• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will McCarthy be Speaker

Will the GOP Make McCarthy Speaker?

• Total voters

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
2022 is looking good for the Republicans - the Democrats are impotent in action and messaging and the economy's in the toilet. The incumbent party always takes a beating when that happens - so when the Republicans take back the house - and it looks like they're gonna -will they make McCarthy "Speaker"?

Consider:

He was rumored to have screamed at trump, blamed him in conference call with leadership and then flip/flopeed, when to Maralardo and took a "I'm donny's little bitch" photo:

1651530260749.png

He then expelled Cheyney, a lifelong conservative (a "true" conservative) because she was mean to the king. He's a weak bastard. I hope his wife is making him sleep in the guest room for being such a coward.

So.. will they?

2022 is looking good for the Republicans - the Democrats are impotent in action and messaging and the economy's in the toilet. The incumbent party always takes a beating when that happens - so when the Republicans take back the house - and it looks like they're gonna -will they make McCarthy "Speaker"?

Consider:

He was rumored to have screamed at trump, blamed him in conference call with leadership and then flip/flopeed, when to Maralardo and took a "I'm donny's little bitch" photo:

View attachment 67388613

He then expelled Cheyney, a lifelong conservative (a "true" conservative) because she was mean to the king. He's a weak bastard. I hope his wife is making him sleep in the guest room for being such a coward.

So.. will they?
I hope that prick does not get elected speaker. The guy is a Bill Thomas acolyte, one of the most crooked bastards to ever be speaker. McCarthy is as an establishment punk as one can get. Him and McConnel are birds of a feather.

I hope that prick does not get elected speaker. The guy is a Bill Thomas acolyte, one of the most crooked bastards to ever be speaker. McCarthy is as an establishment punk as one can get. Him and McConnel are birds of a feather.
Good. Then Jordan will do 👍

Consider:

View attachment 67388613

So.. will they?
Doubtful, but hey...you never know. Don't count the GOP Elites out.

If the GOP takes the house?

That depends how pissed Trump is that McCarthy is on a recording talking about asking him to resign after having lied about the existence of that recording, and how much currency Trump still holds in the GOP.

If the GOP takes the house?

That depends how pissed Trump is that McCarthy is on a recording talking about asking him to resign after having lied about the existence of that recording, and how much currency Trump still holds in the GOP.
No, that’s not how it depends.

fAiL

He's the closest thing the Republicans have to a Nancy Pelosi and from the same state if that means anything. Give him a chance and see how it goes.

The GOP will win the House but McCarthy will not be Speaker. I should feel a bit sorry for him but I don't. He sold his soul to Trump and Trump is going to stomp on him. The 2022 session of Congress will see another Madam Speaker.

He's the closest thing the Republicans have to a Nancy Pelosi and from the same state if that means anything. Give him a chance and see how it goes.
The difference is Pelosi is a shrewd politician - she's been that way her whole life - learned from her dad. I don't think Kevin has a millionth of the stones Nancy does, whether you like her or not - she's tough. Kevin's just not.

The GOP will win the House but McCarthy will not be Speaker. I should feel a bit sorry for him but I don't. He sold his soul to Trump and Trump is going to stomp on him. The 2022 session of Congress will see another Madam Speaker.
Wow... you're probably right and all that sacrificing of his morals will have been all for naught. Poor, poor Kevin. It couldn't happen to a nicer weasel.

And if he makes Speaker, how long will he last?

Don't count out Stefanik.

Consider:

View attachment 67388613

So.. will they?
2022 ain't lookin' too good for republicans. The media is talking it up 'cause it makes for ratings but the chances of the republicans retaking the house are and senate are relatively small and shrinking.

2022 ain't lookin' too good for republicans. The media is talking it up 'cause it makes for ratings but the chances of the republicans retaking the house are and senate are relatively small and shrinking.
Youre funny.....the Republicans will likely take both houses by a pretty decent margin.

As far a speaker.....id love to see Jim Jordon in that role

Youre funny.....the Republicans will likely take both houses by a pretty decent margin.

And Fsuci will be toast. Can’t wait

And Fsuci will be toast. Can’t wait
As will the Biden crime family when the Dems can no longer put off the investigations and cover for the senile dumbass and his crack smoking kid!

Consider:

View attachment 67388613

So.. will they?
If spinning you folks up, as this OP has done, is a satisfactory outcome then hell yes! You have it coming.

Well, this just in: SCOTUS has overturned Roe. Their opinion has been leaked. Women, even conservative women aren't going to put up with the state telling them what to do. Republicans might have just shot themselves in the foot by achieving their "dream".

As will the Biden crime family when the Dems can no longer put off the investigations and cover for the senile dumbass and his crack smoking kid!
No one was more senile as president than trump. If trump worshipers didn't project at least half the time they'd have no time to lie or make fun of minorities and gay people the other half.

1651542401722.png

You mean, "Gym" Jordan.

Just have to shake my head at the Republican moral collapse.

Don't count out Stefanik
That is exactly who I meant when I said the next speaker will be another Madame Speaker. I think she hascTrump's ear.

No one was more senile as president than trump. If trump worshipers didn't project at least half the time they'd have no time to lie or make fun of minorities and gay people the other half.

View attachment 67388634
You say that and yet Trump was a great president and America and Americans had 4 very good years with him as president......Now we have a senile dumbass and everything he's touched has turned to shit!

The same ****ing moronic "democrats are impotent' when its 100% republicans blocking everything. Yeah, its the dems fault republicans are such cheating, dishonest shitheads that refuse to do anything to help the people othr than the uber wealthy, then have nerve to blame it on others.

Overturning Roe v Wade, that might light a fire to not vote in the Taliban GOP

Back
Top Bottom