• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

• He should be charged and he will be charged

• He should be charged but he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged and he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged but he will be charged

Results are only viewable after voting.

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
If you're not up to speed.....

Do you think Hunter Biden will be charged with a crime? Should he be charged?

Barr had his shot and didnt take it. Hunter is going to walk off scott free.

I am teetering between will be charged or won't be charged --- for sure he should be. I'm going to think about it for a bit.

Either way, I'll bet his dad doesn't ragetweet and delay court proceeding after proceeding.

How the hell does anyone here know?

If he is guilty of a provable crime he will be charged . If he is not guilty or it simply can't be proved, he won't be charged. This is not a Trump 3rd world administration.

I am teetering between will be charged or won't be charged --- for sure he should be. I'm going to think about it for a bit.

Why don't you share with us your knowledge of the specifics of the case and your prosecutor's experience.

Thanks, then we will know if your post holds any water.

How the hell does anyone here know?

If he is guilty of a provable crime he will be charged . If he is not guilty or it simply can't be proved, he won't be charged. This is not a Trump 3rd world administration.
Then treat Trump with the same respect instead of the constant wishful thinking projecting TDS posts.

ClintonBenghaziHearing640.jpg

Eh, I hate polls where you can't see the results unless you vote. So 🤷‍♀️

The poll makes no sense so any vote is ridiculous. (See my prior posts for specifics)

I have no idea how anyone can answer this question. The evidence against him known to us is ????????? Charged with what crime, based on what alleged wrongdoing?
Please explain how you have divined that "for sure he should be?" Are you on the grand jury? What evidence have you seen that is a ????? to the rest of us? With what crime, exactly, and you know he committed this crime how? You've seen his tax returns?

Back
Top Bottom