• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Kamala Harris rank as one of the worst VPs in history?

And the verdict is in.

YES! She’s a complete and unmitigated abject failure.

============

Historians and polling companies love to provide their assessments of past presidents, and to a lesser extent vice presidents. While it is still early in her tenure – so there’s a chance she’ll make a comeback – let’s just say those future assessments of Vice President Kamala Harris’s job performance will likely not be kind.
It’s remarkable, since the U.S. Constitution gives the vice president almost no duties to fail at — and yet failing she is.

Hardly anyone ever pays any attention to the VP. The VP function is to be there in case something happens to the president, preside over the senate and attend funerals overseas when the president can’t make it. I will acknowledge that Harris is a big failure on her border assignment. She’s basically thrown out the welcome mat.

The problem is no one ranks VP’s. Most of us probably can’t name more than a handful of VP’s. There’s no doubt in my mind Biden could have chosen better. Harris ranks up there as a poor and or dumb choice as McCain’s choosing of Palin or perhaps G.H.W. Bush’s choice of Quayle.

I think the bottom line is since any VP main job is just to be there in case the president dies in office, there probably is no legitimate way to rank them. Regardless of what or whom one is ranking, it’s all subjective anyway. Republicans give their presidents high marks while give Democratic presidents low marks and vice versa with Democrats rating their party’s presidents very high and Republican presidents very low.

She'll be at the bottom of the list.

Way way down.....

Turkey #1
Turkey #2
Turkey #3
Turkey #4

Kamala Harris

I don't recall bringing her politics into it.

She's a failure. That she is a left-wing (not liberal) failure isn't my problem.
Failures often project their failures onto others.

And the verdict is in.

============

Historians and polling companies love to provide their assessments of past presidents, and to a lesser extent vice presidents. While it is still early in her tenure – so there’s a chance she’ll make a comeback – let’s just say those future assessments of Vice President Kamala Harris’s job performance will likely not be kind.
It’s remarkable, since the U.S. Constitution gives the vice president almost no duties to fail at — and yet failing she is.

Lol @ failing @ doing nothing

In truth she was chosen to help get Biden elected and she did her job just by being a black female progressive. Biden was falsely billed as a moderate and she helped him lock down the white progressive vote and the black vote. She was Biden's dog whistle.

She'll be at the bottom of the list.

Way way down.....

Turkey #1
Turkey #2
Turkey #3
Turkey #4

Kamala Harris
Childish!

You don't have an answer and neither does the OP. An actual answer would take work.

Childish!

You don't have an answer and neither does the OP. An actual answer would take work.

I already posted material that shows what a lout she is.

In truth she was chosen to help get Biden elected and she did her job just by being a black female progressive. Biden was falsely billed as a moderate and she helped him lock down the white progressive vote and the black vote. She was Biden's dog whistle.
Well frankly I think the DEM's allowing the Left of the Party to abscond with the term "progressive" is as criminal is the GOP allowing the whacks on the far right to abscond with the term "conservative". So you can start with that.

That said, Biden was not part of the Left end of the DEM Party. You could actually make a case that Harris was not either. So there goes your whole argument up in smoke.

Black voters are a different story though. Biden clearly needed Black voters. Black voters are the most pragmatic voters in the country....way, way, way far away from the Left end of the DEM Party.

I already posted material that shows what a lout she is.
What a lout she is has nothing to do with her ranking which is what the thread claims to be about. So ....rank them. Let's see what ya' got.

What a lout she is has nothing to do with her ranking which is what the thread claims to be about. So ....rank them. Let's see what ya' got.

All VP's except Kamala......

Kamala Harris.......last.

All VP's except Kamala......

Kamala Harris.......last.
Thats not work....rank them, one by one. Can't do it can you. Can only blather. The thread started with the OP"s blather and has not gotten any better. RANK THEM or you have no argument to make.

Thats not work....rank them, one by one. Can't do it can you. Can only blather. The thread started with the OP"s blather and has not gotten any better. RANK THEM or you have no argument to make.

You are right....there is no argument here.

Everyone agrees.....she SUCKS.

You are right....there is no argument here.

Everyone agrees.....she SUCKS.
Whether she sucks or not isn't the point of the thread either. Its her ranking. So rank her amongst other VP's. If you can't do that, insulting her will simply make you look more obtuse. I know, hard to imagine given your posts in this thread.

And the verdict is in.

============

Will Vysky ever get over his terrifying fear of accomplished women....or African Americans....or African American women?

Nobody could unseat the collosial failure and king "Trump suckass" Mike Pence.

My guess is that these experts on her performance got their law degrees from Trump University.

She's a moron.

Plain and simple.

She has no clue what's going on around her.

She can't project anything but incompetence.
Sounds like you are describing Trump.

No, that's just unnecessarily cruel when you have no idea of the underlying circumstances within the household or whether its even under the parent's control. It doesn't solve truancy either.
Good to know you evaluated all the circumstances of the cases in question.

Good to know you evaluated all the circumstances of the cases in question.
Its a good sign that you can't refute my argument, so you turn to straw mans and making utterly irrelevant points. Its indicative of our political society as a whole that people like you are perpetually in denial that the politicians that you blindly support have no morals.

Its a good sign that you can't refute my argument, so you turn to straw mans and making utterly irrelevant points. Its indicative of our political society as a whole that people like you are perpetually in denial that the politicians that you blindly support have no morals.

Where is the link to back up your accusation?

Somewhere, Dan Quayle is smiling.

Back
Top Bottom