• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the student demographic turn out to vote this election?

J

Jeff_Whitlock

I am not sure whether or not we will but they will but it is crucial that we do! Please watch this video to see some of the issues effecting students.

Easiest way to get college kids to vote is do what Starbucks did. Vote and get free coffee.

Easiest way to get college kids to vote is do what Starbucks did. Vote and get free coffee.

Which should be illegal. If someone doesn't have the self discipline or interest in voting, they shouldn't vote. Don't water down the results with a bunch of inexperienced dolts who couldn't find their ass with a map and a compass.

And the answer is no, they won't show. They never do, until they're 40 and card-carrying conservatives.

Which should be illegal. If someone doesn't have the self discipline or interest in voting, they shouldn't vote. Don't water down the results with a bunch of inexperienced dolts who couldn't find their ass with a map and a compass.

And the answer is no, they won't show. They never do, until they're 40 and card-carrying conservatives.

Elitist!!!

18-25yo's never "Get out the vote" in sufficient numbers to really sway an election.

At least, not so far.

I doubt we ever really will either. The typical college student has other things, probably to them more important, than to go out and vote. Hell if it wasn't for the fact I am a PO major and I like the stuff I wouldn't do it either. I would spend my time studying for the two tests, and writing that 8 page paper all due Thursday.

Seriously. Nobody votes till the education wears off.

Seriously. Nobody votes till the education wears off.

Dems rely on 20-year-olds who've never done or experienced anything in their lives and minorities that vote 95+ percent the same way.

Last night, less than 9 percent of college students voted. Impressive, eh? Most didn't even know there was an election.

from Erod

If someone doesn't have the self discipline or interest in voting, they shouldn't vote. Don't water down the results with a bunch of inexperienced dolts who couldn't find their ass with a map and a compass.

I would concede the possible utility of a map if one was in a large forest and needed paper that was not available when a function of nature was necessary. But I do not want a compass anywhere near my ass.

from Erod

I would concede the possible utility of a map if one was in a large forest and needed paper that was not available when a function of nature was necessary. But I do not want a compass anywhere near my ass.

LOL, now that's funny. Well done.

Thank you for the kind words Erod.

Back
Top Bottom