• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Elect

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Yes, I know we've had this poll several times. This is just an updated version since you might have changed your mind as time has gone on. It seems like Mueller's report is about ready to be released soon, so....

If so, Trump would definitely need to be impeached immediately. If not, then what?

Make your predictions and comment on what you think will happen after it's released based on what you think will be found.

Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Yes, I know we've had this poll several times. This is just an updated version since you might have changed your mind as time has gone on. It seems like Mueller's report is about ready to be released soon, so....

If so, Trump would definitely need to be impeached immediately. If not, then what?

Make your predictions and comment on what you think will happen after it's released based on what you think will be found.

Semi-complicated question. Will the report find that Trump was aided by the Russians? Probably. Will the report find that members of the Trump campaign worked with Russia? A good chance. Will the report find that those members of the Trump campaign worked with Russia knew that they where working with Russia? Maybe. Will the report prove that Trump knowingly was involved in that? Probably not.

And assume a whole lot of wiggle room with each answer. There simply is not enough publicly available evidence to make a real judgement. My answers are guesses, with a high likelihood of being wrong. They are just I think the most likely results based on what little we know.

Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Semi-complicated question. Will the report find that Trump was aided by the Russians? Probably. Will the report find that members of the Trump campaign worked with Russia? A good chance. Will the report find that those members of the Trump campaign worked with Russia knew that they where working with Russia? Maybe. Will the report prove that Trump knowingly was involved in that? Probably not.

And assume a whole lot of wiggle room with each answer. There simply is not enough publicly available evidence to make a real judgement. My answers are guesses, with a high likelihood of being wrong. They are just I think the most likely results based on what little we know.

Actually I would be more concerned with what is fact...Hillary and the DNC buying Russian information on Trump...The Steel dossier.

Anyone with even a modicum of knowledge will realize that the only thing the report will confirm is that Donald Trump is a robot send here from the 5th dimension to do battle against the Lizard Queen Hillary for control of the Earth's vital natural resources, which the intergalactic space faring Maulkiln Empire needs to survive. The report will also reveal that Robert Mueller is in fact a life long member of the Immortal Assassins, a super secret organization who's entire existence has been to undermine the survival of the Maulkiln Empire so as bring about the dawning of the Dragon Age, in which the great Earth Serpent Cysleroph will return to conquer the Earth and unseal the nine gates to the border world Xen, which will in turn allow the elevation of the human race into a higher level of existence into order to help in the final battle against the Time Baby, who if left unchecked will destroy all of existence.

Or maybe something about Russia. IDK.

Not sure about any extent of Trump's criminality per the election. But the Russians certainly did lend material assistance to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.

I do believe Trump is a compromised president. Where the precise nodes of this kompromat exist will be revealed in the Mueller Report, along with pertinent evidences.

Everyone answers are guesses since no one really knows. That's what predictions are. :)

I'm just asking about Trump being guilty of working with the Russians. Not if he unknowingly helped them, not if his administration worked with them without Trump realizing it --- just Trump.

Actually I would be more concerned with what is fact...Hillary and the DNC buying Russian information on Trump...The Steel dossier.

Well, that is a novel take. Trump potentially working with the Russian government is less concerning that the people hired by the people hired by Clinton talked to people in Russia...

Everyone answers are guesses since no one really knows. That's what predictions are. :)

I'm just asking about Trump being guilty of working with the Russians. Not if he unknowingly helped them, not if his administration worked with them without Trump realizing it --- just Trump.

But that is not the only question before Mueller. I at least limited it to Russian involvement, and not questions of obstruction of justice. But to limit it so narrowly as you are can result in misleading answers.

But that is not the only question before Mueller. I at least limited it to Russian involvement, and not questions of obstruction of justice. But to limit it so narrowly as you are can result in misleading answers.

I'm very aware that's not all Mueller is investigating.

I believe Cohen, Flynn and possibly Manafort will testify that Trump was 100% complicit in collusion with the Russians. Maybe not soon, but eventually, there will be plenty of witness testimony implicating Trump beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is decent electronic evidence against Trump, just Cohen's and Flynn's testimony could seal the deal. Not to mention all the circumstantial evidence that screams collusion.

Friday, July 13, 2018
The Department of Justice today announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity.

There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity or knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.

I have no clue what will come out in the report.

It has been interesting watching his investigations help with draining the swamp.

The administration is a circle jerk of plausible deniability, so I think there will be nothing directly implicating him.

Will the Mueller report finds that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

It is without a doubt that the Trump administration colluded with the Russians to illegally obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton. If you believe that core members of his campaign staff took this step with Trump himself having zero knowledge of it and not approving of it in any way then you're a delusional person. It's really not a question of if he did it at this point, it's a question of whether or not his staff successfully hid his involvement well enough to give him plausible deniability.

Given how stupid and mouthy Trump is we can pretty much guarantee some type of serious charge being recommended against him. Just his tweets alone are enough to justify multiple Obstruction of Justice charges.

I just want to Know WHAT predicate or EVIDENCE shows that Trump coordinated, Plotted, Agreed, Shook hands, Paid money to Russian or Russia to help him "Steal" The Elections.

NOT a single Indictment from any Law enforcement agency has been released. (Mueller is HOLDING EVERYTHING) SO we KNOW nothing... ZERO.. Yet people com say YES he Stole the 2016 Elections.....

WHAT indication WHAT predicate.......

IF its the DNC HACK... that was the Predicate... Im going to say the AMERICAN PEOPLE are dumbasses for NOT doing their homework as a WIKI leaks dump and DNC Email hack should NOT have had a major influence on the POSITION of the Presidents ability to do National Security, Budgets and Command the US Military.

WITH that, I would like PROOF that Russia Contacted and Trump and TRUMP authorized Russia or ANYTHING else to indicate Trump in fact coordinated WITH Russia.

Friday, July 13, 2018
The Department of Justice today announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity.

There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity or knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.

Establishing who those Russians were or weren't colluding with inside the United States wasn't purpose of those indictments.

I have no idea what will come out in the report, and I have no idea how much to trust that report since one acting lackey may (or may not) have been put in charge of Mueller's investigation, I have no idea to what extent Barr, another lackey, will or will not interfere with the investigation, and I have no idea how much free reign Rosenstein currently has to supervise the investigation.

The lack of trust in who is in charge at the DOJ represents a fundamental breakdown in our Democratic institutions. By the way.

Long before Sessions was fired, I always said that I would trust the results of the Mueller report in its entirety so long as Sessions wasn't replaced with a Trump toady. Well, Sessions was fired and a toady (to be followed by a second toady) replaced him, so that trust has imploded.

I have no idea what will come out in the report, and I have no idea how much to trust that report since one acting lackey may (or may not) have been put in charge of Mueller's investigation, I have no idea to what extent Barr, another lackey, will or will not interfere with the investigation, and I have no idea how much free reign Rosenstein currently has to supervise the investigation.

The lack of trust in who is in charge at the DOJ represents a fundamental breakdown in our Democratic institutions. By the way.

Long before Sessions was fired, I always said that I would trust the results of the Mueller report in its entirety so long as Sessions wasn't replaced with a Trump toady. Well, Sessions was fired and a toady (to be followed by a second toady) replaced him, so that trust has imploded.

The Admin. has been chipping away from nearly day one......successfully....

The Trump campaign staff? Absolutely. I think Trump himself was probably too insulated for Mueller to nail him though.

Which I believe is exactly the point. Trump has been dissing all our intelligence agencies since day 1. Sowing distrust. Has not tried one little bit to bring the country together - has worked at dividing us further. Mission accomplished.
How much disarray is our country in right now because of the ridiculous shutdown. Further Bolton is talking about going into Iran. How many distractions is that??

Not sure about any extent of Trump's criminality per the election. But the Russians certainly did lend material assistance to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.

I do believe Trump is a compromised president. Where the precise nodes of this kompromat exist will be revealed in the Mueller Report, along with pertinent evidences.

This is the way I see it. 'Steal' is not the word because we cannot attribute the whole election to the Russians. But they helped and they influenced and at the very least we know the campaign gladly sought some of that help. How far Trump himself is culpable (did he direct it, accept it, shrug and say whatever, or not know about it) remains to be seen, but the report will almost definitely show the Russians sought to influence the election and assist the Trump campaign, because we've seen so much of that already.

Last edited:

NOT a single Indictment from any Law enforcement agency has been released. (Mueller is HOLDING EVERYTHING) SO we KNOW nothing... ZERO.. Yet people com say YES he Stole the 2016 Elections.....

Likewise saying definitely 'no' (with or without caps) is equally ludicrous considering the case against Russia so far. We all have to wait and see, but a rational mind would lean toward trump at least accepting some form of help.

I believe Cohen, Flynn and possibly Manafort will testify that Trump was 100% complicit in collusion with the Russians. Maybe not soon, but eventually, there will be plenty of witness testimony implicating Trump beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is decent electronic evidence against Trump, just Cohen's and Flynn's testimony could seal the deal. Not to mention all the circumstantial evidence that screams collusion.

Colluded how, do you think?

If Trump is guilty of collusion I will resign from all forums. No anti Trumper here will make the same claim if the opposite is true. Not a single one of them are positive in their stance as me. Not one.

Colluded how, do you think?

I'd imagine what he means is that in the report sooner or later someone (Cohen, Manafort, someone involved in the Tower meeting) will come out with a statement that it was Trump who put them up to it. Mueller will have to have something to corroborate that to make it stick though. That looks like a hard one, but we'll wait and see.

I'd imagine what he means is that in the report sooner or later someone (Cohen, Manafort, someone involved in the Tower meeting) will come out with a statement that it was Trump who put them up to it. Mueller will have to have something to corroborate that to make it stick though. That looks like a hard one, but we'll wait and see.

Put them up to doing what though? Hacking Podestas emails? Developing Facebook ads? What?

Back
Top Bottom