• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Michelle Obama be the Democratic Candidate for President in 2020?

Will Michelle Obama be the Democratic Candidate for President in 2020?

• Likely yes and win the Democratic nomination

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • She might run but will drop out for lack of support

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Not sure, but she may run for Senate somewhere

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Unlikely she will run for president

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Depends how her tour with Oprah goes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Likely unless Oprah runs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she won't run for president

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters
Precisely, what many of us have been saying all along...
Thank you for reiterating MY point as well. (That said, his policies align more with mine than hers did, and that should be enough of a good reason to support one over the other, in retrospect).

Hence, why it is a futile exercise to be angry at those who voted for Trump, isn't it?
It's not like he beat anyone who was any better of a person as far as personal character goes...

Hillary Clinton is irrelevant to the fact that Trump steamrolled his way over 16 other GOP candidates in the primaries.

You can't blame Hillary Clinton for Trump winning the GOP primaries. You guys WANTED him to be your leader, and this is despite the GOP literally begging you guys to NOT vote for Trump in the primaries.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is irrelevant to the fact that Trump steamrolled his way over 16 other GOP candidates in the primaries.

You can't blame Hillary Clinton for Trump winning the GOP primaries. You guys WANTED him to be your leader, and this is despite the GOP literally begging you guys to NOT vote for Trump in the primaries.

Save your breath.
I didn't vote for him.

Everything you wrote didn't change what I wrote above, btw.

From the start, it has been my opinion that other than possibly Oprah, Michelle Obama would be virtually unstoppable in a candidacy for president. With her and Oprah joining forces on a tour that basically is a political tour with no declaration of candidacy make Michelle Obama likely unstoppable. She's blow past Hilary like she wasn't even there. Who would stop her? Old white guy Joe Biden? Even older white guy Bernie? Angry old white woman Elizabeth Warren? Sparticus?

My prediction is that Michelle Obama will be on the ballot for something in 2020 and very possibly president, unless God changes His mind again and tells Oprah to run.

Black, female, liberal, who can argue with that without being called choice names? Hillary lost out because, you know, white privilege and all.

On a more serious note, who knows? We have enough to worry about at the moment.

Why do people need to elect someone who is a family member of a previous leader? Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc.
Thought democracy had us rid of the monarchy system for a reason. That's one thing I never understood the appeal of.

From the start, it has been my opinion that other than possibly Oprah, Michelle Obama would be virtually unstoppable in a candidacy for president. With her and Oprah joining forces on a tour that basically is a political tour with no declaration of candidacy make Michelle Obama likely unstoppable. She's blow past Hilary like she wasn't even there. Who would stop her? Old white guy Joe Biden? Even older white guy Bernie? Angry old white woman Elizabeth Warren? Sparticus?

My prediction is that Michelle Obama will be on the ballot for something in 2020 and very possibly president, unless God changes His mind again and tells Oprah to run.

As always with you, another dishonest partisan poll with no simple YES/NO/OTHER options.

Back
Top Bottom