• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Putin poison Biden?

RobertU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Will Putin poison Joe Biden to assure the reelection of Trump? Not enough to kill him but maybe enough to give Biden slurred speech and make him dazed and confused. Such a plan would require that Putin had a sleeper agent who had long ago infiltrated the upper ranks of Democratic campaign officials and has access to Biden.

How would anyone know the difference?

Will Putin poison Joe Biden to assure the reelection of Trump? Not enough to kill him but maybe enough to give Biden slurred speech and make him dazed and confused. Such a plan would require that Putin had a sleeper agent who had long ago infiltrated the upper ranks of Democratic campaign officials and has access to Biden.

Don't need any poison for that ... it's Biden's standard state of mind already.

This thread has potential.

Totally inappropriate thread, not funny, totally inappropriate responses, not funny...

WTF is wrong with you people?

No one knows, but we do know one thing for sure...now that Trump has basically given away everything to Putin, there is no earthly way we could ever hope to retaliate. It's not certain we would have had the ability to do so in the past, but it's a lead pipe cinch he has access to pretty much anything we know as far as US intel now.
And that is enough to make such an idea a very real possibility.
Clearly Putin has the demonstrated ability and the confidence to reach out to people he believes pose a risk.

So, here's a return question:
If Putin DID poison a candidate, or even a sitting president, what do YOU think our reaction should be?

I think that if Putin does succeed in poisoning Biden, Donald Trump is directly and personally responsible.
And I seriously doubt I am alone in that belief.
I'd hazard a guess that tens of millions of Americans would agree.

Totally inappropriate thread, not funny, totally inappropriate responses, not funny...

WTF is wrong with you people?

Idk, but I do remember when you used to believe Russians were around every corner, lurking, waiting. I find it hard to believe that you've forgotten your manic episode of only a few years ago. You should be embracing the OP.

If Putin suddenly buys up the world wide reserve of Gerber's baby food, you can bet he's attempting to starve Uncle Joe.

That depends. Does Putin have the keypad code to Biden's basement door?

I'm a minority, apparently, but I still believe that a thread, mocking or otherwise, speculating about the assassination of a presidential candidate is as deeply inappropriate as would be a thread, mocking or otherwise, speculating about the assassination of President Trump.

That's my position, and I'm sticking to it. :shrug:

I'm a minority, apparently, but I still believe that a thread, mocking or otherwise, speculating about the assassination of a presidential candidate is as deeply inappropriate as would be a thread, mocking or otherwise, speculating about the assassination of President Trump.

That's my position, and I'm sticking to it. :shrug:

I don’t think anyone doubted you.

~ It's possible that Pelosi might give Joe the X-Lax so he cannot debate. She seems very worried ... ❗

4d6wmz.jpg

Do you think that Trump is desperate enough to ask for Putin's help?

No one knows, but we do know one thing for sure...now that Trump has basically given away everything to Putin, there is no earthly way we could ever hope to retaliate. It's not certain we would have had the ability to do so in the past, but it's a lead pipe cinch he has access to pretty much anything we know as far as US intel now.
And that is enough to make such an idea a very real possibility.
Clearly Putin has the demonstrated ability and the confidence to reach out to people he believes pose a risk.

So, here's a return question:
If Putin DID poison a candidate, or even a sitting president, what do YOU think our reaction should be?

I think that if Putin does succeed in poisoning Biden, Donald Trump is directly and personally responsible.
And I seriously doubt I am alone in that belief.
I'd hazard a guess that tens of millions of Americans would agree.

I can’t believe you are still buying the Russia Hoax.

Butt so what? Biden, Inc. is butt buddies with Xi Jinping of the CCP.

I think the ramifications of Putin trying to poison a potential future US President would be severe if they get caught.
The UN would get involved and I can imagine many countries immediately imposing stiff sanctions.
I can see the UK being fine with whatever the US does after the Litvinenko polonium poisoning in which contiminated areas of the UK.

The whole idea is madness and would end up massively hurting Russia for very little gain.

By that logic, Putin has already poisoned Trump since he has all those symptoms. The question is, will Putin finish him off after he loses the election just to keep his mouth shut.

have you been drinking the kool aid again, Putin may try to poison Trump, he has been tougher on China and Russia than any President in History all Biden has done is kissed China and Russia's ---. Q 2024

No Harris will get to him first.

he already has slurred speech, he is dazed and confused so how will you know Putin got to him! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom