• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

• He should be charged and he will be charged

• He should be charged but he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged and he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged but he will be charged

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you're not up to speed.....

Do you think Hunter Biden will be charged with a crime? Should he be charged?

Hunter Biden is a useless sleazebag, but its not clear to me he has broken any significant laws. Aside from his tax investigation, from what I can tell is that he accepted truckloads of money from various foreign entities to pretend to be working. He set up fake offices and shell organizations to obscure his income sources. Granted, he is close to Paul Manafort's wrong doing but as of yet I am not sure he crossed the line.

Well if the MSM Propagandist has been lying and saying this was "Fake News" and "Russian Disinformation" for months,
but now are backpedaling and saying it's very serious. Then I bet it a slam dunk case and far worse that what they have told
us so far. Now they will try to soften up the facts as best they can so:
1) The Sheeple don't realize how badly the MSM gaslights them everyday.
2) The MSM run cover for the DEM's/Bidens best they can as to avoid uncovering other hidden crimes.

Now just remember how forcefully the MSM told you this laptop case was a "Right Wing" lie etc...!
Then as we find the Truth, go back and see all the other things the MSM so forcefully told you was not true,
even when there was evidence proving it to be true ! Time to wake up!

Hunter and his wife have been protected during the Trump administration. No reason to think that changes under a Biden administration.

I think they were waiting for Biden to get in so Hunter would get a softer sentence and could be pardoned by the "Big Guy".
Also I think an ex is suing for child support so these thing are being exposed for non-Political reasons.
And “weed slut 420” narc'ed him out on his lavish life style. LOL!

Attachments

• hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Hunter-Laptop.JPG
    Hunter-Laptop.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 20
Hunter Biden is a useless sleazebag, but its not clear to me he has broken any significant laws. Aside from his tax investigation, from what I can tell is that he accepted truckloads of money from various foreign entities to pretend to be working. He set up fake offices and shell organizations to obscure his income sources. Granted, he is close to Paul Manafort's wrong doing but as of yet I am not sure he crossed the line.

I mean --- isn't that money laundering? Should we ask Marty Byrde?

no poll option for me

If he is actually guilty of a crime of cource he should be charged
If there is real evidnce of real crimes I think he will be charged

To Hunter it really does not matter. He knows his cognitively declined daddy will pardon him. However after the republicans take the House of Representatives in the midterms, there will be congressional hearing. It will be a major cloud over the Biden administration's last two years.

I had to go with the first option although one never really knows for a certainty the outcomes of such matters. He might make a deal whereby he can avoid charges. I'm sure daddy won't use his position to help his son out. Parents always want their kids to go to jail for their crimes.

To Hunter it really does not matter. He knows his cognitively declined daddy will pardon him. However after the republicans take the House of Representatives in the midterms, there will be congressional hearing. It will be a major cloud over the Biden administration's last two years.
Oooooh another benghazi hearing. Lol

The phrasing of the poll questions makes a non-partisan choice impossible.

My choice would have been, if he’s charged, he probably deserves it. I know, I know, innocent until proven guilty. I’m only basing my statement on the fact that Federal prosecutors typically choose investigations they know they can get convictions for.

Either way, I'll bet his dad doesn't ragetweet and delay court proceeding after proceeding.
I’ll bet his dad doesn’t ask the AG to shut down the investigation. Everybody here knows that if the President was Trump and it was his son being investigated by the DOJ, it would be shut down in a flat second.

Fine with me if federal authorities put Hunter, Donald Trump and Donald’s three oldest children in Gitmo until the DOJ figures out how to remove rampant partisanship from the investigations involving the Biden family and Trump family.

Some info on the woman who sued Hunter for child support:

I did not participate in the poll.362744ED-7A27-4BFC-9D7A-6D8BCA2A46A6.png0FB57F5D-CE44-42DF-AE4A-9A3CD9589166.jpeg

If you can get away with trying to extort a foreign leader into helping you win an election, is there really any actual crime at all?

I mean --- isn't that money laundering? Should we ask Marty Byrde?

I may be wrong, but money laundering is usually a part of illegal income sources, or for the purpose of evading taxes. I don't know that any of his income was illegal, but he has been in trouble on taxes so maybe there is something there.

There is also the registered foreign agents requirement...although no one seems to take that seriously unless it was Flynn or other political targets on the right.

Indictments against Hunter Biden will come out right after the Uranium One / Seth Rich / Vince Foster indictments come out against the Clintons

So, just any minute now.

yep

you can go ahead and start holding your breath

Indictments against Hunter Biden will come out right after the Uranium One / Seth Rich / Vince Foster indictments come out against the Clintons

So, just any minute now.

yep

you can go ahead and start holding your breath

Were any of those being investigated by a grand jury?

Sorry, what?
Denial ain’t a river in Egypt.

I believe the woman who filed for child support moonlighted at a DC strip club. Hunter fathered three children with his first wife, one with the stripper and one with his current wife. He also engaged in an affair with his brother Beau’s widow.

Pretty sleazy fellow Hunter Biden!

Meanwhile Ivanka’s husband Jared K considers the butcher Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia a trusted business associate.

Put Donald Trump, his three oldest children, Jared and Hunter in Gitmo for all I care.

Denial ain’t a river in Egypt.

I believe the woman who filed for child support moonlighted at a DC strip club. Hunter fathered three children with his first wife, one with the stripper and one with his current wife. He also engaged in an affair with his brother Beau’s widow.

Pretty sleazy fellow Hunter Biden!

Meanwhile Ivanka’s husband Jared K considers the butcher Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia a trusted business associate.

Put Donald Trump, his three oldest children, Jared and Hunter in Gitmo for all I care.

Pretty sure the saying is “Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.” What am I denying?

The whataboutism is strong with this one.

Charged for what?
As a private citizen he possibly received payments from a Chinese company.
And those payments were for what exactly?
Not knowing any details the only thing he might be in trouble for is not properly declaring those payments on federal tax returns.

I hate polls that don’t have an Other option.
I’m inclined to think that, wait for it, it’s a witch hunt. All talk but no facts. But I’ll wait to see what the investigation comes up with.
I don’t like “Do you still beat your wife” options,

I have no idea how anyone can answer this question. The evidence against him known to us is ????????? Charged with what crime, based on what alleged wrongdoing?

From the link in the OP:

The federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax woes is ramping up, with numerous media outlets speculating the president’s second son could be indicted by authorities on serious federal crimes.

The investigation has now expanded to examining possible charges of money laundering and violation of foreign lobbying laws.

US network ABC News has reported that the number of witnesses that have appeared in front of a grand jury in Wilmington, Delaware has increased.

The grand jury is deciding whether Hunter should be indicted.

Please explain how you have divined that "for sure he should be?" Are you on the grand jury? What evidence have you seen that is a ????? to the rest of us? With what crime, exactly, and you know he committed this crime how? You've seen his tax returns?

My guess is that since they had sufficient evidence to bring it before a grand jury, then it's more likely that the evidence supports the notion that Hunter Biden might have committed a crime or more than one crime. He tried to dodge paying his taxes, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to think that he probably has some other shady stuff going on, right?

The Rate of Indictment

Based on the influence of the prosecutor, who (other than the court reporter) is the only non-juror present and who selects the evidence to present, various studies have suggested that the rate of indictment by a grand jury ranges from approximately 95% to approximately 99%.

So just based on math, it's more likely that he'll be indicted for a crime. But, of course, there's also a chance that he won't and then I'd be wrong. 🤷

Tell me you read John Solomon articles without telling me you read Joh Solomon articles.

Back
Top Bottom