• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Elect

• Total voters
Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

If Trump is guilty of collusion I will resign from all forums. No anti Trumper here will make the same claim if the opposite is true. Not a single one of them are positive in their stance as me. Not one.

Firstly it is not a popularity contest; nor a personal battle of wits to see who's 'right or wrong' (though in the end I guess one side or the other gets to brag). This should be a sensible exercise in analysing the facts, evidence and developments and tossing about theories and counter-arguments based on these. Nobody has to resign from the forums to prove a point. There's every possibility that no matter what comes out, Trump will declare victory and his supporters will poke holes and people will be able to say it's all a set-up, even if he's hounded out of office.

Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Put them up to doing what though? Hacking Podestas emails? Developing Facebook ads? What?

I meant whether Trump put Manafort & Co up to meeting with the Russians to collect the dirt they promised. or whether he recevied any other information from them that helped, or directed his people to share information (such as polling data) that helped the Russians direct their propaganda efforts. That's the one I think may be hard to prove, unless trump pulls a Col. Jessup, because these are very specific.

Bear in mind there could be all sorts of other business that shows Trump is compromised in ways that we don't know about yet, but as far as I know the collusion thing hinges on any knowingly cooperating during the campaign.

Firstly it is not a popularity contest; nor a personal battle of wits to see who's 'right or wrong' (though in the end I guess one side or the other gets to brag). This should be a sensible exercise in analysing the facts, evidence and developments and tossing about theories and counter-arguments based on these. Nobody has to resign from the forums to prove a point. There's every possibility that no matter what comes out, Trump will declare victory and his supporters will poke holes and people will be able to say it's all a set-up, even if he's hounded out of office.

I am right. I will predict it with 100% certainty. Not one of you will dare do the same. Mullers report will be void of any evidence of collusion and rife with opinions in order to justify his wasting millions and millions of our tax payer dollars on a concocted story. Im only interested in lefties who are as positive in themselves as I am.

I am right. I will predict it with 100% certainty. Not one of you will dare do the same. Mullers report will be void of any evidence of collusion and rife with opinions in order to justify his wasting millions and millions of our tax payer dollars on a concocted story. Im only interested in lefties who are as positive in themselves as I am.

It seems to me the investigation may have moved beyond mere 'collusion'. How about the possibility that the report can't nail him for instructing his campaign to collude with the Russians, but uncovers a raft of other wrongdoing that makes him just as unfit for office, triggering impeachment or criminal proceedings?

If it's not exactly what you say it's not then in all fairness you won't have to resign, but in a way you'll be just as wrong for defending Trump's character. Or conversely those who suspect collusion and take you up on the offer won't get to be entirely right, and will be forced to resign even if Trump's other wrongdoing more or less vindicates their opinion of him. The problem is we just don't know yet: we can only speculate on the available evidence.

It seems to me the investigation may have moved beyond mere 'collusion'. How about the possibility that the report can't nail him for instructing his campaign to collude with the Russians, but uncovers a raft of other wrongdoing that makes him just as unfit for office, triggering impeachment or criminal proceedings?

If it's not exactly what you say it's not then in all fairness you won't have to resign, but in a way you'll be just as wrong for defending Trump's character. Or conversely those who suspect collusion and take you up on the offer won't get to be entirely right, and will be forced to resign even if Trump's other wrongdoing more or less vindicates their opinion of him. The problem is we just don't know yet: we can only speculate on the available evidence.

It was an investigation in search of a crime nothing more. To be clear, Trump will not be found guilty of any collusion with Russia.

If Trump is guilty of collusion I will resign from all forums. No anti Trumper here will make the same claim if the opposite is true. Not a single one of them are positive in their stance as me. Not one.

I accept your challenge.

I accept your challenge.
excellent! But please just state on the record what exactly you are going to do if Trump isnt found guilty of collusion.

It was an investigation in search of a crime nothing more. To be clear, Trump will not be found guilty of any collusion with Russia.

And if it finds other crimes?

And if it finds other crimes?

nothing. The investigation was about russian collusion according to you dems.

Yes, I know we've had this poll several times. This is just an updated version since you might have changed your mind as time has gone on. It seems like Mueller's report is about ready to be released soon, so....

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

If so, Trump would definitely need to be impeached immediately. If not, then what?

Make your predictions and comment on what you think will happen after it's released based on what you think will be found.

If Trump was a Manchurian candidate do you think the FBI, and DoJ would be slow walking this information? Hardly. It's a nothing burger.

I hope the new AG appoints another Special Fisherman to investigate the Clntons, the Clinton Foundation, and the Obama's administrations part in it. The next coup could be against you.

I accept your challenge.

That's brave of you considering they may not be able to pin the collusion directly on him. I think there's a good chance, but it's equally likely they have something else pretty awful that shows he's an asset of Putin's.

excellent! But please just state on the record what exactly you are going to do if Trump isnt found guilty of collusion.

Let's be technical here. If Trump does not resign, get impeached, or prosecuted for colluding with the Russians; I will delete my account on DP, never to return. And you will delete your sock?

nothing. The investigation was about russian collusion according to you dems.

I am not a registered Democrat and as i said, restricting it to merely the campaign collusion's potential lack of a 'smoking gun' will hardly be vindication for Trump's supporters if it comes out he's been doing even worse.

The poll results show how well the MSM and Dems' rhetoric is working on the never Trumpers.
Two years and not one iota of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, yet the results say differently.

That's brave of you considering they may not be able to pin the collusion directly on him. I think there's a good chance, but it's equally likely they have something else pretty awful that shows he's an asset of Putin's.

We'll see. :lol:

Let's be technical here. If Trump does not resign, get impeached, or prosecuted for colluding with the Russians; I will delete my account on DP, never to return. And you will delete your sock?

Im AO everywhere. I hide from no one. I also keep my word. Additionally I said I would resign from all forums. Forever.

Let's be technical here. If Trump does not resign, get impeached, or prosecuted for colluding with the Russians; I will delete my account on DP, never to return.

There's a possibility he may resign, get impeached or prosecuted for other 'high crimes and misdemeanors' though. I mean acting on behalf of Putin, self dealing, buggering donkeys, who knows.

Nope. If they had anything, they would have found it by now. This is just more desperation by the left.

Im AO everywhere. I hide from no one. I also keep my word. Additionally I said I would resign from all forums. Forever.

Pack your bags.

There's a possibility he may resign, get impeached or prosecuted for other 'high crimes and misdemeanors' though. I mean acting on behalf of Putin, self dealing, buggering donkeys, who knows.

That's true. If he is likely guilty of collusion but goes away for a collection of reasons we'll call that good as well.

I am not a registered Democrat and as i said, restricting it to merely the campaign collusion's potential lack of a 'smoking gun' will hardly be vindication for Trump's supporters if it comes out he's been doing even worse.
In America its illegal to initiate an investigation over a false premise in order to look for other crimes. Thats what the KGB did and I find it perfectly hypocritical that dems are supporting this as they accuse Trump of colluding with Russia.

Pack your bags.

hahahha...no need. Im right. You however are history.

AlphaOmega;1069543280[B said:
]In America its illegal to initiate an investigation over a false premise in order to look for other crimes[/B]. Thats what the KGB did and I find it perfectly hypocritical that dems are supporting this as they accuse Trump of colluding with Russia.

This is exactly what Obama did.

This is exactly what Obama did.

In contrast, making outrageous accusations with no evidence, is just stupid.

In contrast, making outrageous accusations with no evidence, is just stupid.

You think Obama made America safer when he released these radical Islamists from Gitmo? And for what? A scumbag deserter.
So spare me the stupid "we don't negotiate" baloney. We did. Obama did. He negotiated with THE TALIBAN.

taliban 5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom