• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Elect

• Total voters
Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

WASHINGTON — The investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III found that neither President Trump nor any of his aides conspired or coordinated with the Russian government’s 2016 election interference, according to a summary of the special counsel’s findings made public on Sunday by Attorney General William P. Barr.

New York Times

Re: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Election?

WASHINGTON — The investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III found that neither President Trump nor any of his aides conspired or coordinated with the Russian government’s 2016 election interference, according to a summary of the special counsel’s findings made public on Sunday by Attorney General William P. Barr.

New York Times

Thank God he didn't have Hillary on his election team. Then, he would have be found colluding with the Russians. Wonder why she hasn't been found guilty of same?
Regards,
CP

If Trump is guilty of collusion I will resign from all forums. No anti Trumper here will make the same claim if the opposite is true. Not a single one of them are positive in their stance as me. Not one.

Ouchie!

Let's be technical here. If Trump does not resign, get impeached, or prosecuted for colluding with the Russians; I will delete my account on DP, never to return. And you will delete your sock?

Ouchie!

Fun reviewing who voted yes on this Poll: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Elect?
I'm guessing there were an awful lot of sad faces :( when the Mueller report didn't deliver for them.

Me, I'm happy for my country.

Fun reviewing who voted yes on this Poll: Will the Mueller report find that Trump worked with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 Elect?
I'm guessing there were an awful lot of sad faces :( when the Mueller report didn't deliver for them.

Me, I'm happy for my country.

They aren't sad yet -- they have on their stubborn "nuh uh!" faces. They've been so brainwashed by the media repeating it over and over and over again that they just cannot fathom that it isn't true.

The ones who chose "leaning toward yes" seem to be the ones who are accepting of the Barr letter. The ones who chose "Yes - without a doubt" are the ones who just can't and refuse to believe it.

They aren't sad yet -- they have on their stubborn "nuh uh!" faces. They've been so brainwashed by the media repeating it over and over and over again that they just cannot fathom that it isn't true.

When in doubt, BLAME THE MEDIA. Like clockwork.

It also doesn't help when they have political hacks like Swalwell still waving false flags...
Eric Swalwell insists: Trump 'works on Russia's behalf'

When in doubt, BLAME THE MEDIA. Like clockwork.

Well....... who else beat that drum the loudest?

"The media" is not one monolithic entity with one point of view or one narrative. C'mon, Josie. I expect this kind of bull**** from other people.

"The media" is not one monolithic entity with one point of view or one narrative. C'mon, Josie. I expect this kind of bull**** from other people.

There's a large portion that is just that. Just like the Fox News side has an agenda.

There's a large portion that is just that. Just like the Fox News side has an agenda.

Okay.

Let's be technical here. If Trump does not resign, get impeached, or prosecuted for colluding with the Russians; I will delete my account on DP, never to return. And you will delete your sock?
This post is now a proven lie. TRUMP IS NOT getting prosecuted for colluding with Russia. You did not honor your word as you are still posting. I knew it.

This post is now a proven lie. TRUMP IS NOT getting prosecuted for colluding with Russia. You did not honor your word as you are still posting. I knew it.

You didn't accept the above, unfortunate for you, but still not a done deal even if you had. Once the Mueller report is out, he may still be impeached or be forced to resign. In case you've forgotten, the original bet is if Trump is "guilty of collusion". Need evidence for that, not a prosecution, sweet cheeks.

You didn't accept the above, unfortunate for you, but still not a done deal even if you had. Once the Mueller report is out, he may still be impeached or be forced to resign. In case you've forgotten, the original bet is if Trump is "guilty of collusion". Need evidence for that, not a prosecution, sweet cheeks.

Have a nice day Verax. Our statements were scrutinized ad nauseum. You welched. It's exactly what I thought you would do.

Have a nice day Verax. Our statements were scrutinized ad nauseum. You welched. It's exactly what I thought you would do.

LoL, your inability to understand is not my problem.

Trump. Trump, Josie, beat that drum the loudest.
Trump fired Comey, which got SC on him.
Trump and his team hid Russia connections, lied ot investigators, lied to the public.
Trump chose to hire Flynn who was already under federal investigation (and he knew it, and was told not to hire him by 3 officials).
Trump chose to fluff Putin every chance he got, while slamming the U.S. intelligence agencies.
Trump chose to make up the fake story cover up for Trump Tower.

Any of that sinking in?

LoL, your inability to understand is not my problem.
I understand perfectly. That's why you had to go back on your word and I did not. Just like I thought. I wonder what that feels like.....I wouldn't know. I'm a man who stands by his word. Welch's grape jelly anyone?

Trump. Trump, Josie, beat that drum the loudest.
Trump fired Comey, which got SC on him.
Trump and his team hid Russia connections, lied ot investigators, lied to the public.
Trump chose to hire Flynn who was already under federal investigation (and he knew it, and was told not to hire him by 3 officials).
Trump chose to fluff Putin every chance he got, while slamming the U.S. intelligence agencies.
Trump chose to make up the fake story cover up for Trump Tower.

Any of that sinking in?

Gosh, Mach. You understand that you are rolling out many discounted accusations from a heart broken left, don't you? I only see one proven fact in your roll out: President Trump indeed fired James Comey. I would suggest that a President H. Clinton would have done the same, maybe sooner.
Regards,
CP

Gosh, Mach. You understand that you are rolling out many discounted accusations from a heart broken left, don't you? I only see one proven fact in your roll out: President Trump indeed fired James Comey. I would suggest that a President H. Clinton would have done the same, maybe sooner.Regards,CP

I understand that some morons discount facts? Yes. Yes, I do.

Back
Top Bottom