• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

will the democrats steal the election

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary told Dementia Joe not to concede under any circumstances, this means that the democrats are planning on stealing the election. they will keep trying an manufacturing votes until he is the winner. I recall a recent senate race where a democratic senator was way be hide his opponent and gave his concession speech, that night in one district enough mail-in votes were found to give him the victory. the head of the voting precinct was the sister of a well known democratic candidate who ran for governor. the world is watching this election, the republicans had better watch the voting precincts or the same thing could happen again.

The only party trying to steal the election is the Republicans. Reagan would be ashamed to see what his party has turned into.

Odd, did not know Hillary ran things...

Trump is already actively and intentionally trying to undermine the election by handicapping the USPS and telling his supporters the ONLY way he can lose is if democrats cheat.

Be honest, you only care about this if it's the other side doing it.

Hillary told Dementia Joe not to concede under any circumstances, this means that the democrats are planning on stealing the election. they will keep trying an manufacturing votes until he is the winner. I recall a recent senate race where a democratic senator was way be hide his opponent and gave his concession speech, that night in one district enough mail-in votes were found to give him the victory. the head of the voting precinct was the sister of a well known democratic candidate who ran for governor. the world is watching this election, the republicans had better watch the voting precincts or the same thing could happen again.

Hillary told Dementia Joe not to concede under any circumstances

Until all the votes are counted?

Joe has already started his war room with over 200 lawyers to fight off the republican cheating. Any cheating by democrats is a just a fantasy born in Trumps empty head.

The only party trying to steal the election is the Republicans. Reagan would be ashamed to see what his party has turned into.
Your comment reveals an interesting departure from reality.

What is it with "idiot republicans" who think that if there's a way to cheat/steal an election, that it's only the democrats/liberals who would stoop so low?

For some reason they seem to think the conservative/republicans would never try to cheat/steal an election?
As if they're too "honest" to do anything of that nature?

i doubt that the Democrats are going to steal the election. this is another projection thread.

on an interesting aside, i wonder how much election interference professionals make. is it by the hour, by the post, by the replies, or some combination of the three? if it's by the reply, that would be interesting to know. i only ask this because we're talking about stealing elections, and election interference is one tactic that those who actually steal elections like to use.

Back
Top Bottom