• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will right wingers storm the capitol?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
And occupy the Senate chamber like the left did during the Kavanaugh hearings?
Cause, ya know ,storming the capitol is really despicable, right?

In 2024? Yeah I imagine they'll try again. Fortunately for our government, and sadly for them, our Capitol Police will be better prepared next time and more body bags will be needed. Fortunately there are many hard working people in the world who would love a chance to build fruitful lives contribute to the American dream, so the folks who storm the capital will probably be easy to replace.

In 2024? Yeah I imagine they'll try again. Fortunately for our government, and sadly for them, our Capitol Police will be better prepared next time and more body bags will be needed.
Why?

Do you think the Capitol police will shoot and kill more unarmed protestors that weren't physically threatening them or anyone else?

This November, I predict that insurrectionists will try their hand at polling places, state capitals and various county centers for tabulation.
They won't try the Capitol in DC because it's not low hanging unprotected fruit anymore.
They're cowards so they will always look for the weak spots first.
I base this on the fact that for the last five or six years not one of these groups has ever tried any kind of scaled up heavy paramilitary operation against population in a major city.
They almost always just go after groups like weak pencil necked antifa cosplay kiddies and the like. They attack shopping centers and school board meetings.
In fact I'm surprised they haven't attacked any nursing homes.
But you never see them take action against any kind of tough target.

But I predict they will select multiple election based targets in November. They will try to terrorize ordinary voters.

"Storm the capitol" :rolleyes:

37721590-9139059-Vice_President_Pence_was_quick_to_denounce_the_mob_that_ransacke-a-83_1610480144025.jpg

stop-the-steal-rally.jpg

33dc5f487bf1d1a846b1750fa4d9b6163eefe225.jpg

The right wants to MAGA again.

Nah...

But I expect to see a lot of liberals screaming at the night sky.

Why?

Do you think the Capitol police will shoot and kill more unarmed protestors that weren't physically threatening them or anyone else?

They should've shot a hell of a lot more the ****head protesters on 1/6..

They should've shot a hell of a lot more the ****head protesters on 1/6..
So in your "very liberal" world, gunning down unarmed protestors that posed no physical threat to anyone is OK, as long as they are people you disagree with politically.

I can't wait for the midterms.

Why?

She was a perfectly innocent and harmless terrorist LOL

So in your "very liberal" world, gunning down unarmed protestors that posed no physical threat to anyone is OK, as long as they are people you disagree with politically.
That's a very lame and pathetic strawman.

I can't wait for the midterms.

"No physical threat to anyone."

Why?

No, I think they will shoot and kill more insurrectionists and seditions who are physically threatening them and others, including those calling for the hanging of Vice Presidents. These criminals were lucky that only one of them was killed that day. It could have been many, many more and it would have been OK and legal.

Seriously, what are these people going to do next? Storm a nuclear power plant and expect not to get shot? Storm a military base and not expect to get shot? Storm a federal jail and expect not to get shot? Idiots, all of them.

The left didn’t “storm the Capitol”. 🙄

LOL - look at you, trying desperately to compare the Boofing Brett hearings to your buddie's assault on our democracy.

It's so adorable when right wing nuts try to compare apples to oranges like they're the same thing. What cynical ****s America's right as become, how sadly pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom