• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Ludwig get death sentence?

kal-el

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm sure all of you heard about that kid, David Ludwig, that shot his underage girlfriend's parents. I read today that he's opting for life in prison, opposed to the death sentence. If I were him, I'd definetly want the death sentence. He'll probably get gang raped every single day for the rest of his natural life in prison. The inmates will grease him up like a holiday ham, and pass him around like a peace pipe!:lol:

kal-el said:
I'm sure all of you heard about that kid, David Ludwig, that shot his underage girlfriend's parents. I read today that he's opting for life in prison, opposed to the death sentence. If I were him, I'd definetly want the death sentence. He'll probably get gang raped every single day for the rest of his natural life in prison. The inmates will grease him up like a holiday ham, and pass him around like a peace pipe!:lol:

The Lancaster County District Attorney is seeking the death penalty, due to the nature of the crimes. Not only did he shoot unarmed persons, he brought the gun to the home with the intentions of using it, by his own admission. I see the jury giving him the DP, there's really no way around it. He's all but admitted to everything. The kid is scared to death, and I do feel sorry for him...BUT he made the bed, he has to lie in it. And whether that's a bed of inmates, or a bed of needles, it's not in my hands to decide as I don't live in that county anymore.

Yea, I agree, he probably will get the Dp. But life in prison would be a far more harsh punishment. If he is sentenced to life, in a few short weeks, his asshole will be the size of a silver dollar!:lol:

kal-el said:
Yea, I agree, he probably will get the Dp. But life in prison would be a far more harsh punishment. If he is sentenced to life, in a few short weeks, his asshole will be the size of a silver dollar!:lol:
Your fantasies are not this forum's concern...:2wave:

kal-el said:

Have you a fascination or something with what's gonna happen within the prison walls? Oy vey, this is a serious thing. It's already known what goes on, sexually, behind prison walls. Is this forum really a place to describe what most of us already know?

debate_junkie said:
Have you a fascination or something with what's gonna happen within the prison walls? Oy vey, this is a serious thing. It's already known what goes on, sexually, behind prison walls. Is this forum really a place to describe what most of us already know?

Relax bo-jangles. I can tell you are mighty sensitive in the gay sex area.;)

kal-el said:
You must have missed the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution.

kal-el said:

And a while ago I thought you were against capitol punishment. But either way, that little turd deserves a meeting with God, nonetheless.

kal-el said:

If he is guilty,he should get the death penalty and if the evidence against him is really strong he should be denied any appeal to speed up the death penalty process so that his execution will be cheap as possible..

Is this the guy that made the double-bass drum?

Back
Top Bottom