• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the media and democrats excuse,deny and or endorse the violence committed by right-wing activists like they have for left-wing activists?

Will media and democrats excuse,deny and or endorse the violence committed by right-wing activist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Will the media and democrats excuse, deny and or endorse the violence committed by right-wing activists like they have for left-wing activists?

Yes
No
other.

I voted no. Leftwingers love chaos and destruction when its being done by their own and hate it when its being done by the other side.

1. Kamala Harris Urges Followers to Cover Rioters’ Bail

2. Chris Cuomo: Who Said Protests Were Supposed To Be Peaceful?

CNN’s Chris Cuomo showcased his ignorance of the First Amendment in June when dismissing the idea that militant protests sweeping the nation in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death were illegal.
“Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful,” Cuomo demanded.
3. MSNBC Reporter Describes Fiery Scene ‘Mostly A Protest’
4. CNN Labels Burning Protest ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’
5. Democratic National Convention Refuses To Condemn Riots
6. Pulitzer Prize-Winning New York Times Writer: Destroying Property Isn’t Violence
7. Government-Funded PBS Reporter Denies Anarchists Are ‘Anarchists’
8. CNN’s Don Lemon Compares Leftist Riots to Boston Tea Party
9. CNN’s Chris Cillizza Complains About the Term ‘Riot’
10. New York Times Columnist Finds Portland Anarchists In Piece Titled, ‘Help Me Find Trump’s ‘Anarchists’ In Portland’
11. MSNBS’s Joy Reid: BLM Riots Are Really Just Undercover White Nationalists Causing Trouble
12. Huffington Post Releases Video Outlining ‘How Riots Built America’
13. NBC News Allegedly Instructed Staff to Avoid the Term ‘Riot’
14. Seattle Mayor On Anarchists Taking Control of Downtown: Don’t Be Afraid of Democracy
15. Washington Governor Unaware of Seattle Occupation
16. Pelosi When Mobs Tore Down Statues: ‘People Will Do What They Do’
17. Rolling Stone Re-Publishes Article to ‘Rethink Property Destruction’
18. GQ Magazine: Violent Protests Work
19. Slate: Riots Are A ‘Proportionate Response’
20. Mother Jones: ‘Riots Aren’t Irrational’
21. TIME Magazine: The Term ‘Riot’ Is ‘Loaded’
22. Vox: Woke Riots Are Scary But Productive. Capitol Riots Were Devastating
23. New York Times Has Sympathy For BLM Riots, While Blaming Trump As Sole Perpetrator For Wednesday Mob
24. Jacobin Magazine: Looting Is Justified Only For Social Justice
25. AOC: The Whole Point of Protesting Is to Make People Uncomfortable
26. Author Writes Book Titled, ‘In Defense Of Looting’
27. NPR Guest: Floyd Demonstrations Are Acts Of Rebellion, Not Riots
28. NPR Makes Up Right-Wing Violence

I don't think I've ever seen any democratic politician call violent protests good. What I did see was them call peaceful protests good. If Trump and his supporters want to peacefully protest, that's their right. If they want to become violent and try to burn our country down, they'll be condemned and hopefully shot on the spot.

You're arguing against a strawman. I do think it's hilarious how you guys have hypocritically switched to being pro violent protest now that it's your issue.

Will the media and democrats excuse, deny and or endorse the violence committed by right-wing activists like they have for left-wing activists?

Yes
No
other.

I voted no. Leftwingers love chaos and destruction when its being done by their own and hate it when its being done by the other side.

1. Kamala Harris Urges Followers to Cover Rioters’ Bail

2. Chris Cuomo: Who Said Protests Were Supposed To Be Peaceful?

CNN’s Chris Cuomo showcased his ignorance of the First Amendment in June when dismissing the idea that militant protests sweeping the nation in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death were illegal.
“Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful,” Cuomo demanded.
3. MSNBC Reporter Describes Fiery Scene ‘Mostly A Protest’
4. CNN Labels Burning Protest ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’
5. Democratic National Convention Refuses To Condemn Riots
6. Pulitzer Prize-Winning New York Times Writer: Destroying Property Isn’t Violence
7. Government-Funded PBS Reporter Denies Anarchists Are ‘Anarchists’
8. CNN’s Don Lemon Compares Leftist Riots to Boston Tea Party
9. CNN’s Chris Cillizza Complains About the Term ‘Riot’
10. New York Times Columnist Finds Portland Anarchists In Piece Titled, ‘Help Me Find Trump’s ‘Anarchists’ In Portland’
11. MSNBS’s Joy Reid: BLM Riots Are Really Just Undercover White Nationalists Causing Trouble
12. Huffington Post Releases Video Outlining ‘How Riots Built America’
13. NBC News Allegedly Instructed Staff to Avoid the Term ‘Riot’
14. Seattle Mayor On Anarchists Taking Control of Downtown: Don’t Be Afraid of Democracy
15. Washington Governor Unaware of Seattle Occupation
16. Pelosi When Mobs Tore Down Statues: ‘People Will Do What They Do’
17. Rolling Stone Re-Publishes Article to ‘Rethink Property Destruction’
18. GQ Magazine: Violent Protests Work
19. Slate: Riots Are A ‘Proportionate Response’
20. Mother Jones: ‘Riots Aren’t Irrational’
21. TIME Magazine: The Term ‘Riot’ Is ‘Loaded’
22. Vox: Woke Riots Are Scary But Productive. Capitol Riots Were Devastating
23. New York Times Has Sympathy For BLM Riots, While Blaming Trump As Sole Perpetrator For Wednesday Mob
24. Jacobin Magazine: Looting Is Justified Only For Social Justice
25. AOC: The Whole Point of Protesting Is to Make People Uncomfortable
26. Author Writes Book Titled, ‘In Defense Of Looting’
27. NPR Guest: Floyd Demonstrations Are Acts Of Rebellion, Not Riots
28. NPR Makes Up Right-Wing Violence
Same answer as your other poll...for the same reasons.

Back
Top Bottom