• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

• He should be charged and he will be charged

• He should be charged but he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged and he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged but he will be charged

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well if the MSM Propagandist has been lying and saying this was "Fake News" and "Russian Disinformation" for months,
but now are backpedaling and saying it's very serious. Then I bet it a slam dunk case and far worse that what they have told
us so far. Now they will try to soften up the facts as best they can so:
1) The Sheeple don't realize how badly the MSM gaslights them everyday.
2) The MSM run cover for the DEM's/Bidens best they can as to avoid uncovering other hidden crimes.

Now just remember how forcefully the MSM told you this laptop case was a "Right Wing" lie etc...!
Then as we find the Truth, go back and see all the other things the MSM so forcefully told you was not true,
even when there was evidence proving it to be true ! Time to wake up!
According to Nosferatu he still has the alleged Hunter Laptop. What he said was the FBI when they raided his office refused to take the infamous H.B. Laptop. Has this changed?

Why? That‘s how elections (polls which actually matter) are conducted.

It is weird, huh? I can make up my mind on something without knowing what other people think.

From the link in the OP:

The federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax woes is ramping up, with numerous media outlets speculating the president’s second son could be indicted by authorities on serious federal crimes.

The investigation has now expanded to examining possible charges of money laundering and violation of foreign lobbying laws.

US network ABC News has reported that the number of witnesses that have appeared in front of a grand jury in Wilmington, Delaware has increased.

The grand jury is deciding whether Hunter should be indicted.

My guess is that since they had sufficient evidence to bring it before a grand jury, then it's more likely that the evidence supports the notion that Hunter Biden might have committed a crime or more than one crime. He tried to dodge paying his taxes, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to think that he probably has some other shady stuff going on, right?

The Rate of Indictment

Based on the influence of the prosecutor, who (other than the court reporter) is the only non-juror present and who selects the evidence to present, various studies have suggested that the rate of indictment by a grand jury ranges from approximately 95% to approximately 99%.

So just based on math, it's more likely that he'll be indicted for a crime. But, of course, there's also a chance that he won't and then I'd be wrong. 🤷
Your belief that it's likely he 'will be' and "so it's not a stretch of the imagination to think that he probably....." is quite different than you asserting with no evidence he "for sure he should be." And none of what you cited is evidence known to you. So you moved the goal posts....

Anyway, I don't know what he's alleged to have done or the evidence supporting any of those allegations, so I don't have any idea if Hunter should or shouldn't be indicted for ?????? based on ???????

I dont know. I mean...over the years theres lots of things he could have been charged with. Drug possession...possession of drug paraphernalia, impersonating an officer of the court when he used his dead brother ID, badge, and credentials, I mean...mostly what the laptop shows from what we have seen is just what kind of a piece of shit he is.

But criminal conduct? I guess that would depend on if there was form of known attempt at bribery and collusion. I cant say that him being put on the board at Burisma was 'criminal', though it certainly would have been inappropriate and something a sitting VP (or any other federal employee) would have been fired for. I mean...is giving a coked out whore chaser a job on a board solely because his father is the VP overseeing an investigation and financial distribution plan for an entire company 'criminal'? What DID come out of that were the Biden lies that he knew nothing of his sons business dealings, that he had no contact with his business contacts, etc. We know that was BS. We also know that Biden received large sums of cash from people in Russia and China with money dedicated for Joe.

But I dont know if being the piece of shit son of a pice of shit politician and videotaping yourself smoking crack and hanging out with crack whores is a crime. That is, assuming there isnt a lot worse on that laptop that hasnt already been revealed.

I dont know. I mean...over the years theres lots of things he could have been charged with. Drug possession...possession of drug paraphernalia, impersonating an officer of the court when he used his dead brother ID, badge, and credentials, I mean...mostly what the laptop shows from what we have seen is just what kind of a piece of shit he is.

But criminal conduct? I guess that would depend on if there was form of known attempt at bribery and collusion. I cant say that him being put on the board at Burisma was 'criminal', though it certainly would have been inappropriate and something a sitting VP (or any other federal employee) would have been fired for. I mean...is giving a coked out whore chaser a job on a board solely because his father is the VP overseeing an investigation and financial distribution plan for an entire company 'criminal'? What DID come out of that were the Biden lies that he knew nothing of his sons business dealings, that he had no contact with his business contacts, etc. We know that was BS. We also know that Biden received large sums of cash from people in Russia and China with money dedicated for Joe.

But I dont know if being the piece of shit son of a pice of shit politician and videotaping yourself smoking crack and hanging out with crack whores is a crime. That is, assuming there isnt a lot worse on that laptop that hasnt already been revealed.
If a prosecutor feels he/she has enough for an indictment, it should be brought. Innuendo & conjecture won't get a conviction. Nobody should be above the law.

Your belief that it's likely he 'will be' and "so it's not a stretch of the imagination to think that he probably....." is quite different than you asserting with no evidence he "for sure he should be." And none of what you cited is evidence known to you. So you moved the goal posts....

Anyway, I don't know what he's alleged to have done or the evidence supporting any of those allegations, so I don't have any idea if Hunter should or shouldn't be indicted for ?????? based on ???????

I do see your point. “For sure he should be” is a poor jump to conclusions.

If you're not up to speed.....

Do you think Hunter Biden will be charged with a crime? Should he be charged?
Charged?

If he is found to have committed any crimes, yes he will be charged.

Of course if he committed any crime he should be charged.

The evidence of criminal conduct is substantial. It includes a trove of damning emails that have been verified for starters. It includes bank records and testimony of former partners of Hunter Biden's, some currently serving time for their criminal involvement. Hunter should be indicted over the evidence already known. Then he like everyone else will have his day in court to prove his innocence.

Miranda Levine rightly titled her book, "Laptop from Hell".

“DOJ is a little backed up right now, please leave a message and your call will be answered in the order it was received”

Please attempt to glean answers to your questions by using your collective life experience and reviewing my prior in-depth responses.

Cool Canadian Flag under your screen name. Do you rely on a VPN to make that happen? Can you tell me how to put the Florida Flag under my screen name?

Please attempt to glean answers to your questions by using your collective life experience and reviewing my prior in-depth responses.

Cool Canadian Flag under your screen name. Do you rely on a VPN to make that happen? Can you tell me how to put the Florida Flag under my screen name?

Why are you asking about that in a thread about Hunter Biden?

You can probably figure out the answer to your question by going back and rereading your thread.

I know the thread. The flag under my name has nothing to do with the topic of the here.

I know the thread. The flag under my name has nothing to do with the topic of the here.
Did you ever ask yourself why you made posts in your thread not germane to your OP topic?

I consider Hunter Biden perversely interesting. I appreciate some of the embarrassing truth about his past coming to light. I also think he currently faces extraordinary scrutiny in major part due to powerful partisan interests.

A lot more substance to that than there is to this...

If there was nothing to this, it wouldn't be before a grand jury right now......

If there was nothing to this, it wouldn't be before a grand jury right now......
To be clear, I did not say there was NOTHING to the Hunter Biden, just there was more substance to the Russian collusion matter, which people seem to want to dismiss as a 'nothingburger' (including the poster I responded to) as it was not.

Back
Top Bottom