• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will President Trump survive covid-19?

Will President Trump survive covid-19?

• No, he will not survive covid-19

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Very unlike he will survive covid-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A coin toss, 50/50 whether he will survive covid-19

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • It is likely he will survive covid-19

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • He will survive, but will be gravely ill first

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • He will ultimately survive, but with permanent serious health damage

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • He will survive covid-19

Votes: 25 27.8%

• Total voters
People who know Boris Johnson have said he is not the same. Now, he was very ill. We don't know how ill the president is or may become yet.

true, we don't know

Boris Johnson was put on a ventilator which scared everyone stats or no stats.

And yes it's said he's not the same. His brain cells probably communicate by hopscotch since. Trump's own brain cells do that already of course.

I don't wish anyone death, not even a man who has shown no regard for any human life other than his own.

Heh if he is taking hydroxychloroquine, he is likely toast. Taking an anti parasite medicine and an immunosuppressant, the doc might as well inject poison. Last i heard he is taking remdisivir.
Well, that is what he has been claiming since April. Supposedly in order to not get Covid19 in the first place.

The problem now is the experimental treatment he is getting. I am quite shore that it is on his own insistence. No doctor would give the president an experimental treatment on his own. These are therapeutic antibodies developed by an American company. It is a treatment where you try to inhibit the virus by giving antibodies that you have initially found in patients who have recovered. We have no idea how he reacts to it.

Clinical trials of the, as yet unapproved treatment are in phase three. If he, like it is looking right now, has a benign version of the virus and despite the medicine will get a quick recovering, he will insist that the company cancels the clinical trials and start giving it to the American people, not knowing if it works or if there are serious side effects.

I don't wish anyone death, not even a man who has shown no regard for any human life other than his own.

I don't wish death on anyone either, Trump included, even all while Trump retweeted, 'The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat', mocked John McCain, disparaged military families, mocked the disabled, etc, and his supporters joyfully cheered in agreement.

Maybe they should inject him with bleach just to be sure.

I am not a slave to any bankers as I have zero debt. So, when you talk do not generalize and when you talk about marginalization make sure you have a firm grasp on what it is. I am a poc and I am not marginalized by anyone...I am me and no one will take that from me and I have the right to speak up and march in the streets until the sun comes up and if they don't listen, I have the right to overthrow my government along with others, by force...and that is a Constitutional right and duty.
With respect, wrong!
Individuals gave away control of the Fed to bankers, Bankers control governments, so guess what, they control you. Please don't generalise to suit your limited understanding.
I don't know what a POC is?
You only have the right to stand up and protest, if George Soros is paying!
I'd laugh my socks off if individual thought they had the right to disobey in Zionist banker owned American dictatorship!
You use the military flag of America, it's a military dictatorship! The American civilian flag has gold braid around it, and that my girl, hasn't been used for a generation at least!
As an outsider, looking in, I see your government cannot control the money, they cannot control the military, they cannot close secret prisons, which torture, murder rape and sodomy of men women and children, captured in nations your military have invaded. You allow the state sponsored murder and assassination of even Americans under legislation passed under the guise and lies of 9/11. You only overthrow other sovereign nations governments, illegally, you steal oil and gas from Iraq and Syria...your government is a death cult, and a military nation of thieves!
So really, you know where you can stick that nonsense of constitutional rights and duty! Bloody hypocrisy!

You must mean Queen Elizabeth II,

And who are these bankers?
I try never to repeat lies, the name used is her name, her and previously usurpers banned from the title King or Queen of Scotland since 1704. So get it up ya
You know, I'd love to call you an American traitor, but I can't, you've never supported Americans or America, your heart has always been sold to Israel! You should change the flag you use!
Do you know, there are 16 directors of the Bank of England, and the government, these nations, no one is allowed to know there names....... why do you think that, my rubber boned, German friend of Zion? You coming to protect them again? Sorry, they hide themselves in plain sight ofall! Ooh.... I said that previously, which I do think you denied!

Last edited:
With respect, wrong!
Individuals gave away control of the Fed to bankers, Bankers control governments, so guess what, they control you. Please don't generalise to suit your limited understanding.
I'd laugh my socks off if individual thought they had the right to disobey in Zionist banker owned American dictatorship!
You use the military flag of America, it's a military dictatorship! The American civilian flag has gold braid around it, and that my girl, hasn't been used for a generation at least!
As an outsider, looking in, I see your government cannot control the money, they cannot control the military, they cannot close secret prisons, which torture, murder rape and sodomy of men women and children, captured in nations your military have invaded. You allow the state sponsored murder and assassination of even Americans under legislation passed under the guise and lies of 9/11. You only overthrow other sovereign nations governments, illegally, you steal oil and gas from Iraq and Syria...your government is a death cult, and a military nation of thieves!
So really, you know where you can stick that nonsense of constitutional rights and duty! Bloody hypocrisy!

Ah, the Jewish banker shibboleth.

Then the "gold braid" nonesense (it is decorative). And they make flags with and without the braid.

Followed by the standard Gish Gallop....

Show us what oil is "stolen" from Iraq.

I try never to repeat lies, the name used is her name, her and previously usurpers banned from the title King or Queen of Scotland since 1704. So get it up ya
You know, I'd love to call you an American traitor, but I can't, you've never supported Americans or America, your heart has always been sold to Israel! You should change the flag you use!
Do you know, there are 16 directors of the Bank of England, and the government, these nations, no one is allowed to know there names....... why do you think that, my rubber boned, German friend of Zion? You coming to protect them again? Sorry, they hide themselves in plain sight ofall! Ooh.... I said that previously, which I do think you denied!

The 1707 Union act superceded prior laws.

The remainder is the usual accusations and nonsense.

When I look up directors of the Bank of England I find -
Benjamin Broadbent Deputy Governor, Monetary Policy
Sir Jon Cunliffe Deputy Governor, Financial Stability
Sam Woods Deputy Governor, Prudential Regulation & Chief Executive of the Prudential Regulation Authority

And a bunch more. Named by name.

Following is a list of the Governors of the Bank of England since the beginning of the 20th century:[65]

NamePeriod
Samuel Gladstone1899–1901
Augustus Prevost1901–1903
Samuel Morley1903–1905
Alexander Wallace1905–1907
William Campbell1907–1909
Reginald Eden Johnston1909–1911
Alfred Cole1911–1913
Walter Cunliffe1913–1918
Brien Cokayne1918–1920
Montagu Norman1920–1944
Thomas Catto1944–1949
Cameron Cobbold1949–1961
Rowland Baring (3rd Earl of Cromer)1961–1966
Leslie O'Brien1966–1973
Gordon Richardson1973–1983
Robert Leigh-Pemberton1983–1993
Edward George1993–2003
Mervyn King2003–2013
Mark Carney2013–2020
Andrew Bailey2020–present

With respect, wrong!
Lol George Soros (peace be upon him) lives rent free inside your head.

Trump is not that old and unhealthy overall and has the best care and treatment in the world. He'll most likely survive considering the low mortality rate of covid.

How much the 14-day quarantine, out of 30 days left to campaign, hurts is another story.

He's incredibly old and morbidly obese. If he were anything other than wealthy and a president he'd have an incredibly high chance of dying. Sadly, I'm guessing some of America's best doctors using science will keep him alive.

Sadly? Much as I cannot stand him, I don't wish death on him.

Covid-19 has been declared the worst pandemic to hit the human race in modern history - warranting throwing 10s of millions of families into poverty, despair and uncertainty, careers permanently erased, tens of thousands of businesses and companies - many decades old - instantly outlawed and permanently eliminated, massive debt, and nationwide panic - while the richest and most powerful corporations and people on earth experience unprecedently growth in wealth and power - billions more per week.

Certainly, there should be almost no chance President Trump at his age can survive given the panic death declarations of the now every day and night, day after day, week after week and month after month MSM covid-19 bioterrorism campaign.

This is NOT asking what you want to happen, but what will happen. Will President Trump survive covid-19?

Make your best guess given your opinion of the dangers of covid-19.
If he had caught Covid 19 near the beginning of the pandemic, he would likely have had a very rough go of it as did Boris Johnson of the UK. Much more is known about Covid 19 and much more effective treatments are available.

The data suggests his chances of surviving are very good. I think it’s a 95% chance.

He has a greater chance of surviving Covid than winning the election.

He has a greater chance of surviving Covid than winning the election.
Trump has a greater chance of winning the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes than winning the election.

Following is a list of the Governors of the Bank of England since the beginning of the 20th century:[65]

NamePeriod
Samuel Gladstone1899–1901
Augustus Prevost1901–1903
Samuel Morley1903–1905
Alexander Wallace1905–1907
William Campbell1907–1909
Reginald Eden Johnston1909–1911
Alfred Cole1911–1913
Walter Cunliffe1913–1918
Brien Cokayne1918–1920
Montagu Norman1920–1944
Thomas Catto1944–1949
Cameron Cobbold1949–1961
Rowland Baring (3rd Earl of Cromer)1961–1966
Leslie O'Brien1966–1973
Gordon Richardson1973–1983
Robert Leigh-Pemberton1983–1993
Edward George1993–2003
Mervyn King2003–2013
Mark Carney2013–2020
Andrew Bailey2020–present
Remove head from rectum!
Governor
noun
  • 1.an official appointed to govern a town or region.
  • 2.the head of a public institution:"the governor of the Bank of England"
Director
noun
  • 1.a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization: "the sales director"
I said director, one of 16, anyone?

When god was handing out brains.... you must of gone walk about!

Remove head from rectum!
Governor
noun
  • 1.an official appointed to govern a town or region.
  • 2.the head of a public institution:"the governor of the Bank of England"
Director
noun
  • 1.a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization: "the sales director"
I said director, one of 16, anyone?

When god was handing out brains.... you must of gone walk about!
I would look at your evidence......but you have none.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom