are talking about!

I think this coupled with the gun decision and the threat of other rights being taken away is a huge motivator for urban. suburban and young adult voters. The Dems just have to get their act together. Inflation is transitory fundamental rights are forever.

The only thing that will motivate Dem politician and others is voter demand and threat. The Rep politician have had their act together all along, accomplished the same way.

I don't disagree, but the "poorly educated" are much easier to lead than smart people.

Our current climate is as much a result of the malleability of a certain group of followers as it is of leadership.

That certain group is of a relatively small, but significant, size. It's the malleability of Dem leadership that gives in w/o much resistance that has let matters get to where they are now.

Back
Top Bottom