• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Joe Biden debate President Trump face to face before the American public?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We have about a month to find out if Biden will debate face to face on stage before the American public and answer questions from his opponent? I don't think he will ever do it.

We have about a month to find out if Biden will debate face to face on stage before the American public and answer questions from his opponent? I don't think he will ever do it.

I don’t see how he can avoid it unless they find a look a like.

Yes.

And it will be glorious, because Trump is spinning out of control. It will be awesome to see Trump lose it.

Hey did you see that trump endorsed QAnon today? I can't wait to see Joe confront the mango menace with that!!!

Yes.

And it will be glorious, because Trump is spinning out of control. It will be awesome to see Trump lose it.

I'm sure hoping you are right. I look forward to Joe and Donald on the same stage, live, with an audience, no tele-prompters and no retakes. I don't see the democrats letting that happen. They need to control the candidate and keep him confined to taped statements and no live questions from the press or his opponent.

I'm sure hoping you are right. I look forward to Joe and Donald on the same stage, live, with an audience, no tele-prompters and no retakes. I don't see the democrats letting that happen. They need to control the candidate and keep him confined to taped statements and no live questions from the press or his opponent.

Sorry, there will be no audience. Your boy will have to feed off of...nothing.

Didn’t Bernie and Biden have a face to face during the virus.
There should be no excuse for no Trump Biden face to face debate.

Didn’t Bernie and Biden have a face to face during the virus.
There should be no excuse for no Trump Biden face to face debate.

Oh, there's a reason all right. Dementia!!

Biden was plenty sharp tonight. Trump was complaining about mosquitos and sharks.

We should see the same 4 debates ( 3 Presidential, 1 vp) as we have traditionally, only there will be no audience and there will be social distancing among the people who are there. Whether these two people are 'face to face' or in separate places as they give their answers, makes no difference being as there is no actual audience. Why book a flight to travel when there is no audience to disappoint?

If not, he will lose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Everyone is so worried about Biden not debating Trump...but the truth is...Trump is the one most likely to back out. He's done it before.

Yes.

Biden knows exactly how to push trump's buttons.

Having a record to defend is a whole other reality show for trump and I don't think he can do it without exposing his jugular.

Biden knows exactly how to push trump's buttons.

Having a record to defend is a whole other reality show for trump and I don't think he can do it without exposing his jugular.

It's also taking the best wind out of Trump's sails. He won't get the applause he thinks he deservres when he says things like "Kung Flu".:roll:

Probably without the crowd stroking his ego, he will indeed meltdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom