• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will PUTIN Send Missiles to Cuba? only 90 miles from USA border (The Florida Keys)

Will PUTIN Send Missiles to Cuba?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Will PUTIN Send Missiles to Cuba? only 90 miles from USA border (The Florida Keys.)​

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

ONE FOR SURE, Nukes in Cuba means nukes and NATO troops in Ukraine, Georgia , Moldova etc, and Putin´s empire ends up like ussr did in 1991 , qestion is only when ....

Last edited:
I do not think so

I do not think so
why ? its a last chance for him and his poor empire , they both have not more than 10 years ...

Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one

More absurd nonsense .

Although it worked perfectly for the USSR when it forced the US (NATO ) to remove missiles from Turkey etc by convincing the WH that it was about to use 'Havana' as a launch base.

This Chess game is all about gaining control of gas exports into Europe and has nothing to do with conventional warfare which the US would lose very quickly if push came to real action .

Back
Top Bottom