• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will McCarthy try to end all of the investigations of Trump by house investigations?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
McCarthy has just announced he is going to have a House investigation into the D,A.'s investigtion and possible indictment of Trump. I guess this means that in every investigtion of Trump McCarthy will try and end it with an investigtion of his own. Has not worked yet and you wonder how far he will go to appease the MAGA troups within the GOP and Trump himself. To the right wing Trump truly is above the law and his peon McCarthy is there to try and insure that is true. Will McCarthy ever get off his knees?

McCarthy has just announced he is going to have a House investigation into the D,A.'s investigtion and possible indictment of Trump. I guess this means that in every investigtion of Trump McCarthy will try and end it with an investigtion of his own. Has not worked yet and you wonder how far he will go to appease the MAGA troups within the GOP and Trump himself. To the right wing Trump truly is above the law and his peon McCarthy is there to try and insure that is true. Will McCarthy ever get off his knees?
Could be funny when his investigation confirms there is a case against DT.

He's got nothing. It's all just a show for the MAGA base. Another one of many circus caucus clown shows coming to you on your local C-SPAN channel.

I'm pretty sure they will try to thwart the law to the best of their abilities. It really is a shame how low the gop has sunk.

He's going to run into a injunction of his own. Separation of powers!!!

The courts will take a dim view of being reviewed by politicians who have to get re-elected every two years.

It's "election interference" 2.0.....Trump doesn't have to be arrested for their devilish plan to work.....it's all about getting people to begin to think, "enough is enough" and cast their vote for another, besides Trump. This is all, that's going on here......we all know it, period.

It should very much be investigated, for the sake of democracy in our Republic......as far as I know, we are not a Banana Republic. We cannot have a major political party committing crimes of this nature prior to an election, as they did in 2020. Election interference is a federal crime and should be investigated.

It's "election interference" 2.0.....Trump doesn't have to be arrested for their devilish plan to work.....it's all about getting people to begin to think, "enough is enough" and cast their vote for another, besides Trump. This is all, that's going on here......we all know it, period.

It should very much be investigated, for the sake of democracy in our Republic......as far as I know, we are not a Banana Republic. We cannot have a major political party committing crimes of this nature prior to an election, as they did in 2020. Election interference is a federal crime and should be investigated.
Are you familiar with our Justice system? Trump surely is and has abused it for his entire adult life.

Are you familiar with our Justice system? Trump surely is and has abused it for his entire adult life.

And this has.....what to do with my post???

And this has.....what to do with my post???
Because if Trump does get indicted he will have the option for a trial and all discovery etc. If he is found guilty he can appeal. So please tell me why Congress needs to be involved.

Will McCarthy try to end all of the investigations of Trump by house investigations?​

As we pretty much learned the day he was voted Speaker, the answer to any question that begins with the words "Will McCarthy try to " ... do anything ... depends entirely on what the most extreme radical element of the House decides to allow him to try. No more and no less. Because they, the Gaetz/Boebert/Greene/et al wing of the GOP, have been given the power to bump him from the Speaker's podium on a whim. On the littlest, most capricious excuse. So, as a self-consenting puppet of his own party, any speculation about what McCarthy will or will not do amounts to nothing more than a guessing game on which one of the strings will get yanked next on that impotent marionette.

Election interference is a federal crime and should be investigated.
Of course, so why is McCarthy investigating the investigation into Trump's business dealings in NY, instead of investigating this supposed 2020 election interference you still seem to believe in? Why are House Republicans investigating the 1/6 commission instead of this ever-elusive 2020 election interference that you know must exist, perhaps under Mike Lindell's pillow?

Because they're just throwing bones for you to chew on. To make you think there's an unfair political witch hunt going on and that they're on the job to right all the wrongs. Problem is, you have to ignore facts while inventing your own to think that what's happening to Trump is in any way unfair.

Because if Trump does get indicted he will have the option for a trial and all discovery etc. If he is found guilty he can appeal. So please tell me why Congress needs to be involved.

Let's indict Trump on all his jaywalking high crimes and the fines he paid, but we have to do it near an election to influence voters minds......yeah that's the ticket......then we'll get our FBI and DOJ to not indict Hunter, and get 50 of our butt buddies to cover for us.....yeah that's the ticket.....then we'll collude with Russia to get a dossier on Trump to blame him on collusion.....yeah that's the ticket.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......the Real Democrat Party is a thing of the past, they are gone, taken over by radical progressive liberals.

Of course, so why is McCarthy investigating the investigation into Trump's business dealings in NY, instead of investigating this supposed 2020 election interference you still seem to believe in? Why are House Republicans investigating the 1/6 commission instead of this ever-elusive 2020 election interference that you know must exist, perhaps under Mike Lindell's pillow?

Because they're just throwing bones for you to chew on. To make you think there's an unfair political witch hunt going on and that they're on the job to right all the wrongs. Problem is, you have to ignore facts while inventing your own to think that what's happening to Trump is in any way unfair.

"Election Interference" from the 2020 election is the exact same thing going on today. The democrats are at it again......similar as they had a four year campaign against Trump during his presidency, with two fake impeachments, false narrative after another, never ending insanity from the democrats, with their propaganda machine. It's starting all over......the left simply CANNOT win elections with honest integrity.....they can't.....sad part is they know it......hence, what we have, a democrat party of misinformation, disinformation, narrative pushing lunatics.

The left is pushing our country to the side of Banana's, which is not a Republic, but one of totalitarianism.

Let's indict Trump on all his jaywalking high crimes and the fines he paid, but we have to do it near an election to influence voters minds......yeah that's the ticket......then we'll get our FBI and DOJ to not indict Hunter, and get 50 of our butt buddies to cover for us.....yeah that's the ticket.....then we'll collude with Russia to get a dossier on Trump to blame him on collusion.....yeah that's the ticket.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......the Real Democrat Party is a thing of the past, they are gone, taken over by radical progressive liberals.
Ah deflection 101. Georgia will probably indict him and gee that’s not the big bad Dems coming for him.
Try to make a reasonable point before your dumb rants take you over the edge.

Ah deflection 101. Georgia will probably indict him and gee that’s not the big bad Dems coming for him.
Try to make a reasonable point before your dumb rants take you over the edge.

Now, that's funny, lol.

NY fails, then Ga's next........LMAO.

"Election Interference" from the 2020 election is the exact same thing going on today. The democrats are at it again......similar as they had a four year campaign against Trump during his presidency, with two fake impeachments, false narrative after another, never ending insanity from the democrats, with their propaganda machine. It's starting all over......the left simply CANNOT win elections with honest integrity.....they can't.....sad part is they know it......hence, what we have, a democrat party of misinformation, disinformation, narrative pushing lunatics.

The left is pushing our country to the side of Banana's, which is not a Republic, but one of totalitarianism.
And yet, curiously enough, McCarthy isn't investigating this "election interference" you speak of. Instead he's investigating the investigation into Trump's private business dealings in New York. What's up with that?

And House Republicans aren't investigating this "election interference" either, instead they're investigating the investigation into Jan 6th. Can you explain that too?

Or perhaps you're saying that these investigations into Trump are themselves "election interference"? That the only reason they exist is to make people not vote for Trump? I guess if someone believes that Trump is perfect and couldn't possibly have committed any crimes because he's a god or something, I suppose I can see how that might make someone feel better. About something.

So trumps crimes should be ignored?

What was the issue again? Trump paying off Daniels with 'hush money'?

Why wasn't Clinton arrested for the same back in the day?

And yet, curiously enough, McCarthy isn't investigating this "election interference" you speak of. Instead he's investigating the investigation into Trump's private business dealings in New York. What's up with that?

Sure they are, because this latest insanity is "election interference".....like he said, "here we go again".....looney left's at it again.

And House Republicans aren't investigating this "election interference" either, instead they're investigating the investigation into Jan 6th. Can you explain that too?

If they wanted to, they could investigate who clogged the toilet on St. Patrick's Day in 1999......

Or perhaps you're saying that these investigations into Trump are themselves "election interference"? That the only reason they exist is to make people not vote for Trump? I guess if someone believes that Trump is perfect and couldn't possibly have committed any crimes because he's a god or something, I suppose I can see how that might make someone feel better. About something.

LMAO......it's been nothing but one insane "false narrative" after another for the years Trump's been on the scene, from the left. It's cookoo for coconuts......a lie, yet pretended to be true, shouted from the rooftops of liberal media outlets ad nauseam, until found out to be proven a lie, then silence, and off the next fairy tale......like they skip like fairies from lie to lie, then amnesia. Act surprised, when it's pointed out, lol.....it's unbelievable.

Never would of thought that America would be taken over by aliens, but under this administration, here we are......unreal.

Now, that's funny, lol.

NY fails, then Ga's next........LMAO.
That’s not what I said, but you pretending Trump is a victim is comical. The man has sued anyone who dares asked for payment for services his entire trust fund life. Karma is a bitch, he wanted to be President and let the world in on his lifelong grift. Dumbass and his followers are morons.

So trumps crimes should be ignored?

If you think Trump's crimes are being ignored.....lol.....what can be said?......LMAO. Guess Biden is being aggressively prosecuted for his crimes.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

iu

Back
Top Bottom