• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the illegals bite the Leftists on their backsides?

fair minded

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I believe we need a lot of low-wage workers who are willing to start at the bottom like most of our ancestors did.

I do not believe that flooding our country with low-wage workers is a good thing, but bringing in enough to take low wage jobs we now have seems reasonable.

What we don't know is if there are more freeloaders or more good people just looking for the opportunity to better themselves.

What we are finding out is that many of these illegals really want the American Dream. They want to work hard and make a good life for their families.
This group is abandoning the Leftists in droves.

Of course, the lazy bums who have come here for a welfare check are solidly for the leftists.

Do you think that as time goes by the majority of our illegals will stick with the leftists, or come running to the Conservative/Liberal ideals that made America Great?

My guess is that in a generation or two these folks will do what the Italians and Irish have done.

I didn't think it would start happening so soon but it now appears that half of the illegals will run away from the leftists this November.

Wouldn't it be funny if the votes of the illegals swung the next presidential election to Trump?

Go after the employers. The Twilight Zone part is: In the past, some people who hired people, who were illegals (Not my words)..in this country, were donating to right-wingers
whose political speeches contained many "Let's stop the illegals!" Oh Brother...

I believe we need a lot of low-wage workers who are willing to start at the bottom like most of our ancestors did.

I do not believe that flooding our country with low-wage workers is a good thing, but bringing in enough to take low wage jobs we now have seems reasonable.

What we don't know is if there are more freeloaders or more good people just looking for the opportunity to better themselves.

What we are finding out is that many of these illegals really want the American Dream. They want to work hard and make a good life for their families.

Of course, the lazy bums who have come here for a welfare check are solidly for the leftists.

Do you think that as time goes by the majority of our illegals will stick with the leftists, or come running to the Conservative/Liberal ideals that made America Great?

My guess is that in a generation or two these folks will do what the Italians and Irish have done.

I didn't think it would start happening so soon but it now appears that half of the illegals will run away from the leftists this November.

Wouldn't it be funny if the votes of the illegals swung the next presidential election to Trump?

Sure, of course. In fact m, on the non-biased news source Right Voice, MGT assured us that a “Jew Dentists from across America” have volunteered their time to be at the border to file the teeth of every illegal caught at the border in preparation for the biting of liberal asses.

What votes?

Or did you just see a bump in Hispanics voting Republican and assume Hispanic means 'illegal'?

Otherwise, there is no voting demographic called 'illegals'. They don't vote and it wouldn't count if they did.

Are you pretending that illegal aliens vote?

What votes?

Or did you just see a bump in Hispanics voting Republican and assume Hispanic means 'illegal'?

Otherwise, there is no voting demographic called 'illegals'. They don't vote and it wouldn't count if they did.
Some people dont understand that in much of the USA Hispanic people were there years, decades before the first Anglo Europeans.

Why must they be restricted to low wage jobs? Sounds like the untermensch who were supposed work the fields for the master race.
No we don't and we'd best not assume so as history does not bear that out. See contradictory (and correct) claim below.
I wouldn't say in droves but some are going conservative. The Dems still hold a majority of these voters but it is true a percentage going over to Republicans undermines that strength.
Back to the unproven assumptions I see

Umm yeah, so my other post addressed this garbage.

Enjoy your time here at DP if we don't get a chance to touch base again.

Scapegoating and projection... instead of asking why the lowest wages are so low...

You are as RWE reactionary as anyone I've seen post in this forum.

Take heed!

twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1519018748505735172
52040033027_b6959d7d31_c.jpg

Last edited:
What votes?

;)(y)

What makes you think "illegals" were solidly for leftists at some point, and that they are now abandoning leftists in droves? How do you know anything about their political views at all? How could they swing the election to Trump?

You are aware that only US citizens get to vote, right? Even legal immigrants with green cards can't do that.

Go after the employers. The Twilight Zone part is: In the past, some people who hired people, who were illegals (Not my words)..in this country, were donating to right-wingers
whose political speeches contained many "Let's stop the illegals!" Oh Brother...
Conservatives seem strangely relucant to go after employers.

"BUH BUH BUH IF THEY GET ACROSS THE BORDER IT'S THE GUBMINT'S FAULT! ONCE THEY ARE HERE WHY CAN'T HONEST GOD FEARING PATRIOTIC BUSINESSMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT SWEET SWEET CHEAP LABOR?"

Conservatives seem strangely relucant to go after employers.

"BUH BUH BUH IF THEY GET ACROSS THE BORDER IT'S THE GUBMINT'S FAULT! ONCE THEY ARE HERE WHY CAN'T HONEST GOD FEARING PATRIOTIC BUSINESSMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT SWEET SWEET CHEAP LABOR?"
Ayup!

Illegals can't vote and don't get to stay in the country.

Another case of speaking out of both sides of your mouth. We need low wage workers you say in one sentence and then in the next you call them lazy bums who've come for a welfare check. You folks don't even want brown folks in the country and you think once here they are heading to the party that doesn't want them?

How did you manage to pack so much false information into one post? Non legal citizens cannot vote in america.

Back
Top Bottom