• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the people involved with trump start using the I don't recall defense?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Will the people involved with trump start using the I don't recall defense? I've noticed mr. stone is already changing his tune and talking about a faulty memory. Is this going to be the defense for a number of these folks?

I'm sure they will. S. Sanders, just the other day, may have, when stating the nature of advance notice the WH received re: the Stone arrest, used the peremptive variant of it: Not that I know of.

What makes her diction thus peremptive? The fact that, unlike some 325M other Americans, it's her job to know what the Dept. of Justice has communicated to the WH and what the WH has communicated to other units in the federal government, and it's her job to appear before the press fully informed.

I can't say her answer was untruthful, but in the context I'm here discussing, truth is but one germane aspect of the matter. Glibly forbearing her "I don't know" response is tantamount to forbearing a pool or beach's having employed a lifeguard who cannot swim.

Will the people involved with trump start using the I don't recall defense? I've noticed mr. stone is already changing his tune and talking about a faulty memory. Is this going to be the defense for a number of these folks?

You mean pull a hillary clinton? Sure, i don't see why they can't be allowed to say such things.

Red:
"Changing his tune?" Dear, God! The man sounds like he's warming up to do an aria. LOL

George S:​
Any chance you’ll cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller if he asks?​

Stone:​
That’s a question that I’d have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion. If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about, which I know of none, but if there is I would certainly testify honestly. I would also testify honestly about any other matter, including any communications with the president.​

I'm sure they will. S. Sanders, just the other day, may have, when stating the nature of advance notice the WH received re: the Stone arrest, used the peremptive variant of it: Not that I know of.

What makes her diction thus peremptive? The fact that, unlike some 325M other Americans, it's her job to know what the Dept. of Justice has communicated to the WH and what the WH has communicated to other units in the federal government, and it's her job to appear before the press fully informed.

I can't say her answer was untruthful, but in the context I'm here discussing, truth is but one germane aspect of the matter. Glibly forbearing her "I don't know" response is tantamount to forbearing a pool or beach's having employed a lifeguard who cannot swim.

I tried but I couldn't watch the whole thing. Such double-talk mumbo jumbo to try to confuse the issue. Gotta hand it to the R's in that area, they're good.

I tried but I couldn't watch the whole thing. Such double-talk mumbo jumbo to try to confuse the issue. Gotta hand it to the R's in that area, they're good.

Red:
They are. They have to be for so few of them, notably the most vocal one of them all, know "**** from Shinola."

i'm not sure. however, i hope that someone is protecting the pets of the interrogators from Roger Stone.

It worked for Ronald Reagan but he had the Alzheimer’s excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom